[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahahahahaa i am loving all the comments on page 338.. I love all Mteam fans i love MTEam so much i hope they will be in more drama's Can't wait for Nuer Mek 2.

Here's some pics on IG of both Mark and Mint ja...

Credits to: Marks IG

Credits to: Mints IG

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
<3 her dimples in the lower corner....the pixs are awesome, mint is very pretty. I don't she that in eye for me, she just "eh" ok, sometime she looks ok/sorta pretty..."eye of the beholder"

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL--wow, I think Eye has matured over the year. She's more feminine and her beauty is glowing. Mint is no doubt beautiful as always. They would look great playing sisters! I don't care about Top. LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Lol. Just noticed that when you mention it.hah. aww. Mint C and Eye are so pretty. I think they can pass as sisters. ^^ wait,what, Eye is 2 years older than Mint C?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Where can find these pictures and where can i watch this starstage about them someone tell me i been trying to find it all day on my phone and got cuaght touching my phone during lunch and Chemistry EKKK someone tell me please.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
^ Lol. Just noticed that when you mention it.hah. aww. Mint C and Eye are so pretty. I think they can pass as sisters. ^^ wait,what, Eye is 2 years older than Mint C?
I'm not sure but in the wiki, Eye is 91 and MintC is 93, so she is 2 years older than MintC
http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Eye_Kamolned_Ruengsri

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Eye and Mint are so beautiful. Both couples are sooo cute!! After seeing those photos of Eye and Top together on STar STage they are getting cuter together.

Those pictures of MTeam together are soooooooo SWEET AND CUTE -- makes my heart flutter. Smile through the heart and eyes! Just feel the love already.