[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Chalida looks very focused and beautiful at this angle ! As for Mak, again his stare lol

Credit: NM2 FB
Thanks Smiles! Wow I'm so anxious to see the teaser. So far all the pictures that shown are serious looking and bit sad. No funny moment of MTeam yet.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Her dressing isn't bad. It's pretty decent and tolerable. :)
So far Mint's character has been super serious and depress looking. I wonder what's up. /:
Thanks or sharing na! :D
And oh Mark. What are we going to do with you? lol I love it when he states at her. Haahaa

hippo

sarNie Adult
Yay! More. Chalida looks so different, her looks is very sophisticated and mature. I think her dress needs a belt though!

Dr.Prae looks serious! Watch it Saengla!

-- IG Arriflo
gosh I haven't been in here for so looonnnggggg.
so much has changed.
and i can't believe you girls are over 100 pages already...LOL. so much catching up to do.

did you girls notice that in the third pic with P'Nok, he's holding Chalida's hand....I'm assuming his telling Mark that's he's next move....in the lakorn of course...ehehehhe

Thanks so much for all the updates, it has made a great start to my day.
especially with all the bts pics and translations....thanks Girls =)))))

simplysweet

Simplysweet
gosh I haven't been in here for so looonnnggggg.
so much has changed.
and i can't believe you girls are over 100 pages already...LOL. so much catching up to do.

did you girls notice that in the third pic with P'Nok, he's holding Chalida's hand....I'm assuming his telling Mark that's he's next move....in the lakorn of course...ehehehhe

Thanks so much for all the updates, it has made a great start to my day.
especially with all the bts pics and translations....thanks Girls =)))))
OMG, GOOD EYE HIPPO! lol...i didn't take the time to observe the pictures too much this time that i didn't even notice P'Nok holding Chalida's hands! eeks!..now im excited to see this scene when it really airs..

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Good eye Hippo. I overlooked that too.

But in this pic, I do feel like their hands could almost be brushing against each other.

Although this is for the scene, we do have so many other pics of Mark staring at Chalida now. But she's usually like looking another way. Ahaha.

Praepalin seems like such a deep thinker. Maybe she has a secret past?

SaengGla was raised as an orphan. But by the end, he'll actually find out he's the son of an important character in the story.

Chalida looks very focused and beautiful at this angle ! As for Mak, again his stare lol

Credit: NM2 FB

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
eeeeks Hippo !!! Your MTEAM lenses are SHARP !
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHh that made me scream !

Yheaa her outfits are tolerable. I love Blazers too simply_sweet :)

SaengGla is going to BURST Praepalin's BUBBLE.
Can't wait to see this serious Chalida. Freaking exciting man.
:grouphug:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
whooo ho ho !! Thanks for the great update na Mint.
eeeeeeks !! Wonder who his father is? Interesting !
Can it be rai P'Nok? And at the end po-po SaengGla has to
put his father to jail? :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: