[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
LOL. IKR. I find every lakorn of Smart to be a turn off especially when the camera focuses on him. So i tend to stay away from his lakorn. So far I've only tried to watch 3 of his lakorn and end up stopping halfway into episode 1. I tried watching the horror one with Ann, the one with Janie and Plerng See Roong. Hopefully he doesn't ruin it with the lakorn i'm going to watch with Kim. Hopefully Kim's charms overpowers him for me to finish watching Ruk Pathiharn.
if you can watch it and i will wait for your review :p 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hernandez said:
adsd, your signature got my head spinning round every time i come on AF because i feel like Kim is gin=ving me the stare. LOL
hahaha ohhhhh be careful then don't stare too much or else you can get lost :ghehe:  i think it will be hard for many man to resist the look in kimmy's eyes it just like a magnet soo seductive, and one of the main reason i'm her fan for those magical eyes :spin:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I bet Hernandez has already been lost over and over again from those hypnotizing stares Kimmy gives. :) BTW, Hernandez where have you been these few days? Haven't seen you much on AF.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
just one day and i will get the new teaser well i'm hoping here , they better do  :dance2:  :dance2:  i want to revive my excitement with kimbo 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yep, the beauty. Revive me too. LOL. We all need to live for the day this lakorn airs. When is it going to air?!!! How much of it is done?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Yep, the beauty. Revive me too. LOL. We all need to live for the day this lakorn airs. When is it going to air?!!! How much of it is done?

me waiting for NRTR any  UPDATES INFO NEWS 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I love supernatural!!! Do you watch that show? Dean is my obsession. haha. That's also me waiting for NRTR updates as well. and for Supernatural season 10 to be out on DVD's so i can go buy it. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I love supernatural!!! Do you watch that show? Dean is my obsession. haha. That's also me waiting for NRTR updates as well. and for Supernatural season 10 to be out on DVD's so i can go buy it. :)
:lol: well i used to watch it years ago but now no,  me too i loved the two guys they are sooo handsome and hot   :pervie:  :pervie:  :ghehe: 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm a dean shipper. Not so muchSam though. IDK why, but he just isn't my type? LOL. In the first few seasons i liked him, but he just...grew? Haha. But Dean is hot! :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I'm a dean shipper. Not so muchSam though. IDK why, but he just isn't my type? LOL. In the first few seasons i liked him, but he just...grew? Haha. But Dean is hot! :)
dean " thank you sweet Bie"   :wink: :p :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Thanks adsd. Dean got my heart fluttering there. Literally. I saw it and my heart skipped a beat. I think i like him more than any thai pra ek i've ever fallen for. hahaha. Just look into his eyes!!! :) I can say he's the guy version of Kimmy.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the supporting cast are filming today could kim and boy will filming too , i will wait

cr ig ngekza

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I really wonder how far they are with filming. Why can't they give us more updates?
i wonder too they don't give anything agggghhhhh  :girlmad:  i hope someone can ask the production on ig or something about how much progress NRTR have 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
If only i have the connections I would do so. Now all i can do is just wait on youtube Kimmy Station if they upload anything.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
If only i have the connections I would do so. Now all i can do is just wait on youtube Kimmy Station if they upload anything.
*sigh*  we don't have a choice 

cr ig summitwindmillgolf_residence

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimbo from the vic3 event 

cr ig ammebaka

cr mydearnatacha

cr as tagged

cr phonado

with the team 

cr oil_mark_kimberley, meebeatlr, as tagged