[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
U guys are awesome.. U and Chario should do subs on Ch3.. U two are good enough.. Should really consider.. I need u both.. Ehemm.. No.. We need both of u.. I didn't quite understand episode 3 till 22..:love::icon12:
I think we are going to try. . . hehe.
Yes we are trying. So u will start ep 1? I can start ep 2...we can fill in each other part. And see what will be the result....We can skip what we don't understand..lol.. deal?

maeMAY

sarNie Egg
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to helping me understand the drama on a deeper level!

I do think the ending was really rushed. Like for reals, he died and came back in the VERY last episode all at once Lol I wish they would do an after preview of their married life ... what they gave us just made me want more! Like, what life on the island is like now since Ya, Thae, and the police force did some REALLY heavy cleaning of the "bad people." And because it is an island, how does it self-sustain now because there is no more shady business for people to do. hahaha, or is that question too deep on an economic level. Srsly really enjoyed this drama through and through. :cheer::cheer::icon12::icon12::love::love::worship2::worship2:

maeMAY

sarNie Egg
Have the episodes been updated with subtitles yet? I have been checking this thread like almost every day to check on updates, I am excited to re-watch the series again! Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Have the episodes been updated with subtitles yet? I have been checking this thread like almost every day to check on updates, I am excited to re-watch the series again! Lol
I started. I finished EP3 with what I understand. Heehe. It's not complete yet, so bear with us!

maeMAY

sarNie Egg
I started. I finished EP3 with what I understand. Heehe. It's not complete yet, so bear with us!
I am so confused .. you are adding English subtitles directly through Channel 3's YT uploads, correct? How come when I try to open up the "Closed Captions" on episode 3 there aren't any available? Or has Channel 3 not approved of them yet? Again, thank you both for taking your own time to sub what you understand!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I am so confused .. you are adding English subtitles directly through Channel 3's YT uploads, correct? How come when I try to open up the "Closed Captions" on episode 3 there aren't any available? Or has Channel 3 not approved of them yet? Again, thank you both for taking your own time to sub what you understand!
Yes. It's not complete yet so the subs haven't been released. And apparently it takes a while for Ch3 to approve them too. Don't know why. My apologies for taking so long too!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I can see why this is an evening lakorn. The leads are eye candy and the acting is good but the lakorn itself was hard to pay attention to. There was just something off about it that made my attention wander. There really wasn't a whole lot going on and it got pretty boring. The plot was blah and everything was just thrown in and mixed around. The true identity of the p'ek was anti-climactic and the reason for why he came into the n'ek's business was weak. Like I'm just going to believe that he went through all of this because he believes that some kid he met a decade ago is his soul mate and he believed that until adulthood. Come on, that is ch7 evening lakorn bull crap right there.