[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you for you r word sweet_009 you'r really sweet :ghehe: as you said am happpy just for the sake of kim got a new lakorn i don't care who she's with i will love them together coz simply she never let me down i know it will turn good soo i will support them all the wayyy 
this pic make me think kim will be a pain in the ass hhhhhhhh :p soooo nang'rai looooook

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
adsd18/2 said:
the support actors 

this actor's name is ball jitpanu

Ooh.....he's quite handsome, reminds me of Gold Anuwat from Ch.7. Thanks for the pics :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Heidi said:

Ooh.....he's quite handsome, reminds me of Gold Anuwat from Ch.7. Thanks for the pics :)
no problem :p they'r all good looking cast and as i know most of them are good supporting actors so this lakorn had everything the good looking cast the wardrobe the story we will just wait and see how the production will made the taste of it with their recipe  :dance2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
look at these mean girl fire 

cr ig onenung06 

so i guess that guy will compete with boy to win kim's heart  

more pic of the supporting cast

her ig's name bellenantikan

cr ig toy_wikkhanet

i like this stares 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9lBuD4mRio&index=6&list=UU01sRKK7uec3IxyDMJs9Kbw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZgDL3SwS0I&index=5&list=UU01sRKK7uec3IxyDMJs9Kbw
two clips

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
That's a summary of the book.

Short translation:
Pimchanok - Nang'k is an orphan.  But she got adopted by a very rich family, who raise her up to be a spoil brat.  She is very famous in entertainment in Nang Rai role.

Natee - Pra'k is a policeman.  He has no interest in entertainment until he saw Pimchanok on TV.  He was stunned by her beauty.

Their path should not cross. Until one day, Pimchanok dream about her sister in the orphan house who got separated when there were young.  One day, there was news that her sister died.  In her funeral, Pimchanok met with her sister ex-boyfriend.  He told her that her sister was murdered and he suspects the 2 brother-entertainment big boss.  Pimchanok got herself involved with the 2 big boss to investigate her sister's death.  One of the wife got jealous.  Pimchanok started to receive death threat.  Chales, her manager, went to the police to ask for a protection for her.  And they sent Natee as her bodyguard.
i guess then this man is one of the big boss she get involved and the women's his wife who get jealous  this's reallly interesting story i love it , it will be a good role for kimmy for suuuuuuuuure

by the way kimmy look magnificent wooooooow breth taking :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart:

and this's the clip 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyLDS20p9PE

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
i guess then this man is one of the big boss she get involved and the women's his wife who get jealous  this's reallly interesting story i love it , it will be a good role for kimmy for suuuuuuuuure
He's actually not that bad looking. I was imagining some old guy with a beer belly. :lol2:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
adsd18/2 said:
This shot is very cute, pretty. Kimmy looked lovely and Boy just loook like Boy lol!

adsd18/2 said:

Kimmy look sexy indeed! The big boss and his lady, nice choice na P'Noi!

adsd18/2 said:

And here we have all the pairs, Kim and Boy and their 2nd couple...the 2nd n'ek look cute.