[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
HEHE. I know. :coverlaf: Kenberley's chance of pairing up might've just gotten higher. LOL.
but that chance will be freezing until 2016 :p :weee:  so until that i will focus on Kimbo and KimJa with my dream of kenberley 2016 :ghehe:

janajelly1 said:
The power of IG is amazing lol.

soooo amazing but you have to got the right pair to make the people interested and the the producer, oh i forget you must be a person with big desire and passion too like you girls :thumbup:  :thumbup:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
The power of IG is amazing lol.
It is. Lol. I hope you don't mind that I posted the picture of Kenberley and Anne on our IG. I felt that since our IG is pretty popular, it would get the attention of Anne better. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
soooo amazing but you have to got the right pair to make the people interested and the the producer, oh i forget you must be a person with big desire and passion too like you girls :thumbup:  :thumbup:  
SOOOOOOO true adsd. If Anne didn't somehow agree with Ken and Kim's pairing and possibly for their pairing in Jao Sao Prissana, I don't think she would've responded like that. :coverlaf: Also, a lot of people are obviously interested in Kenberley because there have already been two fan clubs of them on IG ever since duangmaan posted the photo of Ken, Noi and Kim together. And yes, you have to be passionate and really want their pairing to happen. And that's me. :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
from the first day filming and i hope they will be kimbo filming together this weekend i miss their updates  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:

cr ig samruay_rakchat

Sigh, I wanna be positive that this'll turn out good, but Noi's production... I only have 1% chance of hope, and having  Boy as p'ek isn't helping matters lol.

I'll stick to KimJa as she's filming for 2015 lol. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Sigh, I wanna be positive that this'll turn out good, but Noi's production... I only have 1% chance of hope, and having  Boy as p'ek isn't helping matters lol.

I'll stick to KimJa as she's filming for 2015 lol. 
ohhh :eek:​  too bad then we will not be spazzing together in here  coz any thing kim's in  i will spazz on it 100% lucky we have our KimJa though  :highfive:
one of kim's talent is make the surprise and i think this lakorn has a chance to make a surprise but i will not do any prejudge i will just do as always enjoyyyy the moment  :dance3: until now i like seeing kimbo together and they didn't film sweets scene so i will wait for that for sure :lolyup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: filming finally kimbo together but today is monday so are they changing the day of filming  :scratchhead2:  anyway am just happy for the updtes and i will post more 

she's killing me with her soft smile soooo sweeeet :p :p 

:loool:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim will be dressing up in traditional Chinese clothing in here. Well, in a dress for one scene at least. I'm guessing it'll be for a lakorn within the lakorn.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Kim will be dressing up in traditional Chinese clothing in here. Well, in a dress for one scene at least. I'm guessing it'll be for a lakorn within the lakorn.
i remember noi said that in the day fitting vdo that it will be like a lakorn inside another that interesting and ohh my kim in chinese traditional outfit she will be as pretty as when she wore it in MLM with ananda can't wait to see it :woot:  :woot:   :cheer:
plus we will have another new funny vdo from the fitting  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  oh beautiful kim in a beautiful outfit with pretty ladies :heart: :heart: :heart: love love it

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  oh beautiful kim in a beautiful outfit with pretty ladies :heart: :heart: :heart: love love it

She's so pretty :wub:  :wub:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't know why in this pic i felt she has an aura of a queen her hand move her bright smile, her hair style  her beauty :heart: :heart: :heart: she's lady

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i hope moooooooooooooooooooreeeeee KimBo pic will be coming up  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3: am so greedy