[Ch3] Nang Tard (TVScene)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
OMG, Theyre actually focusing on the chinese character. Vee and Kobs Version had like a 2sec clip of the chinese immigrants fighting

cecilia

Staff member
The OST sounds so so sad ... and to see Yam crying like that breaks my heart even more.
*sigh* I don't like man with one too many wives .. he will never be sincere about his feelingT____T

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
The OST sounds so so sad ... and to see Yam crying like that breaks my heart even more.
*sigh* I don't like man with one too many wives .. he will never be sincere about his feelingT____T

i really liked the soundtrack for job's version. i think that was more sad and played to kob's version.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@mongstaness i feel the same as you do. this lakorn was really sad also so idk if i'll be able to keep on watching bc when i watch the older version all I did was keep crying :crybaby2::crybaby2:

cecilia

Staff member
I don't like polygamy .. but something about this lakorn kept me going ... Yen's life is really pitiful.

I would say .. try to watch this with an open mind/heart. It's really good so far for me .. makes me dislike and pity so many people in here.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
I am actually suprise by how interested I am in this lakorn. I've seen the previous with Kob and I'm not going to compare because they are two different generation but to be honest I'm liking the new one better I think it's because the story is moving along faster (Kobs version was like 25 episodes which is too long and in the middle it dragged a bit). I also think Yam is doing a really good job playing E-Yen. Looking forward to next week episode.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
Poor yam, shes getting hammered on social media and some of the press criticizing her accent is not 'thai' enough or clear enough. She has a strong broad australian accent which does creep in sometimes. I am not into this so far even though i have tried.

cecilia

Staff member
I dislike how this keep building up ... my emotion. Something about today episode was beautiful .. but yet sad knowing what will happen in the future T____T

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yam is taller than almost everyone haha. I think she's very cute. I'm trying to watch this without comparing it to Kob's version.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I prefer Kob's version of the main OST more because it has that ranad ek and saw-u playing in the background. Therefore, making the song produce more of a traditional effect.