[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
So cute how Ken came with the kids, the kids seem so close to their dad. 
he's veryy supporting for his wife and good man familly too he's just the perfect man lucky noi 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:
what do you think can't he handle or not coz i don't know that actor well  :scratchhead2:
his a good actor he can handle any role but portraying gay is a new thing to him, his the guy pairing with Vicky Sunisa in a lakorn airing 24th November 'Tang Deun Hang Ruk' the one have 4 pra'ek/nang'ek 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
People should stop picking on Kimmy's weight, its so FREAKING ANNOYING. I know it's meant for fun but Kimmy's already so insecure about her body, Boy should know his limits. (and for pete's sake the girl looks perfect the way she is)

With that being said, Boy/Kim make an interesting pair. I like the theme(and there is a mention of ghost, I like ghost lakorns!), the story line sounds pretty similar to that Peter/Margie lakorn. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
queenyeon said:
People should stop picking on Kimmy's weight, its so FREAKING ANNOYING. I know it's meant for fun but Kimmy's already so insecure about her body, Boy should know his limits. (and for pete's sake the girl looks perfect the way she is)

With that being said, Boy/Kim make an interesting pair. I like the theme(and there is a mention of ghost, I like ghost lakorns!), the story line sounds pretty similar to that Peter/Margie lakorn. 
That's exactly what I was thinking while watching the video. Not only Boy, but one of the hosts even said "It looks like Kim has really slimmed down". I mean, it was sort of a compliment but we hear that ALL THE TIME. In one of the MLM bts's, one of the hosts said, "Kimmy is really going to slim down from all these action scenes". Like, why does her weight always have to be brought up? When will TV show hosts stop mentioning about Kim's weight as if she's overweight or something? She is actually pretty thin. Kim has big bones and you can tell with her face especially. Her body is slim, but her bone structure is thick, making her appear a little bit bigger. Kim is probably the only Thai actress whose weight is brought up EVERYWHERE. It's unnecessary.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh nong Jun was hugging his mother while he see Kim...totally a good sign!

Boy is mouthy and can't recognize his own flaws.   :thumbdown:  If he saw me what would he think then?! Would he call me big feet or big lips like his other co-stars?   :girlmad:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
totally agree with you guys stupid people they can't difference between fat and not fat kim has a healthy fit beautiful sexy women body no wayyyyyyy for me she's fat boy better not mention that the hole period of filming or else i will hate you  :angry:  :angry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Alice said:
his a good actor he can handle any role but portraying gay is a new thing to him, his the guy pairing with Vicky Sunisa in a lakorn airing 24th November 'Tang Deun Hang Ruk' the one have 4 pra'ek/nang'ek 
thank you i see, in my opinion i think he will be the reason for the light comedy cos those character always are putting to add some comedy in the scene and that lakorn you just mention to me isn't the one noi produced too if so i think i want to watch a little even am not fond for any of the  couple but just to see how's her production :ghehe: 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:
thank you i see, in my opinion i think he will be the reason for the light comedy cos those character always are putting to add some comedy in the scene and that lakorn you just mention to me isn't the one noi produced too if so i think i want to watch a little even am not fond for any of the  couple but just to see how's her production :ghehe:
yes same production 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
How do I post up a Youtube link and have the player show up like before? Each time I post up a link, it always appears as a link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMcAbuyTA44

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nang Rai Tee Ruk....Nang Rai Sai Lab? Cop vs Dara? Haha. Jk jk. I just took a peak for the heck of it, um...I like Boy's hair. That's my type of hair. Hehe.