[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kudaranai said:
It's Book Pudit (Captain Autsawin) I was checking the spelling of his name and got a face full of shirtlessness. (ภูดิท ขุนชนะสงคราม) His abs are quite nice, hehe.
Oo, oo. Gotta go check him out. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
God dayum! His body is nice! Why didn't we get some of that in NRSL? Haha. They should've given us a spa scene. You know sneaking up on Richard at a spa/hot tub kind of a place. That way we get to see them shirtless bodies. Haha. The guys of course.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
God dayum! His body is nice! Why didn't we get some of that in NRSL? Haha. They should've given us a spa scene. You know sneaking up on Richard at a spa/hot tub kind of a place. That way we get to see them shirtless bodies. Haha. The guys of course.
Hahahahhahah a spa scene???? Ooooh a shirtless beach scene would have been nice as well!!!  :yes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Hahahahhahah a spa scene???? Ooooh a shirtless beach scene would have been nice as well!!!  :yes:
Yeah that would've been nice. We had plenty of the beach scene...just not shirtless haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Have you all seen this?

This is the last part. I don't know if the beginning has been uploaded yet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouXaaCnenLM

After coming out with his marriage and everything, Peter seems to be everywhere with Ploy on television. They seem to be VERY happy. I mean, who wouldn't be? She seems very comfortable on screen too. I hope she doesn't use it to her advantage though... What? I'm just thinking, not accusing or anything. HAHA. She looks better in pics...and when she's smiling...just saying. :ghehe:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I can't load it on my phone, it's not the interview that Peter and Ploy did for the Tonight Show is it??? While I'm happy for them, I'm still unhappy that they didn't appear together on ANY talk shows at all!!! They had event appearances and stuff, but I haven't even seen end of shooting party pics or anything. I don't know if it depends on their schedule whether they can appear together or if the show has to invite them or who organises it, but I'm unhappy about it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
I can't load it on my phone, it's not the interview that Peter and Ploy did for the Tonight Show is it??? While I'm happy for them, I'm still unhappy that they didn't appear together on ANY talk shows at all!!! They had event appearances and stuff, but I haven't even seen end of shooting party pics or anything. I don't know if it depends on their schedule whether they can appear together or if the show has to invite them or who organises it, but I'm unhappy about it.
I believe it's that one.

Are you talking about Margie and Peter? If so, I agree!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Ploy and Peter only have been dating for a year. Idk you guys. They seem to be rushing much?
Well, in a way it's a good thing because Peter ain't getting any younger. Haha. It works for some couples and I hope it works for Peter and Ploy.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, throughout the whole interview, Peter was like he doesn't have much time left. Lol. That's why he's so determined to have Ploy be his forever. It was literally love at first sight for him. She even has the same personality as him. Lol. She's hilarious. No wonder they're compatible. She's a jokester as well. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Yeah, throughout the whole interview, Peter was like he doesn't have much time left. Lol. That's why he's so determined to have Ploy be his forever. It was literally love at first sight for him. She even has the same personality as him. Lol. She's hilarious. No wonder they're compatible. She's a jokester as well. 
Haha. Seriously, it's about time for him to consider the ticking clock. Haha. Wow, love at first sight huh. That thing exists? Haha. I'm glad they're compatible.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Haha. Seriously, it's about time for him to consider the ticking clock. Haha. Wow, love at first sight huh. That thing exists? Haha. I'm glad they're compatible.
Yeah. After he said that the interviewer was like you're so easy! Lol. Ploy seems like the man of the relationship. She's very chill and laid back. Peter is the jealous one. Haha. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I believe it's that one.

Are you talking about Margie and Peter? If so, I agree!!!
Yup, I am talking about Margie and Peter!!! 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
She's awesome. I think I would love to be friends with her, she's funny and she's cute and she seems really down to earth. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Yeah. After he said that the interviewer was like you're so easy! Lol. Ploy seems like the man of the relationship. She's very chill and laid back. Peter is the jealous one. Haha.

HAHA. She must've had the charming stare to make Peter fall in love with her so quickly. Isn't it unbelievable how she was just a normal person, working her job as a flight attendant and then all of a sudden she catches the eye of a superstar. It's very unbelievable....very. She WAS a flight attendant, now she's a flight attendant who's the WIFEE of his royal hotness. So jealous.
Yeah, seems like Peter's head over heels for her. He seems more in love with her than vice versa. 

Lynlee_love said:
Yup, I am talking about Margie and Peter!!!

Yeah, it sucks how they didn't really get to promote the lakorn together. At least go on that talk show that I posted the link on.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
That day, she was asked by her friend to help look after Peter and his crew. She was very friendly towards him showing pictures of her family and such to keep him company since he was sitting alone. They had a lot in common since both of their families work as flight attendants. You can tell that she has a funny sense of humor and any man will fall for a girl that can make him laugh. Haha. Especially when Peter likes to joke around himself. It's the first time that Peter met a girl that was so comfortable with being herself around him. So yes, she completely charmed him, and now he's under her spell. Haha.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
That day, she was asked by her friend to help look after Peter and his crew. She was very friendly towards him showing pictures of her family and such to keep him company since he was sitting alone. They had a lot in common since both of their families work as flight attendants. You can tell that she has a funny sense of humor and any man will fall for a girl that can make him laugh. Haha. Especially when Peter likes to joke around himself. It's the first time that Peter met a girl that was so comfortable with being herself around him. So yes, she completely charmed him, and now he's under her spell. Haha.  
Awe. I wonder how they hit it off afterwards. Like did he keep traveling on the planes she worked with?? HaHa. Or did he ask for her number afterwards. Yeah, when curiosity strikes. Haha. Gosh I want to know.