[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss3:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr @somching IG

Ummm if anyone is going to post up spoilers and stuff, at the risk  of sounding like a biatch, would you mind either putting your post into spoiler tags or writing spoiler??? I'm trying to avoid all other scenes from the finale other than what I see on IG and post up here, I know that when I watch it I spazz and talk about scenes as well, but I try to keep it as neutral and less spoiler-y as possible. I am really sorry if I'm sounding like a biatch right now, but please don't hate me.  :hide:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They look good!!!

Just woke up and decided to watch it live. Even though i havent watch yesterday episode yet. Lol. Havent watch a lakorn live for so lobg now. Feel weird. Ha.

Vee_1990

sarNie Egg
point taken :D I'm just over excited with the ending, actually I don't know how to put spoiler code so it took me a while to do it, and now I learn something new.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Vee_1990 said:
point taken :D I'm just over excited with the ending, actually I don't know how to put spoiler code so it took me a while to do it, and now I learn something new.
Yup I totally understand the excitement!!! If I wasn't such a HD junkie I would have watched it live as well. 

Vee_1990

sarNie Egg
I just fell so hard with this show, I don't have any expectations at first because at times it will just disappoints me but wow this show turn outs to be so good. It would be so hard to let go of this show especially because I love the chemistry between the pranang but I'm thankful that there's TRRR and DDK that will divert me from missing this show so much.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey guys!!!! Wow, I am exited to see this!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm on part 4 now. I'm sort of skipping the irrelevant scenes...well the scenes irrelevant to my heart. Haha. Where are you at?? Done already?!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I'm on part 4 now. I'm sort of skipping the irrelevant scenes...well the scenes irrelevant to my heart. Haha. Where are you at?? Done already?!
OMG!! You're skipping!! I'm watching it diligently, so I'm nearly at the end of part 2.

I agree with what you said 100% last night. Devotion is totally the word.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought about just posting one long post, but I can't help it! Spoiler alert!

Here goes my thoughts on the finale (first half):
- Bate confessed!!! He didn't say "I love you," but he said "I like you so much, I don't want to loose you"...right? Hehe.
- I seriously thought this lakorn wasn't going to kill off any major characters. I mean Por Liang and Mungkol were not that major, but still I didn't want them to die easily.
- The cops aren't so smart. If they want to capture someone they need to have a good plan, surround everyone and them move in. Grr. Me and my disappointment with these actin scenes will never end. OMG! Haha. But, I'm glad they ended the action stuff early! That's exactly how it should be!
- Tarn is such an *ss! Nin, just let go of him already!
- Awe, The Sun Team is awesome. They were talking about Bate visiting Zoe, weren't they? Some of them were like he would never go, and some of them said he was gonna go visit get at her condo??

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
I just started this lakorn since the comments of all of you seem to make it impossible to NOT watch it. :clap2:

So far I'm impressed about it's pace and that it doesn't feel like watching the same plot over and over again. This must be also thanks to the wonderful and fresh cast. :party:

By the way I just stumbled across this MV on YT which makes me wanna marathon this lakorn even more... 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao31UiwIr-k
[Credits: N Sun @ YT]

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
OMG!! You're skipping!! I'm watching it diligently, so I'm nearly at the end of part 2.

I agree with what you said 100% last night. Devotion is totally the word.
Oops, really? Then don't read my posts if you don't want to be spoiled. Haha. I'm just to exited at the moment...as always. Hehe.

Oh...and I cried to!! I had years in my eyes.

cecilia

Staff member
Mission completed!  I didn't want it to end yet !

My favorite part:

Bate: Will you take care of these plants?
Zoe: How can I now when they're mine .. including you too.

Bate pulled Zoe for a tight hug and gave her a forehead kiss!!! :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
MISSION COMPLETE!!!! I am so sad now. No more weekends to look forward to! I really like how it ended. Bate and Zoe's misunderstanding in this episode was reasonable. Plus this was their first serious misunderstanding! Hehe.

This lakorn has got to be the best lakorn of 2013 so far for me. It is very light! Very romantic! Very cute! And just very....giddy-worthy! Haha. Although the action scenes were so dreadful, the lakorn overall was awesome! The script was well written, the characters were well developed, and everything ended perfectly. Everyone got what they deserved, good or bad.

Peter and Margie are a cute pair. They aren't physically compatible, and their chemistry wasn't sizzling, but they were very cute. I wouldn't mind seeing them together again, but I wouldn't pray for a reunion either. Hehe. Margie has changed my opinion on her. She's a good actress, just a little too scrawny for my taste. Hehe. Peter... so hot. His acting improved in each episode and I would love to see him in another lakorn. Overall, I give this lakorn a 9.8/10!!!