[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont have likes now. Lol you said like Natee was thinking this looking at her :p
peace said:
i don't want to post a pervert comment but ohh my the way he was looking ate her is like he already swa her naked before and he just having a great time seeing her naked like he want ..... mmmm  :pervie:  :pervie:  ididn't expect he wil be like that 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
OMG he is making her jealous  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i was laughing so loud when i saw that scene it's so funny how he want to make her jealous but she do the same to him this two are really funny 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I felt bad for that bad girl. She needs money for family but there is no job for her, even if she hates it, she should do. Natee took pic to stop her from troubling Pim

Step

Mrs James Ma
Now I understood. Orn's dad was busy and Natee was always there for Orn and supported her thats why she likes him so much

Step

Mrs James Ma
They are so comfortable with eachother :heart:
peace said:
and the way she putted her arms around him like theyr are already BF/Gf

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
NaTee is full of surprise i like that in guy he is smart  strong caring but also he can be naughty and be manly when it takes :p 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:   im fangirling so much she don't want him to go after them the way she hugged him is sooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
The guy who saved is Danai's guy???
i'm cinfused too who is with who why two bad guy are fighting each other that's why i said before i think there is more than one who want to hurt PIm is quite clear now