[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@Aylove

It's a pretty hot kiss. If it was Chalida, I don't think I'd be sane enough to make a post. haha. I scared my sister when I screamed after seeing Anne and Mark. But I gotta give props to Anne. She's one amazing lady and not afraid to go that extra mile to put on a show.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@Aylove

It's a pretty hot kiss. If it was Chalida, I don't think I'd be sane enough to make a post. haha. I scared my sister when I screamed after seeing Anne and Mark. But I gotta give props to Anne. She's one amazing lady and not afraid to go that extra mile to put on a show.
hahaha.Yeah,Imagine it being Mint C. Seriously, your sis got scared.Just wait until I tell my sister about the kiss. She's going to be shock. Or maybe I'll just let her find it out herself since she's busy with her hwk atm now. ha. Agree,Ann is an amazing lady.

I can't wait to see a clip of their performances.Damn,no wonder I can't find any clip of him and her yet it's b/c of this Kiss.ahhaha.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I saw the pic which mark kiss ann,i cant say its cute or neither im jealous but i cant just find words to say :scratchhead2: .my twin sis who just became mark fan girl a week ago is soo pissed off lol which is funny I tried so hard for her to watch larkons now she is blaming me of getting hurt by mark's kiss on Ann.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. Mteam looks great and attractive. lol thanks for sharing the pictures na. (;You know what. I'm disappointed that the only Koo Kwan at the concert was Yadech. Like seriously we all want the other teams too. I know that they're super hot right now but its just not fair. This is why I'm not so excited about the concert right now. I wanted something hot to look forward too but now its just only Yadech. ); lol Like why do this project if you're not going to promote their lakorns with their nang'eks as well too. Like I'm kind of disappointed. lol

I know right!!! I was so excited to see the concert cause I thought all the boys and their koo kwans were going to be there. It's funny b/c back then yaya was the only one not mentioned as a guest while the others were. Yet now she's the only one there. lol. That was sure a twist. Well, I'm happy for Yadech's fans, I'm just really disappointed that we didn't get to see more mteam in action. Maybe it's because markie boy wanted to do a racy kiss scene and Mint was like "hell no, I'm not going to gift you with my first kiss." So mark had to ask Anne instead. haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
AT: Heathvee: hahah. I know what you saying. My sister just became a Fan of Mark too. But I haven't told her about this Ann and Mark kiss yet.haha.She's busy w/ her hwk.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@heathvee

Did you get your sister to become Mark's fan? Awww...she was upset by their kiss? It'll be okay, as she gets older, she'll become more immune to what her idol does. =)

^ @0:33, Did Nadech just slap Mark's butt? Hahaha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Yeah,I know right. Agree. Wait,were barry and mark friends from childhood or no? I know they were friends before the entertainment though,

Ha. My sister walk into our room,and I show her the pics. First,she was like "Who is this?" I said "Mark & Ann" then she goes all speechless then she say it with an attitude "this is so not cute" and walk away.hahhaha. She knows she was jealous! hahha.

off topic: aww... Chompoo is so cute she went to the concert to support Mario...:D

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@Aylove

LOL...You're sis is so funny.

I don't think Nadech and Mark are childhood friends. I think they become close b/c they had to share a room while living and training with khun Ae (I think that's his name).

We are way OT btw. haha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Ha. I know right. I was just laughing,

Anyway,yeah, they just got close to one another because they shared the same room.

I wonder how it is? Like if somebody(an agent) liked you they just tell you and offer you a job then you go live with them. Then they train you how to become an actor/actress?

Ha. we're way off topic now for sure. But hey,I'm just curious about it.haha.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Aaaaaahhhhh no way that kiss was so hot :eyetwitch: :eyetwitch: Why do they kisses on the concert I very want to see the click of mark and Ann kiss. Why is not chalida, I believe alot of her fan and mark fan will greed aloud when they kisses. Umm did that guy very mark prin unbelievable... Mario look hot the cloths

simplysweet

Simplysweet
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe Mark kissed Anne! I gotta say i am pretty darn jealous! it should have been MTEAM. =(

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
@vberries210

actually me and sister we are 21,but my sis sister is new into the asian idol world,she never got interest into asian dramas until i made her coz im always talking about mteam and larkons,so she decided to check on them and got hooked,she is like me when i started,she is like a lil fan girl,she aslo dont like yaya that much just becoz she thinks nadech likes yaya,she aslo nadech and mario fan girl,so guess who she doesnt like aslo :coverlaf: but funny to say she likes mint chalida so much.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG..Mark kissed Anne at the concert!

:faint: :shock2: :shock2: hahaha

^awwww. How cute.

Aw those are some sexy photo of mark and Ann...I bet all those guy in their would be jelly...I know I would as I'm a girl there seeming mark kissing Ann lol

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe Mark kissed Anne! I gotta say i am pretty darn jealous! it should have been MTEAM. =(
I actually agree with u... Every time I look on this pic it hurt inside and jealous that why it not for Mteam. If this happen for mteam I was like yay :graduate: for them,but it not then it hurt to see the pic :sweat: :sweat:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm crying inside about it still!
TT___________________________________________________________________________TT :teary: :cry: :no:
lol