방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Like you can watch it live.

You can go register to watch it online here:
http://www.fandfclothing.com/index.php/live/register/normal

Oh and nvm about the time. lol

roselovesice

Yeah no problem. :)

Okay so it says 19:30, right? But on their Facebook page, they said that it's gonna air at 6:30...shouldn't it be 7:30, not 6:30? Typo? Oh I'm confuse now. lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
SSBT

Someone will prob upload it on YT soon. Haha.

I know this doesn't belong here, but Bargie showed up on my feed. Chill ah.

Credit: prinfanclub, beer_ramida, boy_pakorn

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think m&m took a moment to gaze into each other's eyes, am I right? Hahah Gotta watch again. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz84pDWLtkg&

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahahaha I love how P'Nok had to add the fact about hoping Mark doesn't get fat lol I just had to laugh at that! They did look into each others eyes then Mint looked away and Mark looked again :)

hippo

sarNie Adult
grrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeddddddd!
my oh my! thank you so much MINT, i'm once again going crazy and prob won't be able to sleep tonight...hahahah
Mteam madness!
I had to take a moment and breathe before I could watch the clip.
and yes I believe they took a few moments to gaze into each other's eyes!!! on multiple occasions..aaaaaaaarrrrggggggghhhhhhhh i'm going crazy here! and it just all of a sudden got really hot....hahahhaha
to bad there was no interview of Mark or Mint. but P'Nok's interview was funny...and Mark's reaction was so cute!
i think I will watch this clip quite a few times! it just makes me so happy....LOL

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Thanks for th confirmation, P'Neung. xD

I just watched it again and I noticed something.....P'Nok Chatchai deliberately pushed Mark closer to Chalida...OMG!!! So much sweetness in less than a minute!

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

I love your SPAZZ as usual, HIPPO. :heart: :heart: :heart:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You were right, Hippo. More than just one occasion/gaze. LOL. At least two times.

What I especially find cute was how Mark flashed his head towards Chalida right away the moment he recognized she was staring at him. Narak ah.

Why'd you edit your comment, Vee?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG the video was ssoooooo cute i almost choked eating my eggroll !!
Ahhhhhhhhh that gaze is worth more than a million dollllassssssssssss
lol ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love how when Mak came out of the room he was cheezing.
He gets the cake and the present is holding the cake AHAHAHA
eeeks P'Nok kob khun na k, Mak didn't need to stand next to Chalida,
but thanks to him he placed Mak right next to her.
Notice how they even did their shoulder to shoulder touch.
it was super super sweet how they both gazed into each others eyes.
That gaze was real !!!
They knew when exactly to look into each other's eyes !!! AHhhhhh
I think Ima pass out. ehehhehe
hehehe he failed the second time tae mai pen rai hahaha
I love your captures Mint. In the last one, he seems so in love.
Just saying heheheeeheh
That explains why she keeps looking down at the cake.
Electricity ignites when they look at each other !!

roselovesice

Omg!!! That was so dang cute!! I love their stares! That was so Ahhhh when he looked right back her when at the right time. And It was cute how he looked back a Chalida again. Even though he kinda failed at tha time, he still stared at her for more than a second. Thanks to Nok for putting him next to Chalida for sure. :D Oh their shoulder the shoulder. I love it when they do that. lol It's been caught on camera already. They can't run away anymore!! lol
I love Mark's face/expression when Nok said about Mark getting fat and all. That was hilarious.

ramona1990

sarNie Egg
Hahahahaha I love how P'Nok had to add the fact about hoping Mark doesn't get fat lol I just had to laugh at that! They did look into each others eyes then Mint looked away and Mark looked again :)
haha, i love m&m fans so much.. you guys notice every single move they make, even if they just touch for a moment or share a glance.. u notice EVERYTHING... :flowers: