[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG this is really shocking, Danai can be her father. Here he is looking at her with happiness and love

He is happy seeing her having fun. He is not jealous that she is taking pic of other man.

Step

Mrs James Ma
THANK YOU AGAIN Bie  :thanks:
Bieluvr said:
Why did that aunt told Pim she cant leave without eating
For some reason I think Nate and her housemaid have to have something between them because the maid listens to Nate and does whatever Nate wants. That's why she won't let Pim leave because Nate invited Pim and Natee to have dinner with them. She is freaky. The reason why I think there is something between Nate and the maid is because the maid even yells at Nate's brother. I was actually thinking, what if the secret is that Nate was also a girl from the same orphanage, one who used to bully Nam. She was adopted into the family, but the brother doesn't know that. LOL. Too much lakorns. But could be?

I hate Natee also for giving Nate hope that he likes her when he already likes Pim. I know he is only using Nate to make Pim jealous, but I don't like it.

I think Nate has something to do with the killings as well because when the mor doo came by them when they were eating. He said to Pim:
"Some people has created karma together so they end up together" (I think he's talking about Nate and Pim, like they must have made karma from their past lives so in this life they have to come meet again.)
Then he turns to Nate and says:
"The people who created Karma, that karma will come back to them"

LOL. at Pim. She lied to the guy that her husband just died and she doesn't want to sleep with him. He kept trying to get her so she lied to him that she has aids from her husband, and her husband died from the aids. That sure scared the guy and he ran out. That's why she was chasing him asking doesn't he want to sleep with her, he said that he doesn't want to die yet. Hahahahaha. That's what you get for messing with Pimmy. :) 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
When was Danai drawing Pim's mom?? Where was it?? I missed it :facepalm: I did not see the kid (Natee) too in opening  :weee:  :weee:
i think they mean this pic 

and remember the baby pic ommmyyy don't tell me kim will play the role of her mother too that abandoned  her or something omg omg omg this is crazy i'm having wild imagination or could this really happen  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

wait after cleaning my glasses in this pic kim is wearing the "N"  necklace so it is  Pim 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:

and remember the baby pic ommmyyy don't tell me kim will play the role of her mother too that abandoned  her or something omg omg omg this is crazy i'm having wild imagination or could this really happen  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

wait after cleaning my glasses in this pic kim is wearing the "N"  necklace so it is  Pim 
Or could be that her mom's name starts with the letter N too. I'm starting to think that Danai could be Pim's father and when he met Nam, he found out that Nam knows Pim so he stays with Nam to find out where Pim was. Then when Nam dies and Pim tries to get revenge he realized that Pim is his daughter so he takes care of her. Maybe the necklace he gave to Nam because he wanted to find Pim? LOL. I'm just going crazy with all htese ideas in my head.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Or could be that her mom's name starts with the letter N too. I'm starting to think that Danai could be Pim's father and when he met Nam, he found out that Nam knows Pim so he stays with Nam to find out where Pim was. Then when Nam dies and Pim tries to get revenge he realized that Pim is his daughter so he takes care of her. Maybe the necklace he gave to Nam because he wanted to find Pim? LOL. I'm just going crazy with all htese ideas in my head.

but wait a minute isn't Pim famous how come he doesn't know :scratchhead2:  she work for him i don't think Pim is his daughter it just impossible for me that will be really crazy , i want to know the truth now this is soo interesting when this was still in process of filming i never thought i will be this interested in the story yes it seems interesting from the start  but i didn't thought i will be hooked :ghehe: this is soo entertaining i love guessing 

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
peace said:

Oh My GODD...I think it is true Danai is Pim's father.
I mean, remember in yesterday's episode where Pim's ask Danai in the car, "Why you like to draw a woman in white dress, holding a white flower?" 
And he said that was the what his true love is wearing when they 1st met... And when Pim's asked "Is is Khun Mathurod", he didnt answer..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
fara_markim said:
Oh My GODD...I think it is true Danai is Pim's father.
I mean, remember in yesterday's episode where Pim's ask Danai in the car, "Why you like to draw a woman in white dress, holding a white flower?" 
And he said that was the what his true love is wearing when they 1st met... And when Pim's asked "Is is Khun Mathurod", he didnt answer..
first of all thank you for telling us i don't know thai so  i didn't understand what was going on that's why i was begging the sub team of kimmy fans to sub it as soon as they can :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :spin: :spin:  cause i felt there were sooo many thing said that will give me more thoughts and more clue  I NEED THE SUB  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  if he said that then people i will get ready for the surprise and if i had an IG i will go to the  writer of the novel and i will give her applaud for the amazing story she wrote 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i dont think kim's mom would abandon her. if anything, someone killed her and made danai think kimz mom ran away or something along those lines. or maybe freakin danai's current wife killed kim's mom so that she could be with him...lol...

i just wish there was more on pipat and naed's past already!! long overdue!!! lol. anyways, she is obviously making up stories about her dad being an ambassador and their parents being oversees...*sigh!!!!!!*

Step

Mrs James Ma
:weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :wackonut:
If Danai is the father, he is not Nam's killer  :phew:
I am so confused. I will go and make gifs to calm down otherwise I will become crazy.

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
I think Nath maybe the killer,she's hiding her ture personality,the reason she killed nam maybe is she's jealous of nam took all attention from her boss and her brother.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Peace has made gifs of part 1 & 2 in page 131 and 132, I will continue from that cos super Peace is busy this week :p

Stupid guy, always makes her jealous  :whatever:  :rolleyes1:

Now its her turn 

Lol :bhehe:  

That sign was not for you Natee  :bhehe:  

:whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:

Never make her jealous  :p
  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Natee's face in last 2 gifs   :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step thank youuuuu i loved loved the gifs  :bravo: his face need no words all the words are in his face HAHAA serve you right 

@thookatha thank you again for giving more info :thanks: so she lied too i don't think her parent are like that too i can't wait to know the story behind this two brother and sister they are soo fake 

super woman Pim 

Step

Mrs James Ma
You are welcome Peace :)
I forgot this one in last post
 :spin: :spin: :spin:

Ep 6 part 4

He found her yayyy :thumbsup:

I will come back, stay here only ok  :secret:
Pim - where are you going?

Don't go, I'm scared  :nailbiter:
Pim trusts Natee so much now. She wants him with her always :spin:

This is for Suer and Orn :p

This gave us funny moments in next parts  :lolyup:

:console:  :console:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ok now I'm confuse if Danai is the father. So is Pim and Nam real sister by blood or just they were sister because they were close to each other in orphanage.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Gossip  :shrug:

He looks ok with the news  :lol:  

Pim - Bad luck  <_<
Natee - You will be happy if it was Danai or Sompop?  :sleep:

He knows her very well  :yes:

But thats not enough  :ghehe:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Well, well, I get confused now... Is it possible Danai is Kim's father?? To me, he looks young be her Dad. I will try to focus on his and her future scenes to catch some clues.

By the way, thanks again to Step and Peace, and Others who works on the gif clips and translate the News about this drama. You all make this thread alive and keep me coming to check the comments, pics...etc.  My day is a smiling day whenever I come to this thread. Thank you, thank you. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww I'm sooooo happy that you like it, you are welcome :)
DaoRisa said:
Well, well, I get confused now... Is it possible Danai is Kim's father?? To me, he looks young be her Dad. I will try to focus on his and her future scenes to catch some clues.

By the way, thanks again to Step and Peace, and Others who works on the gif clips and translate the News about this drama. You all make this thread alive and keep me coming to check the comments, pics...etc.  My day is a smiling day whenever I come to this thread. Thank you, thank you. :) 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Meoconie said:
ok now I'm confuse if Danai is the father. So is Pim and Nam real sister by blood or just they were sister because they were close to each other in orphanage.
I think they were only sisters because they were close at the orphanage, but I'm not sure either.

Step said:
[:weee:]   [:weee:]   [:weee:]   [:weee:]   [:wackonut:]
    If Danai is the father, he is not Nam's killer  [:phew:]
    I am so confused. I will go and make gifs to calm down otherwise I will become crazy.
He is not Nam's killer. There are flashbacks where Nam actually trusts him and he is nice to her. And he doesn't seem like the kind of person who will kill/murder according to his actions toward Pim. I'm pretty sure it's Sompop who killed Nam.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now Step you can count me as a fan of you gifs  :kiss2:  :kiss2:
Step said:

Don't go, I'm scared  :nailbiter:
Pim trusts Natee so much now. She wants him with her always :spin:

my favorite awwwwwwwwwwwwww :spin: :spin: