[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Looks like Doctor Praepailin is starting to like Lieutenant Sangkla from this episode hahahaha She has gotten soften up :) This episode is totally my most favorite hahahah Sangkla, nai tum pai dai hahahah I'm spazzing over them again LMAO But when it got to Napa and Meka's part, it was quite sad that Napa have to die and Meka's in coma. However, I don't believe she is really dead, and don't believe that's really her, but we have to see all through ahah can't wait for the next episode hahaha They will be jealous of each other hahah Namsai and Komsorn are totally getting in their way. I don't know if I'm still going to like Komsorn since he wants to get back with Praepailin when she doesn't want to get back with him. And I'm not liking Namsai.

@i.n.v.u

I agree with you ^^ yes, it's her job and what we see is from her, is what the elders want. I still remember, the recently interview that I translated, pages before, they asked her what kind of person she really is, she also responded that she's spunky. So from what we see, is what the elders want her to be, but at the same time, we can say she also have grown up now, although she's spunky because of the responsibilities for her household as well.

PS. oh yeah, forgot to mention this, if you noticed, when the camera passed her, or was not her, I caught her still chatting with Eye and talked across with Mark just a little, but when the camera got on all of them, she, then stop talking. So from what we see, is just a part of her job that the elders were asking her to do, but at the same time, she also have grown up too.

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! I watched ep.6 like ten times.. I'm going crazy, I'm not disappointed at all! Mint improve so much!! Power to her, I can't wait for the next coming episode..

Since most of the old crews are dead/coma.. Now they should focus more on the four/five main cast.. Woohoo so excited!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
So true Mark...HaHaHa... Yeah Nomsai damn u c her on the nxt preview ep "Saengkla ka lets go to your home" Damn. N Kormsom need to stop digging back into prae when he knows she dont want him. UGH. But cant wait for ep 7. Mint n Mark running there own way. When she was running someone grabbed her in to hide n there eyes met (i think that is it n i think saengkla pulled her cause i saw it in the teaser)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
If there was a nuer mek 3 they should do same couple Mteam it can be there marriage life 55555 but i was thinking yadech hehehehe.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I slept through it again.... Anyways I'm only up to part 4 and omg! I swear that kissing scene must've been steamy hot because i think they broke mints watch or it came off accidentally. Who cares? It was BDLWJXNAJ!!! Who knew that mor Pailin can seduce guys?

hippo

sarNie Adult
I just watched tee tai krua.
I think it's part of the growing up process and because of the elders present, and of course the more grown up image the channel wants her to have.
i still believe she is still her, bubbly and spunky around friends and family and fans.
I do miss the younger carefree her though. but we all gotta grow up, right?!
the actual show was much more formal than it usually is to. I think the hosts were also quite 'still' compared to how they usually are, that's definitely because of the elders, the main focus was on them to. if it was just the younger gen, i'm sure it would be much more crazy, I'm sure P'Num and Moddam would have let Mark and Mint have it bad....LOL....miss ratree samorson now!

I'm sure we've all come to realise that whenever Mark has to say that they are just 'pee nong' mai mee arai jing jing (there isn't anything to it) he can never do it with a straight face, be still or look someone straight in the eye. yet when he answers news about other girls, he doesn't seem to have this problem. even with View, his most recent newss where apparently there is possibility for further development.
i find it cute, that no matter how many years they've known each other he is still shy when he answers questions about her and they both get really shy when they have love scenes etc together....usually you find that once actors have known each other for so long and worked together on so many jobs (when there really is nothing to it) they don't get shy like this around each other (e.g. Bargie). they may laugh it off, but they do not get shy like this. maybe its just a charm our Chalida has....i remember watching an interview of james ma, saying that sometimes he will get shy when his in scenes with her because she is 'na ruk'..
woops OT!

anwayyyyyy.....count down to Friday!
last nights ep was the best pre-Christmas present ever! :thumbup: :clap:
want more of them like this....i love it :yahoo:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
http://youtu.be/G6p6Ef7ziyI
cr WindLight2010
i really wanted top to be in the starchat to cover up him not being in tee tai krua
why doesn't he ever go on these shows? i wanna see his personality more

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I just watched tee tai krua.
I think it's part of the growing up process and because of the elders present, and of course the more grown up image the channel wants her to have.
i still believe she is still her, bubbly and spunky around friends and family and fans.
I do miss the younger carefree her though. but we all gotta grow up, right?!
the actual show was much more formal than it usually is to. I think the hosts were also quite 'still' compared to how they usually are, that's definitely because of the elders, the main focus was on them to. if it was just the younger gen, i'm sure it would be much more crazy, I'm sure P'Num and Moddam would have let Mark and Mint have it bad....LOL....miss ratree samorson now!

I'm sure we've all come to realise that whenever Mark has to say that they are just 'pee nong' mai mee arai jing jing (there isn't anything to it) he can never do it with a straight face, be still or look someone straight in the eye. yet when he answers news about other girls, he doesn't seem to have this problem. even with View, his most recent newss where apparently there is possibility for further development.
i find it cute, that no matter how many years they've known each other he is still shy when he answers questions about her and they both get really shy when they have love scenes etc together....usually you find that once actors have known each other for so long and worked together on so many jobs (when there really is nothing to it) they don't get shy like this around each other (e.g. Bargie). they may laugh it off, but they do not get shy like this. maybe its just a charm our Chalida has....i remember watching an interview of james ma, saying that sometimes he will get shy when his in scenes with her because she is 'na ruk'..
woops OT!

anwayyyyyy.....count down to Friday!
last nights ep was the best pre-Christmas present ever! :thumbup: :clap:
want more of them like this....i love it :yahoo:
I agree. I also noticed, that even the hosts were "still" compared to their usually selves. The elders, the channel want Chalida, and them, to actually have a process of being "mature" and "still", and more serious with their images and career. From her IG, and also, if you listen to the way she talks, you can tell, she's still the same person, we've known. It's just behind the eyes that we see through as a mature, reserved, and a grown up, is hidden from a bright, spunky, and carefree girl, that's all. I'm sure she's still the same around her friends and family like what you said^^ It's just that the elders just want her to be serious, and mature. I guess, we'll get used to this side of her (although, it's just the outside of her), as time pass by :)

I agree also that they both still shy when they're being asked about each other, when they actually knew each other for a long time. I'm pretty sure Mark and Vill, they are an excuse. I even think, they barely meet up or go out with each other a lot. Also if he's really meeting, talking, and chatting with Vill, he wouldn't still be intimate or shy with other girl, and I also read the recent news that he didn't even invite Vill to join the dinner table when he was out with Min Pechaya, his manager, and that. hahaha The truth behind a lie is hidden hahaha One thing, I would say, it can be Chalida's charm, however Chalida, herself, also gets shy when asked about Mark hahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Has anyone watched Papa Wa Idol? It's a Japanese drama starring Ryo Nishikido. It's probably not well known but being a Ryo fangirl, I had to at least check it out.

In the J-drama, Ryo plays himself, a celebrity/Johhny hot-throb. One day, he secretly marries his lover and he is pressured by many sources but mostly his management who must keep the marital relationship hidden and underground. There are various scenes showing us how the entertainment world works and how news can be distorted and exaggerated or how it can affect image and or personal relationships. In one scene, Ryo even stated he was talking/dating another actress even though he was already married. To a certain extent his wife was understanding. After all, they must accept certain consequences when they chose to marry secretly...Ryo may also have said he was seeing the other actress but it was obvious from his face that there were no affections between them and he had a reason why he said that. Even in fiction, there must be a motive or purpose behind every word and action, right.

LOL. Long story short, Mark or even Mint can feed the rumors and say whatever they want to the media and public regarding "potential romance", but as long as they still keep sending each other love signals while remaining indifferent towards the persons they're in the news with, I will believe more in what I see in their facial expressions and body languages and not their words. I think most of us can learn a lot from the Mark and Mint Natwara case. I don't mean to rehash the history, but after those moments in history, FATchance I will ever fall for MTEAM's love trick again. The only people who will be easily swayed by rumors/gossips and superficial words via media are those who do not know MTEAM well enough and the reality is, they're in the majority, because not everyone are MTEAM stalkers. LOL.

A wise director around here once told me dramas and lakorns are inspired from real stories, and real life can be more dramatic than fiction. Of course, I think those experienced in the real world will know this simple truth even without being told.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
By the way, the reason why Mark and Vill are in the news together is because Vill is friends with the Plengpanichs but particularly, P'Bom. Vill also knows Dom and Kan. When Matt was in the news with Mark, it was also because she was hanging out with Dom and Kan too. Mark is in the same gang but he's the only celebrity so the media links his name with the actresses who also hang out with them.

Hippo, you asked why we never gets news of Mark visiting Chalida in the set while we get tons about others. There is a reason for this and I know Jimieyoushie can explain it. We usually have explanations for everything. LMAO. /geek

But all I will say about MTEAM is.... REAL.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Has anyone watched Papa Wa Idol? It's a Japanese drama starring Ryo Nishikido. It's probably not well known but being a Ryo fangirl, I had to at least check it out.

In the J-drama, Ryo plays himself, a celebrity/Johhny hot-throb. One day, he secretly marries his lover and he is pressured by many sources but mostly his management who must keep the marital relationship hidden and underground. There are various scenes showing us how the entertainment world works and how news can be so exaggerated or how it can affect image and or personal relationships. In one scene, Ryo even stated he was talking/dating another actress even though he was already married. To a certain extent his wife was understanding. After all, they must accept certain consequences when they chose to marry secretly...Ryo may also have said he was seeing the other actress but it was obvious from his face that there were no affections between them and he had a reason why he said that. Even in fiction, there must be a motive or purpose behind every word and action, right.

LOL. Long story short, Mark or even Mint can feed the rumors and say whatever they want to the media and public regarding "potential romance", but as long as they still keep sending each other love signals while remaining indifferent towards the persons they're in the news with, I will believe more in what I see in their facial expressions and body languages and not their words. I think most of us can learn a lot from the Mark and Mint Natwara case. I don't mean to rehash the history, but after those moments in history, FAT chance I will ever fall for MTEAM's love trick again. The only people who will be easily swayed by rumors and superficial words via media are those who do not know MTEAM well enough and the reality is, they're in the majority, because not everyone are MTEAM stalkers. LOL.

A wise director around here once told me dramas and lakorns are inspired from real stories, so real life is always more dramatic than fiction.Of course, I think those experienced in the world will know this simple truth even without being told.
I LOVE the last sentence you said Mint! Earlier before, the situation between Mark-Vill and Chalida-Pupa, suddenly came in my mind and I was giggling/laughing to myself like a crazy person, because I thought to myself, about Sangkla-Namsai and Praepailin-Komsorn situations are similar to these two in real life hahaha So I thought and asked myself, is it a coincidence or a purpose.. I couldn't stop laughing when thinking about that hahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I LOVE the last sentence you said Mint! Earlier before, the situation between Mark-Vill and Chalida-Pupa, suddenly came in my mind and I was giggling/laughing to myself like a crazy person, because I thought to myself, about Sangkla-Namsai and Praepailin-Komsorn situations are similar to these two in real life hahaha So I thought and asked myself, is it a coincidence or a purpose.. I couldn't stop laughing when thinking about that hahaha
Off-topic, but speaking of Ryo's drama, "Papa Wa Idol," it was a weird coincidence that during that time when his drama was airing, his best friend, Jin Akanishi, was going through very, very similar circumstances in real life. Irony, right? Jin Akanishi secretly married his wife, Meisa Kuroki, and that was a big blow to Johnny's management... What a rebel. LMAO.

But yes. REAL LIFE is always more dramatic and complicated. Imagine all the things people still do not know about MTEAM. Trust me.... 55555

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
By the way, the reason why Mark and Vill are in the news together is because Vill is friends with the Plengpanichs but particularly, P'Bom. Vill also knows Dom and Kan. When Matt was in the news with Mark, it was also because she was hanging out with Dom and Kan too. Mark is in the same gang but he's the only celebrity so the media links his name with the actresses who also hang out with them.

Hippo, you asked why we never gets news of Mark visiting Chalida in the set. There is a reason for this and I know Jimieyoushie can explain it. We usually have explanations for everything. LMAO. /geek

But all I will say about MTEAM is.... REAL.
Vill is also P'Ae Supachai's kid. She used to say that they actually knew each other a long time ago because P'Ae used to take care of her schedules and everything, then at that time, she was able to get to know Mark, and even Nadech at that time too, She also had news with Nadech as well, most of the guys she have news with, are mostly P'Ae's kids. But they weren't/aren't that close. And yes, of course, I don't believe MTeam's words hahaha And yes, they are REAL.