[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Haha, I laughed when he was all they were going to be Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Of all names it HAD to be the Smith's. I don't know if they intentionally wanted to parody Mr. and Mrs. Smith or not, but I found it hilarious.

OMG. I forgot to mention how FUNNY that one scene in episode 10, with Wun, Pie, Kiew, and Kaew was!! The part they used the "old car" analogy. I literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD during that scene. Wun and Pie's characters are such a relief in this lakorn. They are hilarious!! I especially adore Wun. 
Lol yes that's the scene I was talking about last week!!! Wun and Pie are such awesome characters, and the two people who play them, do it so well :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Lol yes that's the scene I was talking about last week!!! Wun and Pie are such awesome characters, and the two people who play them, do it so well :)
Yeah, I'm glad they're in here.

cecilia

Staff member
Finally caught up with all episodes and conversation .. you girls kept this thread going with your analysis -- i love it.

I love how she hid under the kitchen table from Mai -- despite how scare she was earlier with the bug on her feet.

Also, like how the production execute this scene so well with Mai walking out of the house knowing and accepting the truth that Bate and her can't be together.

Episode 11 was so good as well with Soh wearing a 'I'M IN LOVE' t-shirt talking to Bate at her parent's beach house under the moonlight -- joking w/him to play his 'BETTY' role well so that her parent don't suspect anything going on between them.   I couldn't help laughing at Peter and his low voice .. when he answered her and her dad 'HA' as a gay man lol -

I'm excited to see this scene : sad but romantic at the same time!

Credit: nrsl fb

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Glad to see you back here cecilia! Hehe.

Yeah, Peter's voice is so deep and manly that it's impossible for him to imitate a girls voice.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
And here is another cute one of them  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr @somching IG

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I've said this before and I'll say it again,  this lakorn has been the best that I have seen so far this year. Its been light hearted like the actors all said, and I've watched it the whole way without wanting to throw something at the pra'nang, its made me smile and its made me giggle and with last nights episode it even made me cry. I wish there  would be a sequel, cause I think it would be pretty good, I think that Soh and Bate would still be bickering but they would love each other to death, Soh would still do her nang rai thing and she still won't listen to Bate's orders to stay put, Bate would get annoyed and over protective of Soh, and hey maybe they're still in the early stages of their relationship and we get to see more shirtless scenes and random kiss scenes where they both get a bit embarrassed. I would love to see it shot overseas though, maybe take a look at what Bate's next case is??? 
Overall because of the dodgy action scenes, no matter how hot Peter looked and the misleading teaser ( which I feel like analysing to see what we missed out on) I'm giving this lakorn a 9.5/10 score just cause I love the two of them together so much whether its Bate and Soh or Margie and Peter. I hope we get to see more of them together. 

Vee_1990

sarNie Egg

YAY I Love It when Soh woke up in the hospital the first thing she was very concern of is Bate hehehe, watching this live right now 

BTW I love your post here, I'm an avid follower of the show and your discussion here are super amazing, thanks for the pics and the translation.