[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
WHAAAT?? Sompop liked Danai's wife???? LOL
that was my reaction "sayy wahht" i didn't expect all of this i really love how in today eps they showed the hidden reason for KATAI and Sompob for turning bad very good as it said "everyone hav etheir reason don't judge other before knowing their reason" and for ORN TOO HER REASON TO BE ATTACHED TO TEE 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think Natee said Pim was happy if it was Sompop or Danai in news? He is so jealous OMG  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
peace said:
:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:   im fangirling so much she don't want him to go after them the way she hugged him is sooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this ep show the background of many side character 

now Pim is back to the orphanage she was in it was touching how she met with the lady after such a long period but i think she didn't recognize her right  ?

Step

Mrs James Ma
She remembers her but she understood Pim is celeb it will be news. Pim said sorry too for calling her aunt. Todays ep is so interesting Peace :)
peace said:
this ep show the background of many side character 

now Pim is back to the orphanage she was in it was touching how she met with the lady after such a long period but i think she didn't recognize her right  ?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Oooooooo Natee is that kid. OMG OMG OMG so aunt knows Natee too, Pim was worried and sent jae but actually he was in the same orphanage