[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

rehann

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
They're so cute together .. Peter said that he only takes one lakorn a year and already have some offers from the channel already -- p'Pin contacted him already or something like that .. anyway, i hope i like his next n'ek ..

I'm glad Margie is in here .. i adore her more than Cherry .. as for Chom, i love her so i don't mind seeing them reunion again too.
aww... ceci u also here~
never know u watch this too... i guess it's doing really great since u also catch this...
love ur siggies... the hug was hell hot... :drools:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Check out those legs and that body. Totally IN LOVE with them!!
*pics*

Please bear with me when I fangirl/recap, I've just re-discovered my password, and I'll be posting up pics 

Yeah, Margie has super long legs. I thought it was just the screen that may be stretched, but no she really has long legs. Haha.

Oh please do come and fangirl in here! It's always so quiet in here. 

Sawan said:
Totally agree with everything that you guys are saying. I didn't know that Cherry/Chompoo were initially supposed to have this role. I prefer Margie over the two. As for Anne T. playing this role, I can see that. She would've been perfect. I like the idea of Matt too. And omg, Pete and Anne are the same age? He doesn't look like he's 37! I had a feeling that he's older than he looks because everyone kept on commenting on how young he looks. Lol. 

I know. I never knew his age. I figured he was born in the 70's, but didn't know the exact year. I'm actually pleased to learn that he's born the same year as my goddess, Thongprasom. Haha. He looks VERY good at 37, just like some other pra'eks. HEHE.

Lynlee_love said:
Peter doesn't come from acting, he entered the scene through singing, and this is only his third lakorn, I totally get what you're saying about his acting style, its so unique, and maybe it's cause he's never had any formal training?? Similar to Chakrit I think? 

I can't see them together!! Hahahaha I don't know why, but, even though they are the same age, she seems so much more mature than him, and he's got a boyish look to him as well. It sucks that neither of them do much lakorns in a year, he's only on his third and she's busy being the producer/director. 

I want more shirtless Pete too!!! I think I saw another shirtless scene coming up, but I'm not sure when we will get to see that body again. I want to see him in a tailored shirt like ep 1 when he was first introduced, god damn that was hot.  :drools:

Hehe. Peter should stick to singing...JUST KIDDING! I want to see more lakorns from him! I wonder why he didn't act all these years and suddenly he comes out acting. He would've had the opportunities to act with my best ladies! Grr. So upset at him. HAHA. 

Yeah I agree with you. It's because Anne's always had that mature, older women look on her. That's why she suits older pra'eks more...in my opinion. Hehe. Wish she wasn't so busy with producing. Grr. So upset at her too! Haha. JK.

YAY!!! More shirtless Pete! Did they cut out the scene Zoe and Bate were playing with the water hose? Peter looks HOT when he's wet. Hehe. Especially with his wet hair and his wet...body... :faint: Him in a tailored shirt... :faint: 

Lynlee_love said:
*pic*
cr. pantip

Is that a Tamagotchi that she's playing with??

I have no idea...? Haha.

cecilia said:
They're so cute together .. Peter said that he only takes one lakorn a year and already have some offers from the channel already -- p'Pin contacted him already or something like that .. anyway, i hope i like his next n'ek ..

I'm glad Margie is in here .. i adore her more than Cherry .. as for Chom, i love her so i don't mind seeing them reunion again too.

Well, I wish he'd done that all these past years. I wonder who his next nang'ek will be. I think I want to see him and....Susie? Haha. Probably not, Susie's acting isn't any better than Peter's, they'd make the lakorn look awkward. HAHA.

And I LOVE your siggie ceci!!!! I LOVED that scene. I knew something like that was going to happen. Hehe.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I LOVE this lakorn! Episode 6 & 7 are the best episodes so far!!!!! Hehehehehe... 

Khun Betty!!!! Hahaha.. 

Peter's smile is so handsome!!!!!!!!! All the scenes they have together in both episodes make me smile non-stop! hehehhe.. The kiss scene, lol, it was funny. Yeah, it was a cliche kiss but whatever I just love it how they both react to it. Ha. I just love,love epi 6 & 7. Ha. Peter's falling for her, and she's falling for him. Ha. I guess, he's just worried about her. 

Is there really a flower called "secretly love" (aap ruk <----- don't know how to spell it but if you watch epi 7, you'll know what I'm talking about,lol) ? I'm going to google it up. Lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I google it up and there is a flower called "secretly love" (แอบรักดอกไม้)! Wow!!!!!! I'm just amazed by these flower names.

First, I find out "Forget me not" is a flower and now this flower. I wonder what is the english name for it. ha. I think Thai people  called it  the secretly love flower (aap ruk dok [mai]) but not sure about the english name. Doing more research. haha.
---------------

I'm Back! Lol. It's a unique flower from Brazil. The flower in english is called Goethea Strictiflora. 

I wonder why it's called "secretly love flower" (said it in Thai,lol) in Thai????????? I'm curious. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
The water scene is in episode 7 .. after she leave his house lol

Oh goodie!! I thought they left it out because in that one scene in episode 6, I think, it looked like Peter was wearing the same clothes, not sure about Margie though. 

-AyLove- said:
I LOVE this lakorn! Episode 6 & 7 are the best episodes so far!!!!! Hehehehehe... 

Khun Betty!!!! Hahaha.. 

Peter's smile is so handsome!!!!!!!!! All the scenes they have together in both episodes make me smile non-stop! hehehhe.. The kiss scene, lol, it was funny. Yeah, it was a cliche kiss but whatever I just love it how they both react to it. Ha. I just love,love epi 6 & 7. Ha. Peter's falling for her, and she's falling for him. Ha. I guess, he's just worried about her. 

Is there really a flower called "secretly love" (aap ruk <----- don't know how to spell it but if you watch epi 7, you'll know what I'm talking about,lol) ? I'm going to google it up. Lol.

Yeah I like ep. 6 and 7 too because we see alot of Zoe and Bate interaction! Oh man, that kiss scene...no comment. No, one comment: the most awkward accidental kiss in Thai lakorn history...period.  :whahuh:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
I google it up and there is a flower called "secretly love" (แอบรักดอกไม้)! Wow!!!!!! I'm just amazed by these flower names.

First, I find out "Forget me not" is a flower and now this flower. I wonder what is the english name for it. ha. I think Thai people  called it  the secretly love flower (aap ruk dok [mai]) but not sure about the english name. Doing more research. haha.

Haha, you're so funny. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh goodie!! I thought they left it out because in that one scene in episode 6, I think, it looked like Peter was wearing the same clothes, not sure about Margie though. 

Yeah I like ep. 6 and 7 too because we see alot of Zoe and Bate interaction! Oh man, that kiss scene...no comment. No, one comment: the most awkward accidental kiss in Thai lakorn history...period.  :whahuh:

Lol!!! It was an awkward and funny kiss. When I watch that scene it looks like he did it on purpose. haha. It didn't look like an accidental kiss to me. ha. 

phatman said:
Haha, you're so funny. 

I'm just amazed by these flowers. hahah. My school needs to have a flower class, so I can take it. Hahahha.. I want to learn about flowers now. hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Lol!!! It was an awkward and funny kiss. When I watch that scene it looks like he did it on purpose. haha. It didn't look like an accidental kiss to me. ha. 

I'm just amazed by these flowers. hahah. My school needs to have a flower class, so I can take it. Hahahha.. I want to learn about flowers now. hahaha.

Yup, you can totally see his head tilt when they supposedly accidentally touched lips. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I laughed my *ss off during the part Zoe looked through Bate's photo album. The part that goes:

Zoe: Are you afraid I'm going to see your little elephant?
Bate: Back then it was a little elephant, but right now it's a big mammoth.   :lmao3:

I give the writers a big  :thumbup:. No  :thumbsup:. It allowed me to use my imagination...  :lol2: . Hey Peter, I don't mind! :rofl:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Haha. I laughed my *ss off during the part Zoe looked through Bate's photo album. The part that goes:

Zoe: Are you afraid I'm going to see your little elephant?
Bate: Back then it was a little elephant, but right now it's a big mammoth.   :lmao3:

I give the writers a big  :thumbup:. No  :thumbsup:. It allowed me to use my imagination...  :lol2: . Hey Peter, I don't mind! :rofl:
I lol'd so hard at this part, I'm surprised that neither of them cracked up laughing.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Hmmm I could totally see him with Matt, both are halfies and it would be such a funny lakorn. Plus the eye candy. Hmmm maybe Janie as well?? I think she'd be good in an action lakorn with him.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ O M G!!!!! Ever since Janie and Peter sing the opening at Ch3 soccer event this year, I wanted to see a lakorn of them. They will totally look HOT!!!!! I hope they get one. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Hmmm I could totally see him with Matt, both are halfies and it would be such a funny lakorn. Plus the eye candy. Hmmm maybe Janie as well?? I think she'd be good in an action lakorn with him.
I'm not really a fan of Matt or Janie, so I can't really see them with Peter. Haha.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Yeah, Margie has super long legs. I thought it was just the screen that may be stretched, but no she really has long legs. Haha.

Oh please do come and fangirl in here! It's always so quiet in here. 

I know. I never knew his age. I figured he was born in the 70's, but didn't know the exact year. I'm actually pleased to learn that he's born the same year as my goddess, Thongprasom. Haha. He looks VERY good at 37, just like some other pra'eks. HEHE.

Hehe. Peter should stick to singing...JUST KIDDING! I want to see more lakorns from him! I wonder why he didn't act all these years and suddenly he comes out acting. He would've had the opportunities to act with my best ladies! Grr. So upset at him. HAHA. 

Yeah I agree with you. It's because Anne's always had that mature, older women look on her. That's why she suits older pra'eks more...in my opinion. Hehe. Wish she wasn't so busy with producing. Grr. So upset at her too! Haha. JK.

YAY!!! More shirtless Pete! Did they cut out the scene Zoe and Bate were playing with the water hose? Peter looks HOT when he's wet. Hehe. Especially with his wet hair and his wet...body... :faint: Him in a tailored shirt... :faint:

I have no idea...? Haha.

Well, I wish he'd done that all these past years. I wonder who his next nang'ek will be. I think I want to see him and....Susie? Haha. Probably not, Susie's acting isn't any better than Peter's, they'd make the lakorn look awkward. HAHA.

And I LOVE your siggie ceci!!!! I LOVED that scene. I knew something like that was going to happen. Hehe.

It is totally quiet in here!! I'll fangirl and keep you company :) 

He looks smoking at 37 :drools:  and I find it so odd that most of the celebs that I love ( Anne, Ken, Janie, Chakrit etc) are all in their 30's. While its easier for the guys to act with younger actresses, Chakrit and Margie/Matt/Pream etc, I think its harder for the girls to play with a younger actor without seeming like a cougar. In thai lakorns I find it weird, yet I can watch Korean dramas with the whole noon/dongseang thing and not bat an eyelash. 

I think Peter is someone who kind of grows on you, like his acting and his voice, in the beginning I found odd, but now its grown on me and I love the uniqueness of him. I wish he did more than one lakorn a year!! Maybe he's decided to branch out?? Hey he still has opportunities to act with your best ladies!! I just like it that he came from a music background and branched into acting, rather than being some hi-so kid who wanted some spare change and decided to dabble in acting. 

Lol Anne suits actors around her age, but then with so many new young actors coming in, I don't think theres anymore actors for her to act with, without branching off into other channels. I do admire her for sticking with one channel for so long though.

Hahahaha I feel you, Peter in a tailored shirt  :shock2:  Peter in a tailored shirt or a tshirt and wet  :eyetwitch:  and Peter shirtless  :faint:  :worthy:  :yummy:

Lol although him and Susie would look good together, lets not make that happen. Her total over acting and his unique style would just be  :facepalm: