[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
You know what, the scene where he takes off his shirt in ep 8 and when he was only wearing a towel in ep 6, oh and when he's putting his shirt on after the beach scene, shows how comfortable he is around her that he can be shirtless near her  :dance1:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
You're Thai?! Cool. You are very lucky to understand these amazing lakorns. Haha.

Yup, Zoe's in love as much as Bate.

Yeah, I hope they don't cut out too many scenes. That scene where she was touching her boobs, I think got edited out. I think most scenes showed in the teaser didn't make the cut. Which does suck. I hope they don't cut out that motorcycle scene too. I want to see it! Hehe.
Uh huh, I am Thai :) except cause I grew up overseas, I can't read or write it very well, I only know how to speak it and understand it. 

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that motorcycle scene, it looks HOT!!! I don't know if they'll do this cause I've never seen a thai drama do it, but I do hope they release a DVD with all of the deleted scenes that didn't make the final cut, cause I would really love to see them. I also hope they don't cut out the scene with Margie wearing the blonde wig, cause I remember Peter saying in an interview that during that scene they have to pretend to be a Western couple and they have to speak English. He said that it was finally good to speak something that he was confident in cause he stumbles over the Thai dialogue a lot, and he said that Margie now knows how he feels, cause she said that even though she learnt it, she doesn't use it all that often so her English is a bit dodgy. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
You know what, the scene where he takes off his shirt in ep 8 and when he was only wearing a towel in ep 6, oh and when he's putting his shirt on after the beach scene, shows how comfortable he is around her that he can be shirtless near her  :dance1:

Yeah, and she's comfortable with it too! She's like chilled about him taking off his shirt!

Lynlee_love said:
Uh huh, I am Thai :) except cause I grew up overseas, I can't read or write it very well, I only know how to speak it and understand it. 

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that motorcycle scene, it looks HOT!!! I don't know if they'll do this cause I've never seen a thai drama do it, but I do hope they release a DVD with all of the deleted scenes that didn't make the final cut, cause I would really love to see them. I also hope they don't cut out the scene with Margie wearing the blonde wig, cause I remember Peter saying in an interview that during that scene they have to pretend to be a Western couple and they have to speak English. He said that it was finally good to speak something that he was confident in cause he stumbles over the Thai dialogue a lot, and he said that Margie now knows how he feels, cause she said that even though she learnt it, she doesn't use it all that often so her English is a bit dodgy. 

Oh really?! I hope we get to see that scene. I'd love to hear Peter speak English. Hehe. I wonder where they could insert it though...? Since you know all the disguising stuff happened already. And like I thought they were going to show her with long hair too?? Man all those good parts must've got edited out! I'm so upset!
I highly doubt we'll get a DVD release of all the deleted scenes and such. I've never seen that before. Thai producers should really invest in subtitling their lakorns in different languages and marketing it because they are popular everywhere! I have SO MANY favorite Thai lakorns that I WISH are available on DVD with English subs. The only lakorn I possess that have subs is Sood Sanae Ha

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Margie and her Mummy on set

Ooooh looks like Peters fiancee Ploy was at Krabi as well, she's the one in the tree

Wait where's Margie???

cr. @ampere_ss

Nawwwww Cuties!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr. @somching IG

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks for the pics! No wonder Peter did such a good job during episode 8, more specifically the Krabi scenes, his fiancee was there to monitor him. HAHA.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Thanks for the pics! No wonder Peter did such a good job during episode 8, more specifically the Krabi scenes, his fiancee was there to monitor him. HAHA.
Lol you'd think he'd be a little less touchy feely with Margie though, considering that she was there too, not the other way around, but I guess they both must be pretty chilled people :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Lol you'd think he'd be a little less touchy feely with Margie though, considering that she was there too, not the other way around, but I guess they both must be pretty chilled people :)
True that. Haha.
More like Margie would feel less touchy since the gf is there. Haha.
And considering Peter is a singer, you'd think he'd be less touchy period. Oh well, it's acting anyway.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
True that. Haha.
More like Margie would feel less touchy since the gf is there. Haha.
And considering Peter is a singer, you'd think he'd be less touchy period. Oh well, it's acting anyway.
Hahahha I agree to both your points, Margie should have been less touchy cause she would feel like she was overstepping something. Lol yes he's a singer! He shouldn't be that comfortable being touchy feely with her!! Carrying her, hugging her, being shirtless etc.

Good night phatman :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
love how cute this lakorn is....my husband, peter, is so hot in here. btw, im going to ignore the whole "his fiancee" comment. :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Umm hopefully no one has posted this up yet??? Or maybe someone has? The pages are going to fast for me to read everything. 
Anyways this is Peter on Reung Rao Shao Nee, which is a morning breakfast/news show in Thailand, I basically laughed til my stomach hurt, at the end of it he also tells the host that he has some good news which is he's getting married, thats when the music cuts, and the show is basically the first to know until we see that press conference that he holds where he announces the marriage along with the up coming addition to the family with his gf/fiancee Ploy.

http://youtu.be/A955d_ymYWk

cr. uploader

Not trying to be mean or anything, butiIs the chubby person a boy or girl? Haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I think  Kootee is a man. Don't worry, at first, when I first saw Kootee in that one lakorn, I was wondering too, if Kootee is a man or a woman. I'm pretty sure Kootee is a man. 

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
hmmmm.. idk.... 

is it me or does peter's fiancee/wife looks like ploy cherman in some angles.. i thought she looked like ploy then her name was also ploy and it kind of rendered me speechless...
 but anyways peter would look good with ploy cherman.. It's been a while since i've seen ploy play rai though..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
^ I think  Kootee is a man. Don't worry, at first, when I first saw Kootee in that one lakorn, I was wondering too, if Kootee is a man or a woman. I'm pretty sure Kootee is a man. 
Okay. I thought it was a guy at first, but then he acted and talked like a woman, and then did all those jumping like a man...haha. Got me confused. Thanks.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bella said:
hmmmm.. idk.... 

is it me or does peter's fiancee/wife looks like ploy cherman in some angles.. i thought she looked like ploy then her name was also ploy and it kind of rendered me speechless...
 but anyways peter would look good with ploy cherman.. It's been a while since i've seen ploy play rai though..
Hmm...other than a big smile I can't really see the similarities. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm bored, so I went back to re-watch (Skim, more like it. HEHE.) the previous episodes. I decided to re-cap the scenes that gave me butterflies! 
Here goes my first set of "Butterfly Scenes."
 ​
Butterfly Scene #1​
I absolutely love the natural reaction from the both of them. Kind of like "Uh, okay, we just recently met, but you're quite close to me and I think I feel...giddy."
 ​
Butterfly Scene #2​
The fact that they unknowingly continued to hold hands, not only did I find it funny and cute, I felt giddy! And just look at The Sun Team's reactions. HAHA.
 ​
Butterfly Scene #3​
This scene was just cute. They always have a way to forget their little arguments. HEHE.
 ​
Butterfly Scene #5​
I absolutely adore Peter's facial reaction for this particular scene. Just look at how Zoe had him pinned to the window. Haha. I LOVED the way Peter bit his lower lips, too, when he was all "Don't tell me you're afraid of ghosts?" I didn't cap it because he looks so handsome in that last photo and I only want three hehe.  :faint:
 ​
Credit: FriSatSunHD​

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Omg phatman!!! You're making me smile and feel all giddy too!!!
I'm counting scene number 3 as their first date. Cause I'm pretty sure it was an unofficial date :)