[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I once observed someone explaining to a friend that there are three levels of holding hands. (I contend that there are many more than 3 ways, but the levels idea probably works.)​

The simplest, or lowest, form is with no interlocking of fingers. Basically, you're just holding their hand. This is great for preventing tickling and such, but generally doesn't imply serious romantic interest. (It probably does imply at least a friendship, though.)​
The second form is holding hands with fingers interlocked. It provides a much closer connection between two people, and usually indicates romantic interest. This happened with [name removed] about a week before we actually started dating.​

The highest, or most serious, form of holding hands begins as an extension of the second. It starts with interlocked hands, but adds playing-with/rubbing/caressing/pick-a-word the other's hand with your free thumb. This is where the explanation I heard left off. However, creative minds will discover that the idea of playing with the other's hand can be expanded much beyond interlocking fingers. It includes tickling their palm, tickling the inside "edges" of their fingers by half-interlocking the fingers and slowly moving them up and down, and holding the other's closed fist inside yours (works better if your hands are significantly bigger than yours). Generalizing, you could say this is non-static holding hands. If you're doing this with a girl, you're probably already dating her. If a girl starts doing this to you and you're not dating her, then that should be a big hint: she's interested.​
I noticed that M&M are in the second level lmao

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
She has always reminded me of Rita in some sort, especially now that she's older. She's a goddes, lovely!

More pics.

Credit Chalida facebook / Mteam forum / Vee.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha too complicated to do. Actually it isn't. It just time consuming and takes a lot of patient to make those perfect swirls.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know that the bun on top is a hair extension as a base. But I think the swirls are pretty much her hair lol

fun

Expired Sarnie

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
If the 42 family event is the old one or the new old why this look kinda the old one. On there pat napapa looks like she still not doing with her nose yet. Everyone in there is still look young or different from right now.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Perhaps you ladies haven't seen these pics yet?
Mak and his ex-gf Gilian ! Nice to know they can still be friendly together i guess lol

credit:gilianIG