[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
even if we dislike yaya or nadech, its not really a problem. its our opinions. None of us in here have bashed Yaya by calling her names. In fact one of the only times there was name calling in this thread was when that troll girl was talking badly about Taew! We just stated why were upset with the casting. This is an online forum where people will have different opinions and there is nothing wrong with that as lomg as we stay respectful of other opinions. Personally im not a fan of Yaya but i do have a soft spot for Nadech

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
honestly NY or not, I wouldn't like it. NY's name is brought up cause they were the chosen ones, would've happened even if its someone else.

Real Nakee fans are more pissed about the decision they are making for the sequel (to add a new pairing and make the focus on them). No one here was really rude to NY.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I don’t know why some of the NY is upset for. Based on the comments here I don’t see any of Taews or Nakee fans hating on NY or blaming them specifically for being in part 2. We are venting how we didn’t get to see a lot of Taew and Ken but more of Nadech and yaya considering they weren’t the original cast. This has nothing to do with us “hating” on them or blaming them for starring in this movie. Like someone had mentioned aboved, if the original had NY in it and then 2nd part ends up being someone else I’m sure fans would be disappointed as well.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
even if we dislike yaya or nadech, its not really a problem. its our opinions. None of us in here have bashed Yaya by calling her names. In fact one of the only times there was name calling in this thread was when that troll girl was talking badly about Taew! We just stated why were upset with the casting. This is an online forum where people will have different opinions and there is nothing wrong with that as lomg as we stay respectful of other opinions. Personally im not a fan of Yaya but i do have a soft spot for Nadech
i agree, but regardless Taew will always be known as Nakee. I'm happy KT got the lakorn version, at least.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
honestly NY or not, I wouldn't like it. NY's name is brought up cause they were the chosen ones, would've happened even if its someone else.

Real Nakee fans are more pissed about the decision they are making for the sequel (to add a new pairing and make the focus on them). No one here was really rude to NY.
yeah even if other people were casted to be in this, they wouldve been met with the same amount unhappiness as NY did.

P

PrincessKarina

I’m not a fan of NY either but no one is hating here. We just hate how the original cast is not in here. I’m venting doesn’t mean I necessarily hate on NY. So NY fans shouldn’t take it personally. Again if any other celebs gets chosen to star in here and not KT us Nakee fans would still throw a fit. Unfortunately it just happens to be NY whose casted.

P

PrincessKarina

I don’t know why some of the NY is upset for. Based on the comments here I don’t see any of Taews or Nakee fans hating on NY or blaming them specifically for being in part 2. We are venting how we didn’t get to see a lot of Taew and Ken but more of Nadech and yaya considering they weren’t the original cast. This has nothing to do with us “hating” on them or blaming them for starring in this movie. Like someone had mentioned aboved, if the original had NY in it and then 2nd part ends up being someone else I’m sure fans would be disappointed as well.
Perfectly said!

rachell

sarNie Egg
if y'all say so. just my observations about this site
You know people have different opinions.So whatever others' opinions are,it's ok.Don't take it to heart.You don't see lots of her fans here,probably because they know what opinions people here are held for her and they don't want to argue with anyone.It's a waste of time to argue with people who have different opinions towards a specific person.Because one can not persuade another.Why waste time to do so.
So they basically don't come to this thread and leave this thread to others' fans.That's also just my observation.If you like her,you either don't care what you saw and stay here or just leaving this thread to others just like her other fans did.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
You know people have different opinions.So whatever others' opinions are,it's ok.Don't take it to heart.You don't see lots of her fans here,probably because they know what opinions people here are held for her and they don't want to argue with anyone.It's a waste of time to argue with people who have different opinions towards a specific person.Because one can not persuade another.Why waste time to do so.
So they basically don't come to this thread and leave this thread to others' fans.That's also just my observation.If you like her,you either don't care what you saw and stay here or just leaving this thread to others just like her other fans did.
noted. 80% of people who replied have clarified that they dont like yaya and that was my initial statement/observation. i dont even care about the ny or nakee drama. i just said i think alot of the people on this site dislike yaya.

rachell

sarNie Egg
noted. 80% of people who replied have clarified that they dont like yaya and that was my initial statement/observation. i dont even care about the ny or nakee drama. i just said i think alot of the people on this site dislike yaya.
It's their opinions.They do can have their opinions.Don't take it to heart.It's ok they choose to dislike her.She has fans,can't make everyone like her.If you feel stressed reading their comments.I suggest you leave this thread without arguing with anyone.Let them keep their opinions.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

It's their opinions.They do can have their opinions.Don't take it to heart.It's ok they choose to dislike her.She has fans,can't make everyone like her.If you feel stressed reading their comments.I suggest you leave this thread without arguing with anyone.Let them keep their opinions.
I appreciate the mature and neutral comment. Yes not everyone will like the same celeb(s) you like. All superstars have fans...

Haroo

sarNie Egg
Omg hahaha that Taew's fan @SuzieJ

She said 'respect other people opinion' but she the one condemned, pissed off and mad at my opinion about Taew hahha lol. She is so mad to the extent to called me troll just because she hates to read about what I said and wrote about Taew but then she accused me the one who got mad. Lol this funny girl:risas3: Talks about respecting other people opinion but she is the one cannot do that. Walk the talk la girl lol.

Btw why Taew's fans seem fake here and acting to be nice & good person. They act like they don't hate Yaya but keep on ranting and complaining about Yaya as the lead cast of Nakee2 while their fave, Taew is just a supporting only.

:celebrate16: BTW you are all allow to do that since its your opinion. Hahaha

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

She said 'respect other people opinion' but she the one condemned, pissed off and mad at my opinion about Taew hahha lol. She is so mad to the extent to called me troll just because she hates to read about what I said and wrote about Taew but then she accused me the one who got mad. Lol this funny girl:risas3: Talks about respecting other people opinion but she is the one cannot do that. Walk the talk la girl lol.

Btw why Taew's fans seem fake here and acting to be nice & good person. They act like they don't hate Yaya but keep on ranting and complaining about Yaya as the lead cast of Nakee2 while their fave, Taew is just a supporting only.

We are keeping it more neutral than you. We don’t come out and say the things you said about Taew on Yaya. Talk about immature. You’re the one calling us fake. Lol. Look at yourself and who you are defending. Yes I’m clearly a Taew fan. Not Yaya but I don’t go saying she might not be a virgin anymore with Nadech. Lol. Look at yourself. I don’t care about that stuff because I’m about them being actresses. Yes I feel the need to say this because @SuzieJ is my girl.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Your "opinion" wasn't based off of facts honey! when i corrected you, you got mad. I never disrespected you or your "opinion." I just proved it wrong. This thread should solely be about the Movie but you started to bring Taews personal life into it and were being disrespectful. Of course I'm gonna call you out on it!

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Your "opinion" wasn't based off of facts honey! when i corrected you, you got mad. I never disrespected you or your "opinion." I just proved it wrong. This thread should solely be about the Movie but you started to bring Taews personal into it and were being disrespectful. Of course I'm gonna call you out on it!
For sure. You don’t even know much especially on Taew and her personal life. None of us do! @Haroo So talk about immature and getting your facts straight.

rachell

sarNie Egg
We are keeping it more neutral than you. We don’t come out and say the things you said about Taew on Yaya. Talk about immature. You’re the one calling us fake. Lol. Look at yourself and who you are defending. Yes I’m clearly a Taew fan. Not Yaya but I don’t go saying she might not be a virgin anymore with Nadech. Lol. Look at yourself. I don’t care about that stuff because I’m about them being actresses. Yes I feel the need to say this because @SuzieJ is my girl.
this reply of you does across the line.talking about yaya virgin or not.if you want to be neutral,you wouldn't be rude like this.you delete this post or I will report you.

P

PrincessKarina

this reply of you does across the line.talking about yaya virgin or not.if you want to be neutral,you wouldn't be rude like this.you delete this post or I will report you.
Then you should report the other person @Haroo. She said that about Taew and her boyfriend. The other person was rude first. Look at your facts. Tell that person to go delete that comment she made first.