[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Step said:
Boy holding a woman's hand is in lakorn or he was helping her?? If its 2nd one, Boy is really sweet for holding her not to make her fall :yes: Kim I'm hungry now but I dont want to eat. I dont want to become fat :no:
Yep!! me too..But all those fattie will make me cry.. :teary:  :teary:

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
Step said:
Boy holding a woman's hand is in lakorn or he was helping her?? If its 2nd one, Boy is really sweet for holding her not to make her fall :yes: Kim I'm hungry now but I dont want to eat. I dont want to become fat :no:
Even with her nostrils flared like that, she is still stunning as ever..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hernandez said:
It's surprising that after such a long wait. It's going to air so soon.
so are you excited for this pair or not :p btw i never asked you this who is the most one you liked with kim on_screen 

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
peace said:
so are you excited for this pair or not :p btw i never asked you this who is the most one you liked with kim on_screen 
Honestly, I like Kim with anyone. As long as Kim is there. But I will have to say that I like Kim with Ananda and Aum A the most onscreen.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hernandez said:
Honestly, I like Kim with anyone. As long as Kim is there. But I will have to say that I like Kim with Ananda and Aum A the most onscreen.
i see :thumbsup: me too i  just want  kim onscreen i will enjoy watching her  no matter what :yes:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think today you were very excited. Talking to someone who met Kim, asking them questions, so today super peace is very very very very happy  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
peace said:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I agreed! Kim look good with all of her co-star even with Smart hahahaha!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahhaha. Who wouldn't be overly joyful when learning that a guy fan got to meet with Kimmy and shared with us his experience. It's so much like in a lakorn where p'ek bump into n'ek and fell in love at first sight. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I did not expect this will happen for us lol  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:
peace said:

Bieluvr said:
Hahhaha. Who wouldn't be overly joyful when learning that a guy fan got to meet with Kimmy and shared with us his experience. It's so much like in a lakorn where p'ek bump into n'ek and fell in love at first sight. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
I did not expect this will happen for us lol  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:

Hahaha very true. I would never expect it as well. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
10 days more and we can see Kim's lakorn again. Feels like so looooooooooong
i'm still can't believe we will see her again on screen this soon i hope NRTR  will be great so i can watch it again and again when it ends until PCKNMCPW :ghehe: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
It will be great. Even I'm thinking to watch it again and again till pcknmcpw :highfive:  Finally we get to see Kim  :dance1:  :dance1:
peace said:
i'm still can't believe we will see her again on screen this soon i hope NRTR  will be great so i can watch it again and again when it ends until PCKNMCPW :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone