[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I was really thinking it was promotion for the lakorn, but I I woke up to see no new screen caps for NM2. I am truly sad that they didn't even show the "last" episode instead cancelled it all together? My heart hurts for the casts & crew that worked so hard on the production.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
That's extremely stupid of the channel to not even air the last episode! Everyone worked so hard on this lakorn, a year just down the drain because their country has such a corrupt government to begin with! Everyone get an instagram and get on Mr. Somrak and voice your opinion. we have to stop the injustice that always seemsto happen to mMTEAM!!

we can't let their hard work go to waste! I'm boycotting RP!!

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
All actor and actress work hard for that lakorn, i don't think is fair just to ended like this. It the past they are a lot of lakorn that have to with government stuff, including NM1, they don't ban, but why NM2??? I don't understand. The ban of this lakorn make me wondering, if government really run like this in Thai, that why they want to ban. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O M G! This is so freaking unbelievable!!! I woke up to this! This is pissing me off. I am so speechless right now. This is not a "good morning" at all! There were two things that i thought were happen 1) ep 10 will air! 2) it will air until sunday. I am so not happy! No ending at all to nm2. I was so looking forward to all those scenes!!!!! Err... So pissed off now.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I understand, it's okay. I know you don't blame it on RP, it's just that i also feel bad for RP.

I read some comments that NM2 might be airing its finale in mid-March. Not sure how true that is.
If this is true then i'll be happy, but right now it's still not confirmed yet right?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
*bitterlaughs* I can't watch anything at athe moment but I agree with every single word you typed hippo. So I guess this is what the scriptwriter meant when he said the media is on the side of evil --Smh!!!!  I can't believe the government is now blaming and persecuting my Chalida just because her FC slipped and spoke the honest truth?!!!??!! *bitterlaughs* The fuckin irony. This is why I said I was somewhat willing to let shit pass online because there's more injustice out there in the real world and this incident proves it. The world is corrupt everywhere and The Thai gov. Are fucktards if they really think they can blame this on someone innocent!! Despite the corruption, there will always be at least one person who dare pinpoint the truth and in this case, I am so glad the medta crew at least have so many supporting voiced. But seriously. Wtf is all this @9;#*]+>&:  !!!! Everyone just ends up getting hurt! Fucktards!! This really makes the Thai gov cowards for not being able to own up to their actions and blame it on a young girl. Smh. They're blaming Chalida's fc and even lying that Chalida was the one who typed those words???? Unbelievable!! They're forcing lies as truths!!! Smh. They are supposed to be the government but they stooped so fuckin low!!!!!! Omfggggg!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I went to sleep and woke up thinking everything was a dream but this time, it wasn't a dream but reality. I'm really disappointed and mad at everything. 
Even if it was "slipped out," people will find out regardless. They can't hide everything forever. Those politicians are freakin' stupid. They really need a brain straight up. 

I'm gonna be so sad when this thread gets moved to the old lakorn section. 
It doesn't deserve to be put there yet for the lakorn hasn't even end yet!! T________________T
This is more painful than my life drama! lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Things will get ugly since the gov is denying the interference. This is just insane. And news reporters are inept. Chalida did not make the post herself. I was irritated watching/listening to the radio talk. Mark also deleted his IG. Damn. So much is happening.

Total Corruption!!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
OMIFUCKINGOD, R U GUYS SAYING THAT THEY DIDNT EVEN AIR EP 10? R THEY FUCKIN SERIOUS? wtf is wrong? :weep: please excuse my language but im just so angry & stressed out here . they shouldnt make this lakorn such a big deal!its a lakorn FYI! the cast worked  hard for this n its all gonna go to waste. they should feel ashamed. i feel so sad for mark and mint rite now  :cry1:  

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I know i felt so sad for ALL of them. They put so much effort on this lakorn, and this is the result to it.i still cant believe they didn't even air episode 10. At least show us,viewers,the ending to it.

Yes, they didnt even air the last episode or epi 10.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sucha restless nap after all this....

M&M both are on IG....gahhhhh ! If they do decide to air it in march!? That's stupid ! Go through all this and air it after a month or two. I don't know if I should be happy or not!

Poor Nong. T_T
I have nothing else to say. Blah.

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Wtf!!!!! R they serious?!?!?!?!? Y!!!!!! Im sooooo mad rite, everyone worked so hard on tis n us fans waited soooooo long for NM2 to air. Tis is not fair if I was in Thailand rite now I would be protesting rite now!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I appreciate the fact that M&M is getting another chance but I feel rather sad because I feel like its out of pity in a way. Sigh.
Why does my m&m always get the short end of everything. I feel so bad for all of them.
If they decide to air it another time but soon, then I'll be okay with it but there's little chance.
They could be waiting for the hype to go down first before taking action again. If only it was true. :(
Ch3, gosh. I am so mad how they have no power over this. It's ridiculous. Those politicians are so selfish. I hate how Ch3 posted the termination statement saying that NM2 has been cancelled but to enjoy a new lakorn, RP. It's stupid how they can say that. There are a lot of people who are into this lakorn and for them to say that before the ending makes them sound so pathetic. Who can enjoy another Lakorn when the Lakorn they're into is cancelled right before their eyes?!?! I would feel more happy seeing RP next week despite how much I have been waiting to see that Lakorn. I am so mad. I want justice!!!!!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I'm surprised there is no last episode. It probably hurt all the Medtha crew and Mteam and NM2 cast. It must hurt to know almost (was it about 2 or 1 yr) all that time down the drain just like that. But, it's not RP fault like what Bieluvr said. The cast and crew of RP also worked hard for their lakorn. And tbh I don't feel like watching anything too but I would like to see Nadech and Kim in a lakorn. I am in despair right now. The Thai gov. Is so LOW. They blame a innocent girl just because they can't become mature and step up to the public. Such cowards. The people that blamed her not stepping up and being a REAL part of the Thai gov. That's supposed to do good for the country and step up to admit what was their actions, blame it on a lady because they are not mature enough to say what they did. One word: COWARDS. Those bitches gotta pay someday. MMMMMM... AI HA MUN! AI SART! AI HIA! AI MAH!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Nueng said:
That's extremely stupid of the channel to not even air the last episode! Everyone worked so hard on this lakorn, a year just down the drain because their country has such a corrupt government to begin with! Everyone get an instagram and get on Mr. Somrak and voice your opinion. we have to stop the injustice that always seemsto happen to mMTEAM!!

we can't let their hard work go to waste! I'm boycotting RP!!

It wasn't exactly the channel's fault either lol but it was the stupid politicians who were the ones that pressed them to the point where they had to cancel it. The channel actually wanted the lakorn to end on Sunday with 12 episodes, but NO, the fucked up political shit comes in and intervened.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I swear this is not the reality I wanted T__T 
Things are so screwed now, I was so so addicted to NM2 despite not being a big fan of action, it had such a good plot and all the characters were so easily attaching, 
No no no  :cry: and leave Mint bb alone for god's sake! 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know what, I smiled when I saw Chalida's youngest brother liked mm_singaporefanclub's RIP IG haha He's so cute, supporting two pra'nangs and the lakorn <3 Personal reasons for him <3

PS. AI POO KARN NA LUERD UII!!