[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why you did that to me Hana if that dream come true i will go nut and i will be the most happy fan haha *sigh* the hope look soo weak for the to pair up 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I know but many times they change the date for some odd reasons. Even Ka Badin was postponed recently. So I'm hoping there will not be anymore delay
peace said:
momotea said it will air after great and margie lakorn 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
why you did that to me Hana if that dream come true i will go nut and i will be the most happy fan haha *sigh* the hope look soo weak for the to pair up 
Let us shout out and let all the producers know our DREAM!!! :woot: :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hana_pichy said:
Let us shout out and let all the producers know our DREAM!!! :woot: :woot:

if i just had the power i will do spell on those producers and make them pair them HAHA jk :lolyup:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Thanks step for that lovely pic...
sorry off topic but i just wanna ask how to put video in a thread? Video from youtube. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
You're welcome :) For vdo I just copy the vdo's URL and paste it here
Hana_pichy said:
Thanks step for that lovely pic...
sorry off topic but i just wanna ask how to put video in a thread? Video from youtube. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim has only one drama to shoot now that's pcknmcpw and Nadech just completed shooting for his lakorn with Mew. He has a new lakorn with Yaya so I thought may be Nadech will be Kim's next P'ek. But this guy disappointed me. He has accepted one more lakorn with his gf. So Nadech is not available :no:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Step said:
Kim has only one drama to shoot now that's pcknmcpw and Nadech just completed shooting for his lakorn with Mew. He has a new lakorn with Yaya so I thought may be Nadech will be Kim's next P'ek. But this guy disappointed me. He has accepted one more lakorn with his gf. So Nadech is not available :no:
[vdo]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wTDug5gE0x4[/vdo]
This guy surely available with kim .. :wink: :wink: ..
Oh yea..thanks step.. ^_^

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Hana_pichy said:
[vdo]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wTDug5gE0x4[/vdo]
This guy surely available with kim .. :wink: :wink: ..
Oh yea..thanks step.. ^_^
Oh noo!! I still cannot input the video into this thread.. :cry: :cry: ... to peace and step especially you MUST watch this..or just please help me put this video.. it was so adorable... I like it..it make me doesn't sleep doing this man!!
And now..I keep rewatching it lol.. :woot: :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hana_pichy said:
i want to cry , how come no one ever had the idea to pair them THEY MUST PAIR UP IS A MUST FOR ME , the MV you made Hana made me crazy now kenberley is extremely compatible in their acting style the way you putted the scenes and their expression in that rhythm is fantastic it make it sooooo easyyyyyyy to believe they actually acting together ohhh myyyyy  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  KENBERLEY my dream pair i will wait no matter what, great job hana :bravo: :bravo: