Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
NRTR Ep 1 part 2/9

Natee: Freeze!

(More shooting, Natee jumps down)

Main bad guy: Where did he go?

sidekick: I think he ran away boss.

(More shooting)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie: Seen the news of the jerky high-so nang rai yet?

Pim: I already don't give a dam about those news. You know that I didn't take this job for money.

Charlie: I know well, know deeply, know truthfully, everything from the top of the bed till the bottom of the bed of Pimmy's

Pim: Oh, the thing i had you take care of, how far has it gone?

Charlie: Nothing yet, but don't worry the spy i hired is really good. You can be sure that soon you'll meet who you want to meet.

Pim: I want that day to come soon, the day I'll get to meet them finally.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(More shooting and chasing)

Natee: Drop the gun! Let go of the gun.

guy: He surrender, what do we do next?

Natee: Take him away.

guy: capture him, you don't like to stay outside of jail or what?

Natee: Hey, are you okay? I'm very sorry.

Charlie: It's fine

other police officer: Hey you, khun Pimcanok, are you okay?

Pim: You have to take responsibility.

Natee: Okay, please welcome the two of you to the police station too.

Pim: No.

Natee: We'll pay for any damage expenses.

Pim: That's it?

Natee: Is there anything else? (the little part he said I couldn't hear clearly)

Pim: Hey you...

Charlie: Pimmy ja, calm down. The handsome police man isn't going to go anywhere. Right officer?

Pim: I want you to take responsibility.

Natee: I am taking responsibility.

Pim: Just paying for the damages?

Natee: Or do you want me to kneel down and apologize or ask you to marry me to take responsibility?

Charlie: So romantic.

Pim: I want your apology.

Natee: I'm sorry.

Pim: an apology that means something.

Natee: What you asked, I gave already, but if you're still unhappy, then there's nothing to say, I'm sorry, I have work to do.

Pim: Is this what you say to the people to apologize?

Natee: You're are going to get filed a report against for hurting an officer during his job.

Pim: Do you think being a police officer you can do anything?

Natee: I have never and I have never used the excuse of being a police officer to do inappropriate things either.

Pim: Oh really? But what you are doing now is useless and very bad too. I want to file areport against you for not being careful during your job, causing danger to the life and belongings of a citizen.

Natee: Then welcome to the police station.

Pim: Crazy person! I will follow to take care of it, wait and see!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

police man: Job well done.

Natee: The problem is that the bad guy won't admit.

opo: based on the evidence there's no escape.

police: well take care, I'm sure the upperhand will ask about this.

(They agree)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pim: Lada, you stole everything from me, I'll kill you. Die

man: you evil person, how could you do this, why are you so mean?!

Pim: He loves me do you hear that he loves me!

man: I can't take it anymore! Wait till i meet you.

(Natee turns off tv)

Natee: Useless (no point in this) Don't youhave work to do?

man: Don't you remember, we just went to do the job together, didn't we?

Natee: Am I playing?

opo: Talk nicely, who'll be serious always like officer Natee?

Natee: This is work place, pay attention to work for the citizens too.

man: officer Natee and officer Sakda, are cousins who are way different, one is hard headed, but one...

opo: Is ready to trust everyone.

man: True.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie: Do you want me to go with you?

Pim: It's better if i go alone.

Charlie: But you worked so hard all day, I'm afraid you'll knock out.

Pim: When did you start seeing me as a weak person?

(Pim goes up)

Pim: Mom, I came to visit you. You have to be strong, I trust that you can do it.

Step

Mrs James Ma
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH BIELUVR. I know its difficult to translate every line. I was soooooooo happy when I saw these. Really THANK YOU SO MUCH  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:
Bieluvr said:
NRTR Ep 1 part 1/9

reporter: Khun Lada admits to engage with Teepop right?

TP: We'll have a news meeting in 2-3 days.

reporter: Why not today? Is it because of Rose? Is there any problems? Any problems with Rose? Please answer.

Just a little bit na ka.

LD: I'm really sorry.

reporter: Teepop, please let us interview.

Pim: You, Lada! You die!

TP: Don't Rose!

Pim: You stole Teepop from me, I'll kill you!

LD: Calm down Rose

TP: Don't rose, I won't let you do anything to Lada.

Pim: You're so worried about her?! What about me, have you even loved me?! Teepop, have you ever loved me?!

LD: Be careful Pop

TP: I, I, I

director: Cut! Teepop, you have to say that you don't love Roselin, understand? Protest, say "No, I didn't love you."  Just this, can't you remember it?

TP: Sorry

Pim: Times up.

director: Oh my, what is this? You are a pra ek understand? Can't you act nicely, just say "I don't love you."  Say it.

lady: Wait nong Pim.

Pim: Jay (indicating for manager to come)

Charlie: In the afternoon Pim has to go to a fashion show of new collection, in the evening, she has to go open as presenter for a bathing cream.

lady: But there's only one scene left til we stop filming, khun Cha lie

Charlie: Char-lie, read my lips, Char-lie

lady: Okay, Charrie

Charlie: Hey, the lakorn set asked for Pim's queue till noon, now it's noon.

lady: Okay, please, just one more scene.

Pim: Your new pra ek can't act, it's not my fault.

lady: Please just one more scene? I'll tell the producer to pay for the extra time.

Pim: Hey, I give importance to the work, more than the money. If I agree with the lakorn set this much, then the next project at noon, will be wasted.

(Pim walks over to guy)

Pim: Hey, go and do your homework, so we'll be able to finish filming once and for all.

guy: oho, always spicy, if not it's not Pimchanok. (other guy speaks) does she think that being a high so nang rai she can do anything?

Pim: The next filming day, change every make-up product. I don't like sharing with anyone. Clothing, I want chanel new collection, all pieces. The food has to be italian style food only. If not, I wont give my queue.

Charlie: Bad-mouthing like this, has to get paid back. (he says something else, but it basically means this)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The two guys say some code, the side kick tells him to watch out, shooting begins)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically I love Kim like this. I tried my best to translate. I may have left out a few little parts out because I didn't think they were that important. :) 

Bieluvr said:
NRTR Ep 1 part 2/9

Natee: Freeze!

(More shooting, Natee jumps down)

Main bad guy: Where did he go?

sidekick: I think he ran away boss.

(More shooting)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie: Seen the news of the jerky high-so nang rai yet?

Pim: I already don't give a dam about those news. You know that I didn't take this job for money.

Charlie: I know well, know deeply, know truthfully, everything from the top of the bed till the bottom of the bed of Pimmy's

Pim: Oh, the thing i had you take care of, how far has it gone?

Charlie: Nothing yet, but don't worry the spy i hired is really good. You can be sure that soon you'll meet who you want to meet.

Pim: I want that day to come soon, the day I'll get to meet them finally.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(More shooting and chasing)

Natee: Drop the gun! Let go of the gun.

guy: He surrender, what do we do next?

Natee: Take him away.

guy: capture him, you don't like to stay outside of jail or what?

Natee: Hey, are you okay? I'm very sorry.

Charlie: It's fine

other police officer: Hey you, khun Pimcanok, are you okay?

Pim: You have to take responsibility.

Natee: Okay, please welcome the two of you to the police station too.

Pim: No.

Natee: We'll pay for any damage expenses.

Pim: That's it?

Natee: Is there anything else? (the little part he said I couldn't hear clearly)

Pim: Hey you...

Charlie: Pimmy ja, calm down. The handsome police man isn't going to go anywhere. Right officer?

Pim: I want you to take responsibility.

Natee: I am taking responsibility.

Pim: Just paying for the damages?

Natee: Or do you want me to kneel down and apologize or ask you to marry me to take responsibility?

Charlie: So romantic.

Pim: I want your apology.

Natee: I'm sorry.

Pim: an apology that means something.

Natee: What you asked, I gave already, but if you're still unhappy, then there's nothing to say, I'm sorry, I have work to do.

Pim: Is this what you say to the people to apologize?

Natee: You're are going to get filed a report against for hurting an officer during his job.

Pim: Do you think being a police officer you can do anything?

Natee: I have never and I have never used the excuse of being a police officer to do inappropriate things either.

Pim: Oh really? But what you are doing now is useless and very bad too. I want to file areport against you for not being careful during your job, causing danger to the life and belongings of a citizen.

Natee: Then welcome to the police station.

Pim: Crazy person! I will follow to take care of it, wait and see!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

police man: Job well done.

Natee: The problem is that the bad guy won't admit.

opo: based on the evidence there's no escape.

police: well take care, I'm sure the upperhand will ask about this.

(They agree)

Pim: Lada, you stole everything from me, I'll kill you. Die

man: you evil person, how could you do this, why are you so mean?!

Pim: He loves me do you hear that he loves me!

man: I can't take it anymore! Wait till i meet you.

(Natee turns off tv)

Natee: Useless (no point in this) Don't youhave work to do?

man: Don't you remember, we just went to do the job together, didn't we?

Natee: Am I playing?

opo: Talk nicely, who'll be serious always like officer Natee?

Natee: This is work place, pay attention to work for the citizens too.

man: officer Natee and officer Sakda, are cousins who are way different, one is hard headed, but one...

opo: Is ready to trust everyone.

man: True.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie: Do you want me to go with you?

Pim: It's better if i go alone.

Charlie: But you worked so hard all day, I'm afraid you'll knock out.

Pim: When did you start seeing me as a weak person?

(Pim goes up)

Pim: Mom, I came to visit you. You have to be strong, I trust that you can do it. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
You are welcome Step. :) It is very hard, but I tried my best to translate it for you guys. It might take a longer time, and because I still don't know every characters name yet, it might be a little confusing. If so, I'm sorry. :)

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much for the translations!!! This first ep was extremely enjoyable. Hope it stays that way. But regardless, at least I've got my Boy-Kim drama! They are doing so very well (like there was any doubt;) together. Love Boy as the stodgy cop, but I was definitely looking for him to be little ruder and colder so it's a nice surprise he isn't that standoffish. Same for Kim. I was looking for more extreme characters but they have made them very tangible and relatable. Can't wait for the next eps!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
You are welcome Step. :) It is very hard, but I tried my best to translate it for you guys. It might take a longer time, and because I still don't know every characters name yet, it might be a little confusing. If so, I'm sorry. :)
please don't be sorry even for a second you don't know how much i appreciate your time and effort just for us to understand your really really soo soooo soooo kind human THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU is soooo little for you but that's all i can do being on net thank you endlessly and i hope you can feel the greatness of your work  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:   :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the way she was walking with heavy steps with that sadness in her eyes like she is sayin "why you left me what i suppose to do now"

i used to be an orphan and you become my family now you are gonna i'm back to be an orphan i don't have a mother now  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:   it's soo hard to watch this and not feel teary 

"mooom"

at least jay was there to comfort her a little i really loved this moment but in the futur Natee will be in his place giving her the love and the care she need 

ohhh myy waking up from a nightmare it really make you have headache all the day i pity anyone who have continuous nightmares 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:
the way she was walking with heavy steps with that sadness in her eyes like she is sayin "why you left me what i suppose to do now"

i used to be an orphan and you become my family now you are gonna i'm back to be an orphan i don't have a mother now  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:   it's soo hard to watch this and not feel teary 

"mooom"

at least jay was there to comfort her a little i really loved this moment but in the futur Natee will be in his place giving her the love and the care she need 
:cry:  :cry:  :cry: I cried so hard when I watched this scene. She improves a lot. Her crying scene is much better than that one in suer(but suet is already very good)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
:cry:  :cry:  :cry: I cried so hard when I watched this scene. She improves a lot. Her crying scene is much better than that one in suer(but suet is already very good)
that what i thought too i said "she was brilliant in crying scene in suer how come she beat that here " it really soo impressive to watch and follow her work she is simply amazing for me :clap2: :clap2: 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:
that what i thought too i said "she was brilliant in crying scene in suer how come she beat that here " it really soo impressive to watch and follow her work she is simply amazing for me :clap2: :clap2:
Can I just say I drop my tear when I saw Kim cries like this? So touchable :cry:  :cry:  :cry: "I dont have mom now" and she fells onto the ground. :cry:  :cry:  :cry: poor Pimchanok and she loses her sister almost at the same time.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Me too. Fans are crazy for this everywhere. On IG also, I see Kim's crying scene. So happy to know that people are loving it :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
those annoying women  :smack:  :smack:  she didn't do any wrong for them they are just jealous from her 

but she will not take that crap from you 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks Peace :) that girl in pink was Kim's best fiend in RP. When I saw them fight here, I cant stop laughing

cr matoom, nare

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
She's hold her character so so so good!! :cry: :cry:..yeah..she always had a nightmare..but still outside she's not a weak..she doesn't show it..yeah..she really make me cryyy...and for bie..seriously I wanna say thousands to thousand and thousands thanks..I really appreciate your work...:cry: :cry:..it just one day waiting for nrtr..but why I'm so emotional like this. .:cry: :cry: