[Ch3] Nang Sao Thong Sroi (Masterone)

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
News - Por T is the hospital and something happened to his leg. I am sorry to not provide more details but I don't understand thai language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ko_Nj5k8yA
Credits to CityLoveUChannel

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ja look hot in the beginning. Was she speaking German? I'll tune into this since I like Ja and comedies.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
been missing ja since her lakorn with rome.  I was wondering what happened to her or if the newbies had taken over her.  i'm glad she's still acting.  does she have any other lakorns besides this one?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
siraphun said:
been missing ja since her lakorn with rome.  I was wondering what happened to her or if the newbies had taken over her.  i'm glad she's still acting.  does she have any other lakorns besides this one?
she have 2 lakorns, this one with P'Por her other one is with Alek Theeradetch 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Koy123 said:
Ja look hot in the beginning. Was she speaking German? I'll tune into this since I like Ja and comedies.
It's french and she also paired with Por Before For comedy too and it was cute. I think She's rocking her short hair.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Looks kind of like Ka Neung Ha. No? I really love this production. I don't really like Ja though. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Looks kind of like Ka Neung Ha. No? I really love this production. I don't really like Ja though. 

Haha. Why not ma"am? For some reason she draws me in...and I've only seen her in Sai Soke. HEHE.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Haha. Why not ma"am? For some reason she draws me in...and I've only seen her in Sai Soke. HEHE.
Not very attractive in my eyes. She fits supporting leads. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, the teaser was so interesting. It does kind of seem like Ka Neung Ha. Ja is so beautiful in here, but of course, you don't have to be beautiful to be nang' ek, you just have to be able to carry the show and she definitely can.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That is true. I have some favorites that aren't the most attractive like Kan, but he can convince me through his acting that he's p'ek. Ja doesn't give me the same aura. She's a good actress but I feel like she'd fit more as supporting. I'd like to see her here and there but not so much of having the whole story revolve around her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I really like Master One too, so I'm definitely going to tune into this one. Even if I don't like Por.