[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Already a teaser? that was fast xD Margie's so active
This looks more promising than I thought it would be, in fact it looks awesome!
Margie's so rockin' that role; love her it! 

ch0c0_love

sarNie Egg
So true. Margie is definitly rockin' that role. This really does look much better than what I was expecting. Only hope that the actual thing is as good as the teaser....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm gonna frequent this one just for my dear Peter because he looks darn good. HEHE. Wow, Margie has super long legs. Either that or they just stretched the screen/pic.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
omg thanks for sharing!! Her outfits look awesome *O* never seen her styled this good in any of her lakorns xD

and I just love her hairstyle! 
phatman said:
I'm gonna frequent this one just for my dear Peter because he looks darn good. HEHE. Wow, Margie has super long legs. Either that or they just stretched the screen/pic.
Yeah, I've always noticed that. Margie does have really long legs 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This is such a new role for Margie and I got to said tat she doing so well from wat I see from da teaser!!! Da last part of da teaser got me laughing so hard...anyways so looking forward to this Lakorn!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh man.. I definitely can't wait to watch this one.. It looks so promising already.. and Margie looks so darn good!!! Love her wardrobe, and of course her hilarious character hehe...

And craapppp.. I didn't know my deary Saiparn is in here too :D :D :D :D... I wonder what kind if character she is playing though.. hmm.. 

Oooo I'm excited!  Margie & Peter are looking good!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
Margie's outfits in here are HOT! she just looks so good here. 
this one looks good. 
its action comedy so should be good. 
i love it that she get's to change her pra eaks. 
but i do miss her and boy. 

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
looking forward to this one!!!! this pair seems really interesting and margie looks good!!!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thank you :)

I really love their wardrobes in here.. CUTE!!!  I'm just curious to know what kind of character Saiparn is playing.. hmm.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm normally don't like action  but this ones looks good.  n'ek character seems strong and funny.  i like how she dressed up too.  love the part where she said if she has to seduce a man she was pushing her breast up or something i laugh so hard how she did.