[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
well...well..well, it is not just our girl who smiles so sweetly hahah even our boy hahah so cute ^_^
These two have the most sweetest smiles when they're together <3

Btw, is that Chalida's mom, the lady in the pink shirt with an orange purse? Looks like her. Just want to sure if that's her. She's smiling too as she's taking a video or picture hahah

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
you know what, the picture that Chalida post up of her and Mark with Duffy doll, some people seems to not know the meaning behind this bear hahah if you get what I mean... by the comments they were commenting. Some of them seems to not know the meaning about it haha
chalida must know, as mint mentioned, her homegirl also comment on her ig. haha.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
heheheheheh.....GUILTY AS CHARGED!
well i couldn't stay away from them, i just couldn't write my essay's...LOL
now i can't keep up with you guys.
YOU and JIMIEYOUSHI have become to advanced for meeee and wayyy to fassttt....LOL.
you girls always beat me to it, and have so much in-depth research....I LOVE IT! and really appreciate everyone's insights :thumbsup:

it's all so true. you really can see the difference in Chalida's face between the photos of the teddy bear and the person who gave it to her :yes:
I just love these 2 and their secretive ways. its such a lakorn....do you mind if i grab some :popcorn: too MINT.....LOL

Mark has just gone to Japan again, this time with a bigger gang, for Oishi brand.
i wonder if he will have any free time, or find any free time, this time round to buy gifts.

thanks so much for the research on duffy bear. they are such a sneaky pair.
i was in japan recently and saw the bears, but had no clue about its history, only knew it meant something to japan. now i regret not buying one :facepalm:
Popcorn!!!! I need soda pops now. 5555

You must remember what I said at mteam forum months ago prior to Chalida's interview about Pupa being "childlike." At that time, I think MMk and I were the only ones grabbing popcorns and watching the scenario unfold as so many people were being tricked a second time. Please forgive me right now for smirking and being so smug as usual usual usual. 55555

*These expressions are when we watch the part when the stupid people fall for mteam's trick. (I feel a wee bit like a mean girl right now.)*

Next time, Hippo, you don't have to write essays. I'd prefer to read at least one sentence from you than none at all. 5555 I'd miss you too much. *glomps*

Make-up artist to give the answer: yes. for mark. haha
Mark knows it too. So he made a comment on Apple's ig and Dom just has to follow as per usual. 5555 Those boys and their inside jokes. Lol. They actually don't do it too often but it's enough to know the feelings have always been there and it's still going strong.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Popcorn!!!! I need soda pops now. 5555

You must remember what I said at mteam forum months ago prior to Chalida's interview about Pupa being "childlike." At that time, I think MMk and I were the only ones grabbing popcorns and watching the scenario unfold as so many people were being tricked a second time. Please forgive me right now for smirking and being so smug as usual usual usual. 55555

*These expressions are when we watch the stupid people falling for mteam's trick. (I feel a wee bit like a mean girl right now.)*

Next time, Hippo, you don't have to write essays. I'd prefer to read at least one sentence from you than none at all. 5555 I'd miss you too much. *glomps*

Mark knows it too. So he made a comment on Apple's ig and Dom just has to follow as per usual. 5555 Those boys and their inside jokes. Lol. They actually don't do it too often but it's enough to know the feelings have always been there and it's still going strong.
yup, just trying not to be expose too much hahah but, we, real M&M's fans knows it right? hahah

Whoever falls for their love trick with other people, let them. MTeam are testing their fans to see who really knows them well enough, who actually trust in them, and will not fall for any rumors they have with other people or tricks, if they fall for those, then it's their trap. haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Nothing important. Just a couple of fancaps and a pic of Chalida with her shoes off again even though she wasn't wearing heels and the other girls were. Lol.

Mark: Mint, come to my home?

Mint: Why ka?

Mark: Oo. I will introduce you to my parents.

Mint: Introduce me to P'Mak's parents? Why ka?

Mark: Oo. I will tell my parents that  this woman here is their future daughter-in-law.

Mint: Crazy!!!!!!! P'Mak...

Mark: Mint, did you get thinner?

Mint: Really, P'Mak? Are you sure? I think not.

Mark is thinking: Of course I am sure. I have been staring at you for a long time. 

------
HAHAHAHAHA. The conversation is cuter and funnier when read in Thai since they use terms like P/Nong.

------

Thx to jimieyoushie for noticing these habits as usual. ;)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Nothing important. Just a couple of fancaps and a pic of Chalida with her shoes off again even though she wasn't wearing heels and the other girls were. Lol.

Mark: Mint, come to my home?

Mint: Why ka?

Mark: Oo. I will introduce you to my parents.

Mint: Introduce me to P'Mak's parents? Why ka?

Mark: Oo. I will tell my parents that  this woman here is their future daughter-in-law.

Mint: Crazy!!!!!!! P'Mak...

Mark: Mint, did you get thinner?

Mint: Really, P'Mak? Are you sure? I think not.

Mark is thinking: Of course I am sure. I have been staring at you for a long time. 

------
HAHAHAHAHA. The conversation is cuter and funnier when read in Thai since they use terms like P/Nong.

LOL! Mints so cute! Who does that with there shoes? Maybe they were hurting her feet

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Godly, this boy. How many times did he brag about Chalida's beauty already? You know, I think I can make a post on my blog just about Prin calling Chalida beautiful~~~~~~~~ I think this must be more than 15 times already just on Instagram alone. 555555 Mark, we get the picture, okay!!!!!!! 

It's no wonder. He has perseverance and courage. So even if Chalida was afraid of her heart, she loss to it. LOL. Omgawd!!!!! I'm getting carried away! Sue me!! I mean it !!! Sue me, sue meeeee!!!!! Whoo! Spazz baby spazz!!!

Reminds me of this song Mark was listening to after his return from honeymoon Pai with Chalida. 555555

http://sunkissedara.com/2011/11/22/lyricswithin-my-heart/

@Minilily

I gave you more than you had asked for. 555555 Mark just said Chalida is like sooooooo beautiful. That's all. Joop joop! ;)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Btw. I should clarify that Mark used a slang this time to express how beautiful Chalida is. (Suay hok). This slang is used when someone feels horny, hungry, or lustful to put it bluntly. 5555

What I notice is that Chalida is also the only person Prin uses terms like "Heumm..." to express that he "mun kiew." For those who understand Thai, I think you know the implications of this expression. Hahaha. It's like he want to do something naughty to her. Lmao.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So our boy was HO for our Chalida?! LOLOL That's too funny. Thanks for the translation. Oh Mark. You, you, you. I don't even know whatelse to say anymore. Hahaha!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
JIMIEYOUSHI said:
Who has any idea? hahahaha

Chalida's mom uploaded her pic with batman just a few hours after Mark uploaded his batman mask right? Hahaha. How many coincidences can we count?

Who knows the meaning? Haha. Maybe we can ask Mark's sister or his manager. Hahaha.

If you follow Chalida's brothers closely, I think it is safe to suspect that they are also familiar with Mark, but their friendships are very low-profile.

mintwix said:
@mmgjp314

Yes, Mark's sister and Chalida have been acquainted for a very, very long time now. They were communicating even back during those TD days when MTEAM seemed to have been distant in the public eye. P'Miang even invited Chalida over to Chiangmai Mai before when Mark was having a family trip with his parents and sister last year.

They also communicate privately judging by one of P'Miang's message last year. Of course, this really shouldn't be a surprise. If they weren't on friendly terms, Mark's sister would not have invited Chalida to her graduation this year.

A couple of months ago, Mark went to watch The Dark Night Rises with his sister and assistant managers.

After/Before watching the movie, Mark uploaded this picture of catwoman and typed:"No one touches my girlfriend."

Two weeks later for Chalida's birthday, his assistant manager wished her HBD with "Chalida Catwoman."

As for P'Miang she also uploaded this note around the same time: "I want batman!!" Then she tagged Chalida for some reason. Mystery mystery.

For Chalida's birthday, P'Miang uploaded MTEAM's picture and Dom just had to say something romantically insinuating (as per usual): One Love. :heart:

One of the first clues that DOM was a M&M shipper. MyMint-MyMark 2011.

Anyway, this boyfriend-girlfriend thing is a recurring theme in MTEAM fandom. We don't need to rush.Take it slow, baby. LOL.

Last year in Novemeber 2011, someone asked if MTEAM were boyfriend-girlfriend. MTEAM didn't deny. Hahaha.

http://sunkissedara.com/2011/11/25/fan-accountpics-mteam-pai-2011-part-2/

Of course, this year. Mark has thrown out many insinuations already by texts, images, and actions.

"We are boyfriend-girlfriend."