[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ohhhhh...sound evilly interesting...i learnt some thai
I could already imaging evilish Cherry...although it's kind of hard to imagine haha.

I don't know what ya'll think, but I'm kind of excited for this. I like Peter and I admire Cherry...they're gonna be a hot commodity!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I could already imaging evilish Cherry...although it's kind of hard to imagine haha.

I don't know what ya'll think, but I'm kind of excited for this. I like Peter and I admire Cherry...they're gonna be a hot commodity!
factual??? yeah...just wait for peter to have those jealous moment with cherry is gonna be so hot

desoswt

sarNie Egg
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/305982

according to what it says here...i think the n'ek in this lakorn isn't cherry anymore :(
apparently it has been changed to margie

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh no Margie i never want to see her with GoodFeeling and plus Cherry has played these kind of sassy n'ek role where she kick butt and guess what Peter and Margie another huge age gap

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/305982 according to what it says here...i think the n'ek in this lakorn isn't cherry anymore :( apparently it has been changed to margie
WTF!? Why are we disappointed everywhere?! Why? *sigh* I don't like Margie...well her acting. Grr....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wonder what Cherry is going to be in. So far she's been pulled out of 2 lakorns. I doubt hers and Ken's lakorn is happening anytime soon or happening at all.

I guess Margie is taking advantage of not having school and her current popularity. I'd prefer watching Cherry.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder what Cherry is going to be in. So far she's been pulled out of 2 lakorns. I doubt hers and Ken's lakorn is happening anytime soon or happening at all.

I guess Margie is taking advantage of not having school and her current popularity. I'd prefer watching Cherry.
Same here. I wonder what Cherry's doing?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cherry will be in Raeng Ruk with Ken for sure as for Margie i think she needed a rest badly somehow i wish Good Feeling get Rita instead of Margie to replace Cherry
Rita resemble looking like Chompoo so its like were seeing her with P'Peter again

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Good luck to you guys, if it's Margie, I'll skip. I personally don't think Margie is cute or pretty at all, especially when she's smiles. Her mouth she is the same Ken P. it's their lips part bother me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was the one who changed it. Since there is an article, i'm going to take it as the N'ek is Margie.
Hmm okay. So I guess Margie is most likely going to be in here. That sucks, because I was really looking forward to Peter and Cherry.

Good luck to you guys, if it's Margie, I'll skip. I personally don't think Margie is cute or pretty at all, especially when she's smiles. Her mouth she is the same Ken P. it's their lips part bother me.
Agree, I probably will skip this if Margie's in it for reals. Her acting doesn't appeal to me too.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
ughhh...if its margie playing a spy i dont know...i personally dont think she will suit the role but i will still watch it for them

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ughhh...if its margie playing a spy i dont know...i personally dont think she will suit the role but i will still watch it for them
the spy roles and sassy role suited Cherry don't understand why go for Margie or maybe Cherry she reject cos she accept another lakorn