[Ch3] Nang Sao Thong Sroi (Masterone)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Bieluvr said:
I'm glad i gave ths a try for Ja, because I tun out to like Por in here. :) He is not that bad looking if you look at him long enough, but yet, he's still not the best looking either.
I'm agree with you..^_^ ^_^ he's not the best looking actor...but he's still look good the more I watch him in a lakorn

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This lakorn is so like Ka Neung Ha. Is it not a remake in disguise?? Haha. Nang'ek runs away from marriage and her brother looks for her. Except there are some tweeks here and there.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I found this lakorn a great entertainment for me and my family. We watch it together, and laugh and laugh... Por is not bad looking at all. I like him a lot in this role. :)

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished episode 1.5. So far so good. I'm loving Ja's character as Tong Soi. I like her dry rather than slicking back. It's a more feminine look on her. Whatever Ja was wearing at the beginning of the episode is very tacky and tasteless. I don't see how that's fashion. She dresses like a stripper. smh. So what's up with the wife? She's kinda crazy. I wonder why he married her. Does anybody know the reason why they're married?

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Orangeblossom said:
So what's up with the wife? She's kinda crazy. I wonder why he married her. Does anybody know the reason why they're married?
Because of his sister. She thought they matched well.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
tgamber said:
Because of his sister. She thought they matched well.
No, they got married because she loved him and her father has a big share in his company. The father was sick so he wanted someone to take care of her and their fathers promised to marry their children. At the time her father was sick and going to die so he, the wife, and the older sister all had an agreement that they'll marry, but after her father dies, they will get divorced. But due to her being a very sick person (physically) and she loved him so much, the sister wouldn't allow them to get divorced. That's why the sister always use their father's promise to argue with him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
They changed this alot from the old one and adding Waew is so unnecessary, her character is over the top psycho lol 
There's an old version??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Orangeblossom said:
Yes, the old version p'ek and n'ek is Pol Tanthasatien and Nook Suthida. The title is Noo Chuer Tong Sroy. A lot of lakorn are remakes nowadays.  
Oh, I didn't know that. Hehe.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Por. T must be really fated with this kind of story, both in Tuddao Bussaya and here. Taddao was running away from her mom's arranged marriage, Thongsoi was running away from her dad's. They both pretend to work as servants. They both make cafe exceptional to the praek. Praek unconsciously like first under unfavorable circumstances. Taddao was a boy and Thongsoi was supposedly married.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
Por. T must be really fated with this kind of story, both in Tuddao Bussaya and here. Taddao was running away from her mom's arranged marriage, Thongsoi was running away from her dad's. They both pretend to work as servants. They both make cafe exceptional to the praek. Praek unconsciously like first under unfavorable circumstances. Taddao was a boy and Thongsoi was supposedly married.
And both are remakes

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No wonder Ja got casted in both of Master One's current and upcoming projects. She's dating the producer. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's okay. Lol. I'm not a fan but I won't shoot her down though. I'm capable of acknowledging people's acting capability despite not liking their acting. She worked her way up so I guess she deserves some credibility.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I like Por and Ja in these characters. They make me laugh and laugh most of the times. So do all the other casts too (especially Ja's brother and her friend. ).