[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
adsd18/2 said:
well it's our duty girl to keep it alive where are you haha :ghehe: me alone  i can only updates pic but i can't spazz by  myself :lolyup: and this production is not helping either they don't share much about filming :facepalm:
Sorry, I'm not much on here. I want to come on here all day long, but I have to babysit and do other chores. And I haven't been feeling good the past week. But I'll make sure to participate as much as i can. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Sorry, I'm not much on here. I want to come on here all day long, but I have to babysit and do other chores. And I haven't been feeling good the past week. But I'll make sure to participate as much as i can. :)
ohhh bieluvr i was kidding you :p i know you have your responsibility and your are busy and i wish you luck and strength fighting :wink:  no pressure  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww finally a pic of kmbo together  :phew:  they are so cute 

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww wooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

:spicy:

cr ig kk_gundam

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes!!! Finally. LOL Two pics of Kimbo in one day!!!

LOL, Ki'ms expression^^ :)
I am really patiently waiting for this to aire because there is just nothing worth watching right now if Kimmy's not in it. JK Actually there's one lakorn I am currently enjoying right now just because the actress is just as good as Kim.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Yes!!! Finally. LOL Two pics of Kimbo in one day!!!

LOL, Ki'ms expression^^ :)
I am really patiently waiting for this to aire because there is just nothing worth watching right now if Kimmy's not in it. JK Actually there's one lakorn I am currently enjoying right now just because the actress is just as good as Kim.

i'm too patiently waiting i miss her onscreen already  :dance2:  :dance2:  beautiful :heart:

oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :spin: :spin: :spin: soooooo cuuttteeee that look in her eyes  :pervie:  :pervie:

so is there will be a baby in this one 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Is she really going to have a baby?!!!!! In here? LOL. Oh my, Boy's back!!! I have been sat on by my younger brother who is more slim than me and it hurts. Not saying Kim's fat, but Boy... HAhaha. That was hilarious though. Wonder why she sat on them.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Is she really going to have a baby?!!!!! In here? LOL. Oh my, Boy's back!!! I have been sat on by my younger brother who is more slim than me and it hurts. Not saying Kim's fat, but Boy... HAhaha. That was hilarious though. Wonder why she sat on them.
do you want her to have baby me i do :ghehe: but seriously i can't figure out why she is carrying  a baby :scratchhead2:  , let him taste a little for his mean teasing hahaha  :coverlaf:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
adsd18/2 said:
do you want her to have baby me i do :ghehe: but seriously i can't figure out why she is carrying  a baby :scratchhead2:  , let him taste a little for his mean teasing hahaha  :coverlaf:
Haha. I ran out of likes, but yeah, I want her with baby too, but maybe, the baby is for her other lakorn? The one with JMa? LOL, Kimmy taking revenge. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Haha. I ran out of likes, but yeah, I want her with baby too, but maybe, the baby is for her other lakorn? The one with JMa? LOL, Kimmy taking revenge. :)
that pic is for sure for NRTR me too i think it very possible is for the lakorn under the lakorn well we have to wait and see the wait is a torture :ghehe:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
adsd18/2 said:
that pic is for sure for NRTR me too i think it very possible is for the lakorn under the lakorn well we have to wait and see the wait is a torture :ghehe:
Oh, could be. I know it is so much torture to wait for Kimmy's lakorn to air, but once it does, it'll be worth it. She will always put on a great show for all of her fans. Even if the lakorn doesn't get good ratings, but we all know that she put her best into it. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Oh, could be. I know it is so much torture to wait for Kimmy's lakorn to air, but once it does, it'll be worth it. She will always put on a great show for all of her fans. Even if the lakorn doesn't get good ratings, but we all know that she put her best into it. :)
:clap2: :clap2: :yes: :yes: :yes: can't agree more personally no one can entertain me atm like kim watching her lakorn is a pleasure time for me she is in a high level of talent and i will always follow her work :p 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
adsd18/2 said:
:clap2: :clap2: :yes: :yes: :yes: can't agree more personally no one can entertain me atm like kim watching her lakorn is a pleasure time for me she is in a high level of talent and i will always follow her work :p
Same here. She is like the best actress atm. I don't care what other people think. They can argue all they want but for me, Kimmy is the best. Like seriously, she is the only actress that i can actually watch all of her lakorn without getting bored. It also helps that most of her co-stars are loved by me, but she's the main reason. There is only one lakorn of hers that i have not watch and that's because at that time, I didn't have much technology due to my laptop being broken and I dislike the p'ek.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
 There is only one lakorn of hers that i have not watch and that's because at that time, I didn't have much technology due to my laptop being broken and I dislike the p'ek.
let me guess the lakorn haha MIRACLE OF LOVE right ? :ghehe: 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
adsd18/2 said:
let me guess the lakorn haha MIRACLE OF LOVE right ? :ghehe:
Yes it was. LOL. I can never bring myself to watch Smart ever. To me he feels like a child molester. I blame Plerng See Roong for that. LOL. Also in my eyes, he's not attractive at all. Sorry if I offend anyone. :) I'm still planning to watch it for Kimmy though.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Yes it was. LOL. I can never bring myself to watch Smart ever. To me he feels like a child molester. I blame Plerng See Roong for that. LOL. Also in my eyes, he's not attractive at all. Sorry if I offend anyone. :) I'm still planning to watch it for Kimmy though.
well personally in that lakorn kimmy's character  was soo energetic and alive  i felt she was  strong and determinate but when the camera change to smart all that energies and pleasure of watching is gone completed the lakorn for kim  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
adsd18/2 said:
well personally in that lakorn kimmy's character  was soo energetic and alive  i felt she was  strong and determinate but when the camera change to smart all that energies and pleasure of watching is gone completed the lakorn for kim  
LOL. IKR. I find every lakorn of Smart to be a turn off especially when the camera focuses on him. So i tend to stay away from his lakorn. So far I've only tried to watch 3 of his lakorn and end up stopping halfway into episode 1. I tried watching the horror one with Ann, the one with Janie and Plerng See Roong. Hopefully he doesn't ruin it with the lakorn i'm going to watch with Kim. Hopefully Kim's charms overpowers him for me to finish watching Ruk Pathiharn.