[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahahaha. The whole time I was thinking "Nott acts gay is so hot even though he's supposed to be gay!!!" LOL. And he's so good at it for it being his first time. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I know he was doing it for fun but Kim was healthy before also. She was not fat. Now she has lost so much of weight. Her collar bones are visible now. Boy should really stop teasing Kim with her weight. Kim feels bad when someone talks about it but she takes it as a joke. I want to praise her for this. If I was there in her place, I will beat the s@#$ out of that person. I sound rude but it's mean when someone makes fun of your weight.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Kim is not the chubby one, Boy is the one who is too thin. I mean now he has gain more weight, but he's still thin. As of Kim, she's perfect the way she is. And that's why I like her so much, because she's not stick figure and she doesn't care what others say about her weight. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
peace said:
the way she was talking to that woman is sooo meaaanniiie i was jumping on my chair 
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11773156_902895859777956_397603044_n.mp4
I really want to see Kim in a raeng lakorn now. She's really good in this scene. Kim has played fierce roles in the past, but all were fierce in a childish and innocent/mischievous type of way. I really want to see Kim play a serious bad character for once. One like Anne's character in Jao Sao Prissana, Janie's character in Raeng Ngao, or Jui's character in Samee Tee Tra. BPN might just be the lakorn for Kim.

I want Kim in a role where she's just plain evil, but then changes to be good. Or one where she has a reputation of being a really bad person (like Yaya's character in KC), but is good on the inside. I want a lakorn where Kim hardly smiles, puts up a cold front, and is conniving and manipulative...because from this scene, I can see Kim doing extremely well. She'll blow us all away.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Anonymous<3 said:
I really want to see Kim in a raeng lakorn now. She's really good in this scene. Kim has played fierce roles in the past, but all were fierce in a childish and innocent/mischievous type of way. I really want to see Kim play a serious bad character for once. One like Anne's character in Jao Sao Prissana, Janie's character in Raeng Ngao, or Jui's character in Samee Tee Tra. BPN might just be the lakorn for Kim.

I want Kim in a role where she's just plain evil, but then changes to be good. Or one where she has a reputation of being a really bad person (like Yaya's character in KC), but is good on the inside. I want a lakorn where Kim hardly smiles, puts up a cold front, and is conniving and manipulative...because from this scene, I can see Kim doing extremely well. She'll blow us all away.
I totally agree with this. Kim has yet acted in a role like what you mentioned. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with Anonymous Kim in that scene was extremely good she surprised me TBH this is the first time i see her this cold meanie you know you can feel how mean she is but in a cold way i really wished if the gifs have sound coz her voice reflect her meanness soo good 

i want kim in a role like that where she will be a cold bad woman i don't want her to be bad turn good no i want her all bad until the end she already played tae in RP who was bad and was good inside and matured in the end this time i want it different 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
peace said:
i agree with Anonymous Kim in that scene was extremely good she surprised me TBH this is the first time i see her this cold meanie you know you can feel how mean she is but in a cold way i really wished if the gifs have sound coz her voice reflect her meanness soo good 

i want kim in a role like that where she will be a cold bad woman i don't want her to be bad turn good no i want her all bad until the end she already played tae in RP who was bad and was good inside and matured in the end this time i want it different 
But with RP she had a reason to be bad. And even if she was bad, she was still just doing it with a childish heart and innocent intentions. Thae simply wanted Pit to love her. She realized quickly that what she was doing was wrong and turned good immediately after that.

What I mean by I want Kim in a role where she's bad and then turns good is that Kim is PURE EVIL at the beginning (like Janie's character in Raeng Ngao). Even if she has a reason to be doing what she's doing (like her sister dies and she's getting revenge for her), the things she's doing are very bad. Not just flirting with a man she grew up with to get his attention and to make his girlfriend break up with him, but creating problems for many people that could land them in jail, make them go crazy, make them kill themselves or others, etc. And then gradually, towards the end she'll turn good and realize her mistakes. I want slow development, unlike Thae in RP. Thae was fierce, but still a child at heart. It's the same with Kim's roles in Suer, ABO, PCKNMCPW and in here. She's confident and strong, but her personality is still very child-like, bubbly and naive. I want Kim in a role that's bad, serious, very mature and complex, and even depressing. Plus, RP for the most part had a light hearted atmosphere. I want Kim in a very heavy lakorn with lots and lots of drama. I also do want Kim in a really bad role that doesn't turn good at all also. :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohh myyyyyyyy :shock2: :shock2: that's blood scene is scary this is sure a mixed lakorn but i feel it luck romance it's more about action ghost and raeng people they don't look they will have much lovely scene but i love that hug in th end awwwww  i love when kim hug her parek like that , 6 days  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: I love it!!!!!!!!!!