[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Thank you for the news peace. KimBooooooo cant wait to see them
i'm not sure though step i'm just assuming we need further information and someone who can translate for us  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
so it's tomorrow the big day the end of the filming i can' wait for all the pic from fanclub 

i'm suspecting this may air sooner than we thought because the owner of this ig is the worker of the see sean program (SSBT)  that show BTS of different lakorns and when one of the lakorn will be on air soon they do a script for the leads to promote it before one day surprisingly they posted part of the script of boy and kim to promote nang rai tee ruk mean it can really air soo sooon  :shrug:
http://iconosquare.com/p/1038457690938870099_574538009
Hahaha. LOL. The pic says:

See Sun Bunterng Nang Rai Tee Rak
Boy: I want to say one thing that, it's a heavy script for me, for real (Looks over to Kim)
Kim: But since we came to SSBT, we have show a little bit (reaches her arms out for Boy to carry)

LOL. I can't stop laughing. P'Boy is so meanie, always make fun of Kim's weight.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
LAST DAY FILMING , she look absolutely glowing the sunshine kim that i love beautiful flower 

kimbo rehearsing 

awwwwwwwwwwww :spin: :spin: 

look at boy in the bottom it seems in this scene will be some action

kimbo in the window

pimchanok with her manager 
cr benzmooton,nongnusitita_koy, momehershey, yimmybangs, as tagged

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
LAST DAY FILMING , she look absolutely glowing the sunshine kim that i love beautiful flower 

kimbo rehearsing 

awwwwwwwwwwww :spin: :spin: 

look at boy in the bottom it seems in this scene will be some action

kimbo in the window

pimchanok with her manager 
cr benzmooton,nongnusitita_koy, momehershey, yimmybangs, as tagged
Seriously!!.. My kimmy look adorable!!.. Absolutely marvellous!! Fabulous!!.. She's so beautiful :ghehe: :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
someone tell me what he did say to make the fans screams like that haha , i feel a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttllee sad for the end filming but i'm soooo happy coz kim now can get more rest and we will be see her onscreen again and i can't wait to know who is her next pare'k 
 https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11769739_1653435104894496_1412759465_n.mp4

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11767543_835482779866626_543515929_n.mp4

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i knew it it will be soon but not this sooooon wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm readyyyy  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :scooter:  :scooter: btw what slot they will take

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
i knew it it will be soon but not this sooooon wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm readyyyy  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :scooter:  :scooter: btw what slot they will take
wed thur,just after margie&grate's lakorn

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW Kim look good at that one event or is it the last day of filming of NRTR. Gosh this is very excited!!!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
After Great's lakorn means it will be sooooon OMG  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:
momotea said:
wed thur,just after margie&grate's lakorn

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
happy smile :D :D :D

cr as tagged

should i start the count down  :dance2:  :dance2:

boy is sweet he posted this in his ig i don't see that often someone upload the pic of fc of someone else , maybe because he is a one of them too :lolyup:

i loved their chemistry off_screen so hope the lakorn will expose their on_screen chemistry witch i already saw in the teaser, sure thing i believe they had great time working together 

cr faibby_kim

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
someone tell me what he did say to make the fans screams like that haha , i feel a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttllee sad for the end filming but i'm soooo happy coz kim now can get more rest and we will be see her onscreen again and i can't wait to know who is her next pare'k 
 https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11769739_1653435104894496_1412759465_n.mp4

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11767543_835482779866626_543515929_n.mp4
He said that if any of Kim's friends want to switch to be his fans then just tell him. Being his fan there isn't problems with the koo jin thing so don't have to worrry. Hahahaha. Gosh he's so adorable. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
He said that if any of Kim's friends want to switch to be his fans then just tell him. Being his fan there isn't problems with the koo jin thing so don't have to worrry. Hahahaha. Gosh he's so adorable. :)
first thank you for the translation :kiss2:  second boy is really nice to say that to the fans , but i didn't got what he meant by that sentence does he mean if you are his fan you will not worry that will be heartbroken is he referring to MK problem

seems everyone is praising kim's fanclub this actor too praised them  i believe he said "fc( fa club)  kim is really  cute.."  
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11818785_870843239671757_1332938608_n.mp4

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
first thank you for the translation :kiss2:  second boy is really nice to say that to the fans , but i didn't got what he meant by that sentence does he mean if you are his fan you will not worry that will be heartbroken is he referring to MK problem

seems everyone is praising kim's fanclub this actor too praised them  i believe he said "fc( fa club)  kim is really  cute.."  
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11818785_870843239671757_1332938608_n.mp4
I guess Boy was referring to the MK problem. 

And yes, the actor  praised the fanclub and the food. LOL. He said "FC kim is so cute and the food is really good too. Before I didn't really like Kim, but after tasting the food, I love Kim so much." LOL. He was probably joking there, but that's what he said. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I guess Boy was referring to the MK problem. 

And yes, the actor  praised the fanclub and the food. LOL. He said "FC kim is so cute and the food is really good too. Before I didn't really like Kim, but after tasting the food, I love Kim so much." LOL. He was probably joking there, but that's what he said. :)

hahaha he is funny :ghehe: i wonder if they will do the close party 

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG Boy you're such a sweeeeeeeet person :spin: I never liked him, after the scandal, I just stopped his news also but seeing him here I think I've started liking him.
Boy cant keep anything to himself lol hinting about MK's relationship :coverlaf: When Kim said she wass talking less to Mark, first thing came to mind was Boy. Lol I was like somebody ask Boy what happened cos he knows about everyone  :bhehe: