[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
WOW this will be Kim's first OST  :dance1:
No, it'll be her third. She sang two for PCKK too. :) Actually It's not really ost for NRTR, i think it's for the part where she sings in the lakorn.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Right, she sang one with Mark. Yaa mong ma dai mai. I forgot :facepalm: lol which is the other one? PCKK had 4 songs, wow wow, krai niyam, prot waijai, ruk tur. Idk Kim's second song  :weee:  
Bieluvr said:
No, it'll be her third. She sang two for PCKK too. :) Actually It's not really ost for NRTR, i think it's for the part where she sings in the lakorn.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Right, she sang one with Mark. Yaa mong ma dai mai. I forgot :facepalm: lol which is the other one? PCKK had 4 songs, wow wow, krai niyam, prot waijai, ruk tur. Idk Kim's second song  :weee:  
It's the one she sang by herself. Wai Jai Dai Ga.

Okay, New song translation:

The Dust (Foon La Ong)

Don't want to lie to myself
Tell my self, have to keep my heart closed
Just thinking is wrong, there's no right to dream

The closer we are
the more I have to stop my heart, can't love you
Don't know why I can't do it at all.

No matter how much i love you, you won't feel it
Even if I miss you, you won't notice
The dust blown by wind, what importance does it have?
Have to hold back myself and my heart
Not strong enough to love you.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the lyrics are soo beautiful it's really great to understand what it said it totally much the mv and the scene in it just 2days and let the journey of NRTR  begin to end  one problem THE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBB  until now there is nooo sign of no one will sub this oyyyy  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
the lyrics are soo beautiful it's really great to understand what it said it totally much the mv and the scene in it just 2days and let the journey of NRTR  begin to end  one problem THE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBB  until now there is nooo sign of no one will sub this oyyyy  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
Yes, only two days left, well 3 for me. LOL. I can't wait any longer!!! It's been so long. I'm blown off by Kimbo chemistry.
I will try my best to translate for you guys until someone does sub it. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Yes, only two days left, well 3 for me. LOL. I can't wait any longer!!! It's been so long. I'm blown off by Kimbo chemistry.
I will try my best to translate for you guys until someone does sub it. :)
thank youuuuuu Bie i don't want you to feel pressure or if it's tiring for you  even if you gave us highlight i will still sooooooooooo mmmuuuuuccccchhhhh appreciate your kindness and your time for us really thanks in advance for everytime you translated for us  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the MV made me thing of this title "i will always be there for you" and went to search for a poem aaaaaaaa i maybe the only one but the scenes that were choosing in the MVS put that feeling in my heart Neet seems always to be next to her no matter what and he look he will be her only emotional rescue the only one she can cry on his shoulder and show him her weakness 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Bieluvr said:
It's the one she sang by herself. Wai Jai Dai Ga.

Okay, New song translation:

The Dust (Foon La Ong)

Don't want to lie to myself
Tell my self, have to keep my heart closed
Just thinking is wrong, there's no right to dream

The closer we are
the more I have to stop my heart, can't love you
Don't know why I can't do it at all.

No matter how much i love you, you won't feel it
Even if I miss you, you won't notice
The dust blown by wind, what importance does it have?
Have to hold back myself and my heart
Not strong enough to love you.
The lyrics was beautifully create.Awesome!!.. ^_^ ^_^