[CH3] Nam Peung Kom (PENPUT) - Yiiiwha Preeyakarn & Dome Pakorn

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Waiting... This isn't going to air in the next slot, but I hope this airs after the next slot. They've been finished filming for a while now pleasepleaseplease

Ntsuab-Ci

Let's see. The upcoming primetime slots lakorns looks like they're gonna be Yam & Ryu's lakorn and James and Mew's lakorn. That means there's another primetime slot that hasn't been occupied (unless i missed it). There are currently three finished lakorns (under the green) and this one is one of them. What are the chances they'll choose NPK over the other two finished ones... Unless they decide to rerun another old lakorn primetime to hold out on airing these finished three to avoid not having anything else to air later. I really selfishly hope they just air this one and then figure out the rest later lmao. Come on, this has been finished for a year now. It's time to air this one.
http://instagr.am/p/CSqt6SqnDSE/

Ntsuab-Ci

Okay, looks like they're gonna rerun KC with Mark and Yaya. Hopefully the next next upcoming slots then :'(

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Let's see. The upcoming primetime slots lakorns looks like they're gonna be Yam & Ryu's lakorn and James and Mew's lakorn. That means there's another primetime slot that hasn't been occupied (unless i missed it). There are currently three finished lakorns (under the green) and this one is one of them. What are the chances they'll choose NPK over the other two finished ones... Unless they decide to rerun another old lakorn primetime to hold out on airing these finished three to avoid not having anything else to air later. I really selfishly hope they just air this one and then figure out the rest later lmao. Come on, this has been finished for a year now. It's time to air this one.
http://instagr.am/p/CSqt6SqnDSE/
How come I don’t see a thread for James and Mew’s Lakorn?

Ntsuab-Ci

Gahhhhh, just air this one already damn it! I honestly feel like ch3 is kinda "scared" of airing this one due to its genre/storyline and after the backlash of certain scenes that Mai and Pie's lakorn received. In Mac and Jackie's recent lakorn, their kiss/love scene got hella edited and cut out too. I'm kinda worried about how this lakorn will be shown now. I really hope they don't cut scenes out and don't try to shorten the more intense scenes.