[CH3] Nang Ay (Maker Y Group) : Great Warintorn/ Nicha Nattanicha

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone I've seen the old version. It's my favorite. Johnny was charismatic and handsome. The romance wasn't the sole focus in the beginning act. But later on it gets sweet. I like Grate and I'm giving Nishs a chance.

If the script doesn't stray too far from the original then we should be fine.
Praek's character is the Thai consul in Penang, Malaysia and the brother of Cara's character (Saisuda). Nang ek gets sent to a convent because she's mischievous and her parents want her to become mature and lady like.

Gap (Sinenaart) is a scholarship student. She's poor and gets picked on by Saisuda and her gang. Nang befriends her and becomes enemies with Saisuda and her gang. Nang dislikes praek because when they first meet, they get off on the wrong foot. But praek secretly has a crush on her.

And a whole bunch of things happen in between. It's ultimately a coming of age story.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ if it's like you say, I'm looking forward to this story! Dunno who's managing the script in this version, but hopefully they don't continue the trend of giving a ton of screen time to n'rai. I'm loving Nycha in Sapai Jao and am excited to see her in a playful role, paired with Great no less :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=droLi75qa90

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Step said:

cr as tagged

I don't know if it's me, or it's just the photo. Nychaa looks like she's going to track someone down.  :secret:

Anyway, the teaser's cute and kiddish. I feel like Nychaa was a fit for the role of Nang. I couldn't help myself but fangirl over Great's handsomeness, reminds me of my P'Chai Yai.  :heart: And at the end when he's all like "you have to tell me first, that you love me", I just exploded. Oh Great, why are you so dreamy? I couldn't believe Nychaa didn't tell him because she was embarrassed, I would've told him without hesitation.  :lolyup: