[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha. I love Kimmy so much for that. She never cares what others think about her because she knows well about herself. :) So courageous. Wondering how far they are with filming.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
OMG. That was FUNNIEST. I was shocked when I saw Kimbo acting like that. They are crazy
Bieluvr said:
Hahaha. I love Kimmy so much for that. She never cares what others think about her because she knows well about herself. :) So courageous. Wondering how far they are with filming.

they are hilarious and it's really lovely to see that they have much fun working together is always a plus when the ambiance  behind the scene is happy and all the cas are in harmony i can't get enough of that clip if i want to laugh i go to rewatch it :D :D that lip synch is crazzyyy funny hahahaa

cr ig bannyying

cr ig ngekza 

cr ig 1_nanthawat

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think it might air before Kimja lakorn. :) Just i tink, not sure though.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
DaoRisa said:
Wonder if this one will air before James/Kim or after? Anybody knows? 
this is will for sure air before kimja lakorn if we take in consider the average period a lakorn take to film it's around 10 months and with edit it takes sometime another month or 2 then and this lakorn start filming in the end of November then this will air at last in November while kimja lakorn is just start to film not long ago so it will be for the next year :)

boy never get tired of having fun of kim , hahaha the poor girl after the exercise yesterday she can't feel her feet and having hard time walking in the stairs hahaha :lolyup:
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11679052_404810276394182_126334888_n.mp4
cr boy ,  Boy's caption: Grandma (Kim) worked out yesterday, are you still ok?  

kim reply i don't know what that word mean 

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can't wait for her new lakorn  i can't wait to know the story of this nang'ek Pamchanok 
c
cr jummakeup924

Step

Mrs James Ma
Who is the stylist or costume designer for this lakorn. Kim is looking elegant. Loved how they have styled her for this.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww woooooooooooooooooooowww STUUUUUNNNNIIINNNGGGG :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr as tagged

the women in black hot 

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
kimmy and boy look like they are having a great time pranking eachother. i really have hope now that this lakorn will be better than past citizen kane productions. The cast really look like they are geling well.

I wish we could see some of this connection and ease off camera with Jma..the only time i really see pics from the set of kims other drama that are fun and relaxed are ones that a) is kimmy being her funny self that so far has not involved james or b) when mark visits the set and the cast and crew go crazy and post lots of pics of themselves with him...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pueng_B said:
kimmy and boy look like they are having a great time pranking eachother. i really have hope now that this lakorn will be better than past citizen kane productions. The cast really look like they are geling well.

I wish we could see some of this connection and ease off camera with Jma..the only time i really see pics from the set of kims other drama that are fun and relaxed are ones that a) is kimmy being her funny self that so far has not involved james or B) when mark visits the set and the cast and crew go crazy and post lots of pics of themselves with him...
yes kimbo is really having fun working together no film day pass without a prank and laugh hahahaha :lolyup:
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/l/t50.2886-16/11680005_1635223043358357_546687579_n.mp4

but with jma i think is different coz his personality is different than boy he doesn't prank and he look like a quite person so i can understand why we don't have much kimja moment plus as i read in the thread he has  a hard time during filming so he can't have fun with others 

anyway i can't wait for this to air i don't have high expectation but i'm excited for this new pair and of course it's kim's lakorn you know i will always enjoy watching :ghehe:

they really look sooooo cute together   :spin: happy time

cr as tagged