[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!! It's tomorrow. Well, it's still 2 days till the 27th for me, but Thai land is always one day ahead. I'm going crazy right now, trying to wait patiently. :)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Yeah..the long wait become shorten!!.. tomorrow is the day..but still bie you can watch it at YouTube..because we need your translation..haha jkjk..:bhehe: :bhehe:

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG this will air tomorrow finally  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I will not be able to sleep tonight  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
exactly it last 25 hours aaaaaaaa  :woot:  :woot:

well pimchanock had a very bad side that i can't wait to see how it will be developed and it look a bit scary that i can't believe she is the same sweet person we saw in the MVS  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V7tFkGb_8Y&app=desktop

Step

Mrs James Ma
  :gungirl:   :gungirl: :gungirl:

:girlmad:  :girlmad:  :girlmad:

:whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

:yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my team mate Step i was soo happy when i saw the gifs :D  :highfive:  we will do a great job together when his air hahaha 

Step said:
:girlmad:  :girlmad:  :girlmad:

here she look she hate him sooooo much but in the MV she looks he is everything for her ooooo i can't wait 24 hours 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you Peace :spin: Idk if I can sleep tonight or not  :nono1: cant wait :weee:  So happy finally it will be on air    :clap:  :clap:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Boy - I dont think you are a good actress. You cant act

Kim - P'Boy you have not watched my acting yet :yes:

Boy - Lets see if she wins any awards this time  :scratchchin:  

And the winner for Best Actress award goes to KIMBERLEY

(Boy to Kim    :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy: )

Boy - Ok, I agree you're a great actress

Boy - Here's your gift for winning award

Kim - P'Boy, I will kill you

Boy - Pimchanock I'm scared of Kim 

Love Boy's action

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMMYYYYY Step :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: brilliant job i laughed so hard on these cap and gif you are better than me 10* times :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :lolyup: :lolyup: :lolyup: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you Peace but only gifs are mine story is from someone else. I used to see in roy fun tawan duerd thread rak used to do like this with pics when I was new here so I asked help from a member. They were kind to write this story for me without knowing me. I cant write stories   :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:
peace said:
OMMYYYYY Step :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: brilliant job i laughed so hard on these cap and gif you are better than me 10* times :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :lolyup: :lolyup: :lolyup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Thank you Peace but only gifs are mine story is from someone else. I used to see in roy fun tawan duerd thread rak used to do like this with pics when I was new here so I asked help from a member. They were kind to write this story for me without knowing me. I cant write stories   :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:
first of all the gifs are supper well done the moments and  the timing you choose were just perfect and i like it soo much :thumbsup: and second AF really have many nice helpful people their cap is funny thank you Step for sharing it :heart: :heart: