[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
ot but my sister n I had a discussion just a second ago. she is a hardcore nadech fan. she made a comparison, remember the three powerful koo kwan that reign 2006-2010. ken-ann. aum-aff. rome-rita. well she said mark and chalida is the kateam. nadech and yaya is the ateam. and last margie and boy is the rteam lmao I kind of agree. this is just a generalization even among the fans it seems that way. a lot of ateam shipper ships yadech. ka fans ship m&m and lastly there is no correlation but bargie has a smaller bandwagon than the two other koo kwan just like rteam lmao

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
M&M is barely ever promoted though. So I'm rather flattered their fandom is still steady and strong. Plus all the other ugly stuff that I shall not get into. LMAO.

Anyway, y'all comments induced me to reflect on the past. LMAO.

I still remember the first time I saw MTEAM together.... At that time, I had just started watching 4HJHKK and DJA was the part that got me into the series. I remember I watched the majority of the episodes all in one sitting. (of course, I hit the FF button sometimes LMAO). But near the end, when they were at the festival or whatever and Jeed's bro and his gang were hanging around blah blah...I don't know why it got boring. Probably overdosed within too short of a time period. I even skipped the love scenes afterwards. Anyway. As I was saying. DJA got me into the series, so when I was watching Ratri Samosorn, my eyes were all on Yadech. My first vague impression of MTEAM was only that they seemed close. The first time I heard Mark spoke was when the hosts asked him about the two Mint thing. LMAO. I didn't think much of it at the time. All I thought was...this boy looks pleased that these hosts are asking him about ladies. LMAO! There was hardly any interaction between mteam, so I wasn't hooked yet. As for Yadech...they just weren't very interesting to me off-screen even though they were the ones who got me into the 4HJHKK fever. Or I guess I should say it was Fai-Jeed to be specific.

But anyway. I was soooooo excited to watch PLR because DJA was goooooooooood. It wasn't because of MTEAM since I had no idea who they were yet. LMAO....But.......suffice to say.....PLR disappointed me sooooo bad.... all the humor..everything that was attractive about the Adisuans in TH & DJA seemed to have just disappeared in PLR.....so you know I was RANNNTTTTTINNNGGG afterwards! BIG TIME. LMAOOO.

Naturally, I was curious about the actors regardless and that's when I was exposed to the REEAALLLL M&M. *NODS* LMAO. Gosh. I watched all their BTS countless times! Especially their WPM BTS!!

Please forgive me...this probably makes no sense at alI esp since I'm ending this muse rather very, very abruptly and curtly...there's just sooo much to MTEAM afterwards AS WELL. I'm filled with mixed emotions and thoughts. LMAO. One crazy ship, I tell ya. M&M fans have been cheated and deceived wayyyyyy toooooooo maannnnyyyyyyy timeeeesssss. Don't fall for their love trick. M&M Lei ruk. PUAHAHAH. Lameeee.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL Oh Mintwix, it's all G. (;
I still haven't finish watching DJA. DJA's storyline are those that I like but then I never finished watching it. It's kind of funny. lol But anyways, yeah. I wasn't really hooked onto 4HJHKK, well I was but I was more obsess with Wayupak Montra. I wanted to watch it more than the other 3. D;
But yes, i've actually finish watching all of them...no lied. Still haven't watch some of DJA's episodes. I jumped around so idk what episode I really am on. :p
But yeah, I hate to compare them to my top 3 older generation koo kwans but whatever. I still love them all regardless. :) But I do agree! A lot of Ateam shippers ship YADECH a lot. I don't really have a specific one that I like only since I like them all equally. Well, I actually LOVE KAteam the most since they're the ones that got me more hooked into Thai lakorns. :) I love and miss them. D; lol

Anyways, I LOVE MARK's CHEESY SMILE. :D hahaaa

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
:spin: :spin: :spin: Mteam look soo naruk in pics,i wished i can just push their heads together and say now kiss :coverlaf: ,i read on punya thread that Mark said this will be finished filming by Nov,so it probably gonna air in dec like mintwiz said,which is sad I cant wait any longer :annoyed: .

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I swear MTEAM are the cutest thing ever HAHAHA

I love how some of you shared your story about how you fell in love with MTEAM.
TBH, i had the hots for Nadech sincw NRLJ. I didn't pay any attention to Mak lol
I think it was because of those unfitted suits he wore in that lakorn AHHA
I actually rooted for Nawa and Khahom. But anyways, I anticipated for PLR the most.
(Mak looked even better than before and at that time, I thought Chalida was cute)
I totes skipped TH, watched the beginning of DJA, followed PLR and was highly disappointed :(
And as for WPM, I only FF to MTEAMS scenes lol

MTEAM officially became the ultimate ship i chose to join. And I tell you, it aint a easy one.><
But no complaints because here we are no. 2010 - and still going ! susu !! <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love reading how you all have come to cherish mteam. Somehow we all have come to like them in the same way. mteam fans are very special and I'm not saying this bc I am one myself. even my sister agrees with me who is not a mteam shipper lol

roselovesice

Omg! That was such a cute MV!!! xD
Totally LOVE it! Good job ip.smilez!! You always make some good fanMV's. :) Geesh. I wish they would really kiss. We all know Mark would and want to. lol Too bad Chalida is too innocent and pure. Hahaha (; Anyways, I feel like this is definitely Mark's song. It's Mark's one-sided love for Chalida. lol If that even make any sense. Haaha!
But yeah! I heart Ice Saranyu and this song. I remember when I got so obsessed with it months ago. lol It sure bring back so memories. hahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
another great mv. I like ice but I don't like a lot of his songs. for some.reason a lot of them are too kiddish for me.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Smilez, I like that manip you made with Chalida being kissed by Pope Mark...but I'm not sure if Mark will enjoy watching it even if Pope's face is barely visible. Lmao.

Anyway. I love it I love it. All the effects, timing, sounds. It got me blushing. You always challenge your creativity. Love it.

Speaking of kisses lol. Honestly. I really don't think Chalida will ever do anything close to real kisses if you know what I mean. Maybe 7 years later. Lmao. Just a random estimate. She's spunkayy but also pretty conservative when it comes to these things. Same with Margie.

But I daresay Chalida looks quite comfy here with Mark's nose next to her face. Lmao. (What is he staring at?) Back then during the hom performance Chalida seemed startled when Mark leaned his face so close towards her. Then again. He's been doing that in a lot of the pics both recent and past.

I'm willing to wager that there are at least two peck on the cheek kiss scenes in NM2! ///Random / Weak gamble. Lmao.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Aw.. That is such a Na'ruk MV, ip.smilez.

Wow, it's amazing and fun to read how you all became Mteam shipper.
I,in the other hand, different from ya. I wouldn't call myself a Mteam shipper
yet . I'm just beginning to ship them. I love Mark a lot!!! that;s
why i'm in this thread.hah. but then after i watched Tawan Deard, wow, Mint C
just proved me wrong with her acting. she did a great job in there. that's how
i became a fan of hers. I just love all the photos/MV you guys shared of them
both together. They're cute together which makes me want to watch NM2!
Hopefully this lakorn turn out GREAT!!!! ^-^

roselovesice

LOL GREEDY. Seriously. Why can't they just spoil us with all the pictures! I mean! We want to see them too! D;
I like surprises but when it comes to me not geting to see any cute and sweet pictures of M&M, it's not cool anymore. lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Something about being mteamers is...nothing comes easy. Lmao....We don't get spoiled or catered to so we find happiness even in the small stuff. Stuff that people might overlook or moments that might go unappreciated. Sometimes...it feels like we have to salvage for the sweets since they're not being served on platters. Lmao. So we don't have the time, energy, or even interest to care about trivial and petty matters like antis or outsiders, to put it kindly.

Like this...

I swear m&m fan comments always make me smile. They're too darn cute.

Comment with 23 likes.

"Ni ta bok wa pen fan gun cheu sanit ler na." 

(If they tell me they were boyfriend and girlfriend, I would totally believe them without a doubt)

Someone replied.

"Gaw pen fan a di. Ta yung mai pen eek noi gaw pen."

(Well, they are bf-gf. If they aren't yet. They will be soon)

I saw similar comments on IG. Lol. REALLL.

Comment with 58 likes.

"Tang ngan gun ter. Dai prod."

(Marry each other. Pleasse)

Other ones from other sources:

"Kiss her cheek P'Mak. Kiss kiss kiss."

"Nong Mint. Tilt your face and look up."

"You can move a bit closer P'Mak. Shy ror?"

"If I was P'Mint I would blush. Look at P'Mak's nose."

"Chawp gaw jeeb ler."

They make me giggle. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^And I love reading your English translation of M&M's fans' comments.

I am sure once Chalida gets older, she will be as daring as Ann. I see a lot of Ann in her (as in Ann's love for her acting career).

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
@fun4fun i love your siggie,i still on ep 8 on that drama need to finish.

Thai m&m fans are quite nice,their comments are soo cute

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
During the 4 Hua Jai days, siamzone was filled with many narak m&m comments. Naaaaraaakkkkk mwakkkkkkk. Not exactly spazzes but very witty and lighthearted remarks. They always make me smile.

Credit k'kartarhut.

Gla and Prae made some kind of agreement or promise.

Lol. Looking at these, the pics from yesterday were definitely raw, real, unscripted mteam. Muah.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for all the kind comments na :) joop joop I squealed so much after reading the cute comments M&M fans made!!!! Ahhaahaha totes got me blushing too hahaha Prob after that scene ^ Gla gets shot >< I wonder what they promised ? I already know that im going to love Glas character :p hahahah gah i am so in loveeeeee