[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwwwwwwww KimBo  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
First episode was good. Pim had 4 nightmares OMG so scary. KimBo scenes were few lol. Cant wait for next wednesday. Natee will become Pim's bodyguard. More of KimBo.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I WAS LIKE THIS WATCHING THE GENERIC OF END HOW I CAN SURVIVE UNTIL NEXT WEEK OOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AND I WAS LIKE THIS IN THIS EP 

Step

Mrs James Ma
If Pim was adopted by Nam's parents, how come Nott does not know anything about this? Why Nam was not staying with Pim and no one knows Pim has a sister??

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't know from where i should start the teaser definitely didn't give justice to show us how pimchanock will be i got a fault impression from the teaser pimchanock is a person who is extremely lonely she doesn't have friend except her manager who can get along well no one know the amount of pain this girl have in her heart for being adopted and separated from her sister the her adopted other died i could feel every single gairn of pain she was feeling i really cried non stop but she is not weak she is strong enough to cover that pain and put the rock face to fight people who do crap to her but she is normal and polite with people who are nice to her i feel  i will pimchanock will be my favorite character played by kim ooo maaaaaaaaaaannn i'm sooooo into thes troy of this girl 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
I'm on part 7. This is surprising, I actually find Boy and Kim quite cute. :coverlaf:
tell me about that i'm super surprised no kidding this passed my expectation (maybe because it was low in the first place :ghehe:) 

Step said:
If Pim was adopted by Nam's parents, how come Nott does not know anything about this? Why Nam was not staying with Pim and no one knows Pim has a sister??
no Pim was not adopted by the same parent as Nam the ghost and the words of teh boyfriend was made to scenes to make the viewers understand more well i think so we need to wait for Bie to translat efor us 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel soo excited  to the extend i feel paralized and can't move from above the screen and i want to do soo many gifs from this ep but after i get a rest and i have the whole week i will do it by tranche so the week will pass quickly 

Step

Mrs James Ma
You scared me now. 7 days is really long :nono1: :nono1: :nono1:
Hana_pichy said:
I do find they are cute.Still need bie for translating.I am now.. :cry:  :cry: have to wait for another 7 days

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you :)
peace said:
no Pim was not adopted by the same parent as Nam the ghost and the words of teh boyfriend was made to scenes to make the viewers understand more well i think so we need to wait for Bie to translat efor us