[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I thought Boy was going in for a kiss here. LOL. :) Look at their smiles!!!
you can feel their happiness well at least by just looking at them i smiled without notice they are soo cuuute :D  

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
When is this airing again? It's probably been said before, but I just wanted to know. Thanks in advance! :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Destinys said:
Yay! One more week!   :party:
Let's see if my patience will last until next week. :p Thank you so much peace
you are welcome :wink: so from your words it seems you loved kimbo together right?  :lol: and yes 6 days seems long always when i wait for the lakorn to air the hardest wait is the last days they seems soo long  :scooter:

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
peace said:
you are welcome :wink: so from your words it seems you loved kimbo together right?   :lol: and yes 6 days seems long always when i wait for the lakorn to air the hardest wait is the last days they seems soo long  :scooter:
How can I not love Kim and Boy?!   :lol2: They're too cute! They're so playful towards each other off screen that I cannot wait to see how they managed to be so serious on screen. This is my first time in the thread and I'm disappointed in myself. Is it too late to join?  :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Destinys said:
How can I not love Kim and Boy?!   :lol2: They're too cute! They're so playful towards each other off screen that I cannot wait to see how they managed to be so serious on screen. This is my first time in the thread and I'm disappointed in myself. Is it too late to join?  :D
absolutely NO you know the famous say "late better than never" glad you will join us in this ship welcome :welcome: more people more fun :p 

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
peace said:
absolutely NO you know the famous say "late better than never" glad you will join us in this ship welcome :welcome: more people more fun :p
Awwwwwwwww! You're so sweet. ^_^ Thank you for the welcome! :blush:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's never too late to join. New members of Kimbo club are always welcome. :) It doesn't matter when you love them, it matters how you love them. :) By the way, I love you siggie destiny. James Ma and Yaya's new version of Jurassic park. LOL

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh the wait is torturing, but right now I have GunGam fever so I guess I'll spend my waiting days in Wimarn GG. :)