[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tgamber said:
I know but there is too much gif wherever Kim's lakorn is. I know it's great of you guys share but it's too much

i'm so sorryyy if the gifs bothered you but i think when they are under the spoiler they don't bother right? just don't open the spoiler  cause i can't stop myself from posting i'm sorry :coverlaf: :blush:  but if more person complain from my gif  i will stop so guys should i stop ? 

the bodyguard admiring the beautiful woman on bed 
"pervert get out of my room" don't worry Pimchanock you have your cloths on n o worry haha

the stares again i feel  they read each other's mind 

sarN

sarNie Granny
tgamber said:
I know but there is too much gif wherever Kim's lakorn is. I know it's great of you guys share but it's too much. I like Kim's acting and admit that she's one of the greatest actresses of the generation. She's pretty and all but sometimes I feel like she's missing something. Like how I felt with Anne.T, she's a great actress but Anne's eyes look dead sometimes. They both suit roles which are more active than passive. I really can't imagine them as being submissive. Or it would be disaster like Anne in Ya Leum Chan.
to me , it not the eye but their smile . Kim & Ann 's smile are ... can't find the words but both are fine actress .

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:

i'm so sorryyy if the gifs bothered you but i think when they are under the spoiler they don't bother right? just don't open the spoiler  cause i can't stop myself from posting i'm sorry :coverlaf: :blush:  but if more person complain from my gif  i will stop so guys should i stop ? 

the bodyguard admiring the beautiful woman on bed 
"pervert get out of my room" don't worry Pimchanock you have your cloths on n o worry haha

the stares again i feel  they read each other's mind 
No dont stop I love your gif. :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think this guys is more dangerous than the other one 

i sens he is a little bit jealous :ghehe: 

"who is that man you talked to" :scratchchin:
"that's is non of your business"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
No dont stop I love your gif. :bhehe:
yeeyyy i got one positive vote :wink: 

sarN said:
to me , it not the eye but their smile . Kim & Ann 's smile are ... can't find the words but both are fine actress .
glad to see you here SarN  we rarely meet in lakorns thread haha :lol: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
One more if you can count mine too :p
every voice count for me i had the same accident back to the MLM there were people like it and wanted me to continue and people dislike it but i believe as long as i put them in spoiler they will not bother no one :p

their stares is different this time is stares with sparkles and sweetness and care  :spin: :spin: :spin: 

the rest of the scene Step already did the beautiful gifs :heart: 

sarN

sarNie Granny
peace said:
yeeyyy i got one positive vote :wink: 

glad to see you here SarN  we rarely meet in lakorns thread haha :lol:
I usually in the rscene/revenge/sadist/manwhore/ect thread lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sarN said:
I usually in the rscene/revenge/sadist/manwhore/ect thread lol
hahaha i should knew that :lolyup: the other day i was watching a latino (mexican drama) and i immediately thought of you , if you didn't watch one before you should try to watch a mexican drama there you will found all what you want from r/scene revenge sadist stories and the best part for you they do the love scene to the fullest you know, it's only for adult hahaha i feel pervert now  :hide:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Lol yes, he is Ball. I was thinking who will come out like that  :whahuh: For me Kim with mask and Ball coming out half naked was very funny  :loool:  :loool:

I agree with you, but damn i don't know how many times i replayed Ball coming out half naked :faint:  :lol2: 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
um, what happened to the guy that boy beat up on the field?  the guy just went missing as boy carrying kim off the field.  lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:

I agree with you, but damn i don't know how many times i replayed Ball coming out half naked :faint:  :lol2:
:lolyup: :lolyup: his job is done so they get ride of him :loool: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
why can't you gave her the sweet stare back don't yo know how luck you are  :smack: 

"how can you turn your face like that i'm not staring at you anymore " :girlmad: 

"let me take care of your injury"
"don't do that" :blush: :blush:
"hey just stay still"
it's sooo cute how she kept slapping his hand :coverlaf: and then he gave her the gaze "it just a leg i'm not undressing you <_< "

oommmmmmyyy those stares  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :crush: :crush: :crush: :spicy:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover

"let me take care of your injury"
"don't do that" :blush: :blush:
"hey just stay still"
it's sooo cute how she kept slapping his hand :coverlaf: and then he gave her the gaze "it just a leg i'm not undressing you <_< "

oommmmmmyyy those stares  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :crush: :crush: :crush: :spicy:
Soso..cute..I like when boy take care of her...^_^ ^_^