[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you Peace. I know you are doing gifs in order, sorry for jumping to 8th part directly. KimBo were too cute today, I cant control myself lol

Both are thinking about eachother  :heart:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

He cant stop smiling  :coverlaf:

1st time Pim smiling like this

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Please step don't be sorry i really love your gifs it's more fun to have someone having fun with :heart: :thumbsup:  and i jst love doing the gifs of the episode part by part just for fun and to share my favorite or noticeable moments putting it with my thoughts and share it with you guys here :p :p

part4  (the most funniest part hahaha)

"raise your hand from the refrigerator"  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

she wasn't afraid of the gun she was afraid he will see her in that awful mask hhhaahahhaa  :rofl:  :rofl:

" :whaha:  :whaha:  :whaha: "
" :girlmad:  :annoyed:  :angry: "

"i want to know why you woman love putting this ugly masks on you you it look awful"  :crazy:
"it's for our beauty you ignorant" <_<   :smack:
"yeah right okeey  :sleep:  :sleep:  :sleep: "

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and oooo how i wished the gifs can have sound the way she was talking when she had that mask on is HIIILARIOUUUUSSS hahaha :lolyup: :lolyup:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:

"we didn't have our breakfast" he is so sarcastic and cold blood 
"i'm not hungry"
"but i'm hungry"
"i'm in a hurry"
" :mellow: "

"if i didn't took my breakfast i will not drive you to the work" yeah breakfas is a priority for bodyguard pimchanock you have to know :ghehe:

"so what are we taking the breakfast or not" 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No surprise that this is receiving good feedback. Noi finally got professionals to write and direct her lakorns. Her past works were written by new scriptwriters. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she kept giving him the look of "you man do you have blood in your vein don't you see i'm in hurry" and him he is just like kept taking his breakfast happilly and tease her  "do you want a piece of this " hhahahah :loool: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
No surprise that this is receiving good feedback. Noi finally got professionals to write and direct her lakorns. Her past works were written by new scriptwriters. 
but it have a very bad rating 3.7 this is the lowest for kim's lakorn that's sad i really loved the first episode but well i was quite expecting this rating hope it will get a little better later on 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love her sweet nice smile so beautiful 

her plan start to gave results but this doesn't look good , ps: i think this guy is more nicer than the other guy 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
peace said:
but it have a very bad rating 3.7 this is the lowest for kim's lakorn that's sad i really loved the first episode but well i was quite expecting this rating hope it will get a little better later on 
At least fans are keeping the buzz alive. Noi made news on KCL for the good feedback. Judging from the article, I thought ratings were doing well. I'm surprised by that number. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
At least fans are keeping the buzz alive. Noi made news on KCL for the good feedback. Judging from the article, I thought ratings were doing well. I'm surprised by that number. 
when they say feedback do they mean based on rating or based on social media and pantip particularly  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Vimalee said:
I think the ratings will go up. Their first episode was up against CH7 SSL's ending episode.
ohh i see thank you ,  well i really hope it will get up :p 

Mahalo said:
Social media and Pantip. 

if that then we can say it had a very good feedback but that is not enough :p as kim's fan i want her lakorn to do well in rating to have her in better lakorns and good production but for me personally i'm enjoying this lakorn so far it very entertaining :) 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I know but there is too much gif wherever Kim's lakorn is. I know it's great of you guys share but it's too much. I like Kim's acting and admit that she's one of the greatest actresses of the generation. She's pretty and all but sometimes I feel like she's missing something. Like how I felt with Anne.T, she's a great actress but Anne's eyes look dead sometimes. They both suit roles which are more active than passive. I really can't imagine them as being submissive. Or it would be disaster like Anne in Ya Leum Chan.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I liked the scene where Ball (I think that's his name) walk out with his shirt off when the bell rang. So attractive hehehe lol

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
As expected from Citizen Kane, the editing is awful! Kim's bag keep changing colors. lol
Luckily Kim & Boy 's acting save this lakorn...and also Pim's manager, when he grab Natee's arm, and keep saying Pim is stubborn..lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol yes, he is Ball. I was thinking who will come out like that  :whahuh: For me Kim with mask and Ball coming out half naked was very funny  :loool:  :loool:
Kim123 said:
I liked the scene where Ball (I think that's his name) walk out with his shirt off when the bell rang. So attractive hehehe lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol sorry for more gifs but we are doing it for fun. All the gifs are in spoiler so you will not see them  :bhehe:
She is really improving in her acting though she is the best actress in young actors  :highfive:
tgamber said:
I know but there is too much gif wherever Kim's lakorn is. I know it's great of you guys share but it's too much. I like Kim's acting and admit that she's one of the greatest actresses of the generation. She's pretty and all but sometimes I feel like she's missing something.