[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that is a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long article it will be hard for Bie to translate it :sweat:  :sweat: :sweat:  :sweat:

beautiful poster back to the 12 days of wait 

cr thitiphafc_kmfc

and this is the magazine for NANG RAI TEE RUK 

cr as tagged 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
monkeykimmy said:

OHO magazine. Could someone translate it?
It was really long and I'm not going to translate word for word, but I will put it in my own words. Basically it's talking about the scene where Kim will get pushed into the pool and Boy have to jump in to help her. The crew are jealous because it's really hot out and there's a pool right in front of them, but the only poeple who can go in is Kim and Boy. Boy doesn't want to jump in so he offered to pay p'Noi 2,000 and just help pull Kim up, but p'Noi said she'd rather pay boy 2,000 and he jumps in to help Kim. LOL. Kim laughs at Boy and boy get's mad, he goes and says to her "Kim, be carefull, when you get out you'll turn into a Manatee." Kim replies "ํYou just be careful that I don't knock out when you jump in." Boy has to jump in at the end and helps Kim up. He says "We're in water, but Kim is still heavy as ever." LOL. Turns out they have to do a retake and all Boy has to say was "ouy" But Kim and Boy end up playing in the water and take pitures instead. LOL.

monkeykimmy said:

and this one.
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Slap/Kiss scene!!!
Pimchanok says " .....I don't want money and fame..."
Natee answers "Then it's because you are lonely and couln't control yourself..."
Pimchanok gets angry and slaps Natee. Natee grabs her and kisses her at first in anger, but softens with his feelings from inside. Pimchanok lets herself go because of the feeling that Natee has given to her, until she realizes and pushes Natee away then slaps him again and ran into the house.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Natee answers "Then it's because you are lonely and couln't control yourself..."
Pimchanok gets angry and slaps Natee. Natee grabs her and kisses her at first in anger, but softens with his feelings from inside. Pimchanok lets herself go because of the feeling that Natee has given to her, until she realizes and pushes Natee away then slaps him again and ran into the house.

i really don't know how to thank you really you deserve a reward from us for your kindess thank youu sooooo much

and ohhh myyyy let me screaaaaaaaammmm a scene of slapp/kiss that was unexpected believe me when i was reading your translation i was drawing the scene in my head perfectly and it come out soo gooodddd i cccaaannn'ttt waiiittt now

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks for translating this :)
Bieluvr said:
It was really long and I'm not going to translate word for word, but I will put it in my own words. Basically it's talking about the scene where Kim will get pushed into the pool and Boy have to jump in to help her. The crew are jealous because it's really hot out and there's a pool right in front of them, but the only poeple who can go in is Kim and Boy. Boy doesn't want to jump in so he offered to pay p'Noi 2,000 and just help pull Kim up, but p'Noi said she'd rather pay boy 2,000 and he jumps in to help Kim. LOL. Kim laughs at Boy and boy get's mad, he goes and says to her "Kim, be carefull, when you get out you'll turn into a Manatee." Kim replies "ํYou just be careful that I don't knock out when you jump in." Boy has to jump in at the end and helps Kim up. He says "We're in water, but Kim is still heavy as ever." LOL. Turns out they have to do a retake and all Boy has to say was "ouy" But Kim and Boy end up playing in the water and take pitures instead. LOL.

Boy you're so mean  :weee:  :weee: LOL

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Omg!omg!omg! Slap and kiss :woot: I can't wait to...we are so fortunate to have you bie translate all those Thai words.. thanks bid ^_^ ^_^

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Omg!omg!omg! Slap and kiss :woot: I can't wait to...we are so fortunate to have you bie translate all those Thai words.. thanks bie ^_^ ^_^