[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hey you guys! I don't know if this is really one of the ost for this lakorn but it does says it is. Correct me if i am wrong.
Even if it's not, i like this song though.ahhaha.

credits: bieberfever9654's yt channel
hehe i think that person thought it was the ost because i did use that song for their opening slideshow.
But nopes its not the ost na

She's a beauty

C: MintChalidaFB

This boy is so in love w/iron man ! narak

C: MakIG

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hehe i think that person thought it was the ost because i did use that song for their opening slideshow.
But nopes its not the ost na

She's a beauty

C: MintChalidaFB

This boy is so in love w/iron man ! narak

C: MakIG
Ha. Thanks. Yeah, I was wondering if it was too quick to the ost already. I love the song though.ahhaha..
Who sing it,do you know?

Haha!!!That boy Mark is too funny.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Iron Man let hope it tat thise pic have nothing to do with this lakorn lol Mint is a lovely girl...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ha. Thanks. Yeah, I was wondering if it was too quick to the ost already. I love the song though.ahhaha..
Who sing it,do you know?
It's by "So Cool"

I don't think it's for the lakorn but his own use HAHAHA
He's such a silly boy.

C: PraeIG

I think its from fans

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow. He's really a fan, lolz.

Anyway that pic with the pink hat, I hope it was not part of the lakorn. :rolleyes:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wow. He's really a fan, lolz.

Anyway that pic with the pink hat, I hope it was not part of the lakorn. :rolleyes:
He's a big fan of iron man. So cutee.
His fans even mailed him a ironman phone case as a gift

C: tagged

His bday cake from banmark even had ironman on it hahahaahha

Chalida is all about HK and Mak is all about Ironman >< Narrraaak

simplysweet

Simplysweet
how cute...i know Mark liked Iron Man but i didn't think he was THAT IN LOVE with Iron Man. This just reminds me.. There's a new movie coming out with all the different super heroes and Iron Man is in it. haha. I bet Mark will be watching it as well!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
HAHAHAHA Urieee Mak !
If I understood it correctly, he said "Happy Birthday, I hope you're daughter gets even prettier each day, be happy ka phom."
HAHAHA and Mint was like "Mom said, thx na mark, don't bother nong too much na"

JAHAHAHAAH wonder if Chalida added the last part to her mother's thanks HAHAAH
oii narak ahhhhhh

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. Its Mint's moms birthday yet he adds Mint into the birthday wish. Wowzers. :D lol
Oh Mint and Mark. Seems like the closeness is BACK! :D ahaha And Mark, we all know you know Mint is dang GORGEOUS! (;
Thanks na! <3

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Wow. Its Mint's moms birthday yet he adds Mint into the birthday wish. Wowzers. :D lol
Oh Mint and Mark. Seems like the closeness is BACK! :D ahaha And Mark, we all know you know Mint is dang GORGEOUS! (;
Thanks na! <3
It never disappeared. It was only veiled, suppressed, and hidden. MTEAM fans were cheated. :hide:

And of course, Mark wouldn't miss any opportunity at throwing a jab at his Nong. ^_^