[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aikoden said:
^ thanks na phatman :)

so it's an average rating of 7 there... not bad.

& *sniffsniff* I can't believe this lakorn ended already... is there only 10 eps?  I haven't caught up with my slow self...  :(
You're welcome. Yeah, the ratings aren't that bad. I don't know if Lyn's posted the rest of the ratings, I should go check. Hehe. There are 13 episodes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks Neptune!!! I sure do miss The Sun 1 and Neptune together. Hehe.

MV!! I haven't really seen any MV of this lakorn. So excited! I hope I can watch it on my phone.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
So I can finally re-join this thread. I've been avoiding it since I was so behind since last week's episodes. I've officially finished the translations for ep12 and 13 so I can catch up this thread freely now!

Honestly, it was a really good one, I definitely feel like it was worth all the build up for the past 10something episodes. They had plenty of great scenes together I almost wish it can go on for another episode at least. A few issues being that we really didn't get to see what happens to Tarn and Kaew. And even though it's pretty much implied and left to our imaginations, I still wanted to see them shattered in pieces for all the crap they pulled.

For those wondering, the finale had an even 10.0 (14.1,9.2) rating. http://pantip.com/topic/30925199

I've never seen Margie in a lakorn before and I think she did awesome so she gained a new fan. If I have time, I'll probably go back and watch her older stuff.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Glad to see you back here Kuda!! Thanks for all your hard work!! We greatly appreciate it!

Yeah, this is a great one. I'm glad I picked it up...again...because I almost couldn't pass the first episode. Haha.

Margie is a good actress and she actually gained two new fans. Me too! What still bothers me, though, is her posture; it makes her body look un-relaxed and stiff. Regardless she's a good actress. One of the better ones out of her bunch...generation.

Yay!! Their finale did pretty well in terms of CH3 ratings, correct??

Yeah, I just want to b*tch slap Kaew. I'm glad Nin got the opportunity to do so in 11. Hehe. As much as Nin annoyed me, I was totally satisfied!

I really hope they release the guitar instrumental version of the OST! I love it!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Ooooh a 10??? With a 14 for the Bangkok area?? Wow it did really good then. I don't think I've ever seems Ch3 drama go higher than like 9?? It's usually Ch7 that gets the mega crazy ratings.
Gooooo NRSL!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
babebo said:
credit to ชะนีแคระ

It JUST occurred to me that THIS SCENE was never shown!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOO UPSET! I was seriously looking forward to this scene...just forgot about it. HAHA. OMG. Lynlee...now I understand your anger. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Ooooh a 10??? With a 14 for the Bangkok area?? Wow it did really good then. I don't think I've ever seems Ch3 drama go higher than like 9?? It's usually Ch7 that gets the mega crazy ratings.
Gooooo NRSL!!

In the past they've reached up to 20/30+. I think it was Sawan Biang (Ken T. & Anne T.) that broke the record for a CH3 lakorn. I'm not entirely sure though.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:

In the past they've reached up to 20/30+. I think it was Sawan Biang (Ken T. & Anne T.) that broke the record for a CH3 lakorn. I'm not entirely sure though.
Oh yeah!!! Sawan Biang!! That one got like crazy good ratings and won awards left, right and centre!! But since then I haven't really seen many go over the 10 mark??

Yup, you understand why I'm upset right?? If you rewatch the trailer, basically every scene in it wasn't shown :(
The car blowing up, her being kidnapped and him waving at her, her holding a gun and accidentally shooting it. The list goes on.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Neptune said:
I haven't post in any forum before, just a silent reader but just can't help it here. For those who are interested.
Peter & Margie at a recent event.
cr @ ThaiStar3_FC
I wonder what event this was, and if there is any footage of it?? But I'm glad that they did some events together :) 

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I assume they made the trailer to promote the lakorn before actually filming the whole thing first. Ch3 usually has these promotional events with a list of their lakorns and their teasers shown to people at a party.(Twice every year, I think. First half and second half) That's why some teasers are filmed from a screen that we see sometimes on the forum.

10.0 is on the average side for ch3 lakorn finale. This is in Thai, but you get the idea. NRSL is the one marked in purple.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Oh yeah!!! Sawan Biang!! That one got like crazy good ratings and won awards left, right and centre!! But since then I haven't really seen many go over the 10 mark??

Yup, you understand why I'm upset right?? If you rewatch the trailer, basically every scene in it wasn't shown :(
The car blowing up, her being kidnapped and him waving at her, her holding a gun and accidentally shooting it. The list goes on.
Yup, I understand now.

Even if it was just for promotion, still, I'm heartbroken...haha. Oh ahem at least we got this whole lakorn that was awesome!

Their rating is good too. At least they didn't finish last.

Neptune

sarNie Egg
Lynlee_love said:
I wonder what event this was, and if there is any footage of it?? But I'm glad that they did some events together :)
They were at the Chevy Happy Deal Happy Day and Castrol Magnatec Launching New Product.
Links for the pics and the clip at these events.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.325612254242316.1073741847.316561738480701&type=1
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.325091237627751.1073741846.316561738480701&type=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqHCSt7vcOg&feature=youtu.be

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm not liking Peter's new hairdo. It makes him look chubbier, unless he did get more chubby after NRSL...?

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Awww that kind of sucks though :( cause it's like false advertising, cause like I saw the trailer and thought it looked awesome, so I was looking forward to seeing those scenes in the drama, but was kind of let down in the end :( even though I ended up loving it, there's still a part of me that's disappointed.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I'm not liking Peter's new hairdo. It makes him look chubbier, unless he did get more chubby after NRSL...?
Lol his face does look a bit chubbier, but I think it's the hair?? Either that or his wife to be is feeding him really well, and he can let himself go cause he doesn't have to be shirtless for Margie anymore :)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I just noticed something, Bate has never addressed Zoe as 'Zoe' until the very last episode. He has always called her "Khun Dara" or "Khun Surikarn" or just "Hey, you" in general.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So...is it the angle, the hairdo, or his wife?? Haha. Idk...he just looks somewhat chubbier. But whatever, he's the type of guy who likes to be fit, especially for his fans during his concerts, so I believe he'll keep himself in good shape. Hehe. I hope...

Yeah, I wonder why he didn't call her that until the last episode?