[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
p nott and n kim i think they will the reason for my laugh in this lakorn the filming should maybe start the next week

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:
p nott and n kim i think they will the reason for my laugh in this lakorn the filming should maybe start the next week
count me to laugh as well, you know i was laughing when i've watched madam dun P'Chai and P'Ploy was so funny 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:

This is something I would wear at home lol.
HAHA It looks a little bit strange... I mean, who dresses up in all red?Red upper clothes with red pants.

monkeykimmy said:
HAHA It looks a little bit strange... I mean, who dresses up in all red?Red upper clothes with red pants.

Idk what the stylist was thinking, I find the other outfits nice but this... um I would wear that if I was sick and had to stay home XD

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:

Idk what the stylist was thinking, I find the other outfits nice but this... um I would wear that if I was sick and had to stay home XD
I agree other outfits is well. I like all of the costumes with hat. The pink dress and the red one is also nice

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
cr. TVMAGAZINE ฉบับพิเศษละครทีวี
are those are her friends or not :scratchhead2:  their look give me the feeling that they'r her enemies who are jealous  of her 

monkeykimmy said:

am in love with this look the mossstttt fabulouussss :heart: :heart: :heart:

i liked this fan art so i wanted to share it

tgamber

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
are those are her friends or not :scratchhead2:  their look give me the feeling that they'r her enemies who are jealous  of her 

To me, it looks like they are fighting over Kim.