[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
LMAO that's right, fantastic. No news of M&M = Something :p

I find it so hilarious too hippo hahaha Whenever he go out or meet, or talk with other females, it always becomes hot news. But when there are some little obvious details of M&M, there is nutha hahaha

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Maybe outta nowhere "someone" shoved money in their mouths or "ngern faart hua" (slap money on head). But I'd bet you "if" they are getting paid to ignore mm, they'd probably gain more money on reporting about mm, mostly bought by haters. My opinion. :D But at the same time, I'm happy they don't have much news together. Confusing am I not?

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
ok so actually, I noticed this yesterday (and my eyes widened :eyetwitch:  *literally*)but I was soo tired from my exams so i wasn't able to post this yesterday..  :pervie:

Their cover photos are obviously have similarities. dunno if their admins are a huge fan of M&M and conspired for this but... eeeeeeeeeekkkkkk :bhehe:

Both are uploaded on THE SAME DAY.  :pervie: *again* 
and the same hour I guess.. coz last last time i checked it was uploaded like.. 15 hours ago (BOTH of the CP) 

ok.. or did i just overreact?  :whistle:
but what can i do? in terms of THIS COUPLE, I really tend to overreact.  :coverlaf:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Thank you, Smilez. The birthday video message is beautiful. You set the bars higher for next year. :) ... Mark probably pretended to not see our Instagram message. LMAO.

No one posted this yet but did anyone notice Chalida was tagged for 1-2 of these pictures? The night before Mark's actual birthday, MTEAM must have been together. They were with their assistants and makeup artists.

I also feel like I should finally reveal a little story since it is Mark's birthday. No point in keeping it a secret really. It's harmless amusement really lol.

Anyone remember when Mark wished Chalida happy birthday last year with that funny picture and called her "sis"? I know that puzzled some M&M fans and especially you, Jimieyoushie, since Mark never calls Chalida "sis" and he tends to upload lovely pics of Chalida instead. This was the first and last time he did something like this from what I know.

Look at this for example. When KiMint wished Mark HBD, Kim called Mark "bro" and Mark called Kim "sis." But MTEAM do know see each other this way and do not address each other this way even though P'Miang and Mint are "sisters." 555. On the other hand, when Chalida wished Alex hbd, she called him "bro" but she does not address Mark this way. Mark's response to Chalida was s"Thank you, YOU." I know in Thai, they do play around with the sibling terms with their "Aunt" and other elders but not in English and especially not when they are interacting one-on-one.

But August 7-8th was different....I never told anyone this until January this year. On August7-8th , P'Gun (Chalida's manager) had uploaded a few pictures of Chalida in Khao Yai (Pupa's resort is here). Someone had alluded to Pupa, so I just had an ironic idea.... ;d.

Fan: This cap and this shirt looks familiar... Whose IG did I see them from hmmm.

Mark: She covered her face almost completely. Pretty artistic hahahaha.

mteamlawyer_mmworld: @Fan @Pupa *lovely expression*
(If you search for mteamlawyer_mmworld, you won't find me because I had intentionally changed my ID temporarily. 55555 ///dork dork dork I know)

My intention was actually to comment asap and before Mark could even see it but I had no idea he would comment before I would. His comment was just seconds before mine. It was totally weirddddd so I even thought of deleting my comment because I had an uneasy feeling hahaha...but... I forced myself to ignore the feeling (as usual) and left it there.  I'm 100% confident Mark saw my comment later because he would check back for P'Gun's reply and also because 20-22  hours afterwards he proceeded to wish Chalida HBD with this photo and comment...See, even Margie laughed.....Mark was practically the last person who wished Chalida HBD on IG that day. He must have been considering hard which picture to upload. 55555

(I also want to stress again that I intended to tag Pupa before I even saw Mark commented. My tag was literally seconds after Mark's comment. I did not comment because I saw his comment okay. I just have to make this clear because.... I get this feeling like Mark probably thought I intentionally tagged Pupa after his comment. It's true my intentions were not angelic but I did not intend to comment immediately after Mark okay.....The boy just beat me to it. (>.<))

Perhaps, some people may not understand what's going on here but the instant I saw Mark's HBD message to Mint the first time.... I just knew in my guts that this was my fault. 55555 A few or more of you guys were puzzled but for me.... I just felt like Mark stabbed me back 5555 because I knew very well I had done something - intentionally did it - intentionally provoked it. Remember, everything with tricksters are meant to be deliberate. In addition, prior to this I had a brief and silent history on Instagram with Mark too so I am sure he remembered my ID during that time. In fact, I am 1000000000% confident he knew I was am international MTEAM fan.

Like the quote spanky shared the other day from Emma Bull: "Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys."

This was no coincidence for me because in a way I helped orchestrate the levers and pulleys. I knew very well in my heart what I was doing when I tagged Pupa and let me tell you... my intention was not angelic to say the least 555555555. No matter what anyone believes and no matter what the real reason... I will always feel responsible. :loool: That was the first and last time we saw Mark called Chalida "sis." .... I also have to say, I was perfectly sane when I *pretended*  to believe Pupa and Mint are bf-gf. (Remember this word: *pretend* This is vital to understanding MTEAM's tricks, game of deception, and manipulating people's beliefs) But one of my motives and rationalities (I had a few others) was this: "If these rascals are going to troll, I might as well help them and have fun with it!" In fact, when Chalida wished Pupa HBD on her IG, I had also inserted many lovey dovey smiles.  Coincidence or not, after all these and other weird moments on Instagram, Chalida came out with that "childish and not my type" interview about Pupa. *angelic laughssssssssss*

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/09/11/clipinterviewmint-clearly-states-pupa-is-not-her-type/

A bit off tangent but speaking of birthdays, there is a gigantic book called The Secret Language of Birthdays written by Gary Goldschneider and Joost Elfers. The book describes the personality of people born a specific day - they have profiles for all 365 days. I just found out recently I was born on "The Day Of The Mischievous Maverick." Some of you call me "lawyer," but the book calls me a "debunker." Main themes are "pranks, naughty, tease, irony, mischievousness." 5555 Coincidence? I guess with mteam, this saying is applicable to me (only to a certain degree): "Birds of a feather flock together."

If you're interested in your own profile, I can give a link to the book. I promise, it's very spot on. ;)

P.S. We all know M&M love each other. But sometimes, I still wonder whether Mark's HBD message might have been different if I hadn't tagged Pupa. 5555

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Recap post on Pink Tamagotchi:

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/03/16/mm-and-pink-tamagotchi/

@kimsaj

The person who designed the banners for both of M&M's individual FC on FB is Som or MKPSOM. She is a Chalida Club Administrator but the staffs for Chalidaclub and Prinfanclub are basically like one sometimes. This is totally different from Banmark. 555

hippo said:
HA! i just had to laugh at this news!

apparently there was news that he is secretly dating a young teenager who is the granddaughter of 'Ajarn Mae' (a very famous and highly respected teacher of thailand)
He says that it was on the day he went to visit the Ronapee set and her dad was there, he was talking to his daughter using tango where you can see each other's faces and she wanted to talk to him, that's all. 
I find it hilarious (i don't even think that's the right word for it right now, but it will do) that something like this would make the news, yet they don't mention anything at all about how many times he visits the set and to see whom?
although i am used to it, it is very strange that there hasn't been an article about him going to see Chalida at set frequently, regardless of how close he is to the crew and Plengpanich family....if he can makes news about going to visit kim (and nadech) even though kim has a bf, eating with various girls...blah blah blah...it just makes it that much more suspicious how there hasn't been one little news article about it.  :shrug:  :scratchchin:

Yes, the news reporters asked Mark about another girl but notice how Mark was the one who inserted the info about him visiting the set of Khun Chai Ronnapi himself. 555 Like Jimieyoushie said, Mark would like to be in the news with Chalida.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUE7TWhkcYE

Remember this interview. He was giddy when asked about Chalida. When they asked him what he thought that Chalida won't date Pupa because of him,, he said he doesn't know and was looking for Chalida to help him. But when reporters asked him about Matt's potential love interest, he did not behave all giddy but even admitted he's afraid there will be a misunderstanding. Mark's attitude when asked about Chalida is different from his attitude when asked about other ladies. People like to overlook the details but Mark considers Kim and Gubgib taken when he was still filming nm2 and pcck. He eliminated the possibility for any potential relationship with Kim and Gubgib. He didn't mention Chalida as one of those "taken" or "off-limit" girls even though he could have when there are so many rumors and news about Chalida and Pupa.

But of course we should know Mark knows better than the reporters and gullible people. Lol.

Both Mark and Dom took pictures with Ahjarn Mae when they visited the set of Khun Chai Ronnapi. They did not reveal any M&M pictures for
us that day. But I am 100% confident Mark visits the set more times than we know. MTEAM most likely even communicate everyday.

Like Nong Nati, I actually have mixed feelings about the lack of exposure on mteam from the media. It's similar to how I want MTEAM fans to be informed but I also do not want to attract too much unneeded attention towards their personal lives.

In order not to be so easily misled by rumors, the media, or even the rascals themselves, we just have to remember that both M&M are always playing with people's beliefs. (I've played with people's beliefs many times before in this fandom... Not to be evil or anything. 5555 This nature of mine is one of the reasons why I tagged Pupa... Then Mark stabbed me back. LMAO) M&M like to play this game of deception. They do one thing and then say another thing. Like how Mark made the media (and in turn the media made people) believe he was seeing/talking to Vill but then Mark has more time to visit Chalida in the set. Or how Chalida makes people think she is dating Pupa by going places with him and exposing their pictures on Instagram but then she disses him. So we have to admit: they are assholes. They don't care what we think since they like to lure us into a certain idea but once we fall for it -- they screw us over.

But whatever with the gossips and rumors. Notice despite the various obstacles and diversions, M&M always somehow manages to come back together both in their personal and work life. If the media made reports about MTEAM, the news would be continuousssssssss while the other side characters come and go.  M&M are the real stars of the lakorn here, y'all. :loool:. (If you find yourself rolling your eyes at my words you're probably not a real mteam fan. 555555555555555555555)

There are other mm-together moments. I.E. When MTEAM came and left together during the CH3 Calendar Signing Event even though Mark's assignment seat was next to Kim and Chalida's assignment seat was at the end of the table. 55555  Painful love. Dark chocolate. Jimeiyoushie, I am borrowing your compilation below. You may want to add on if you feel like it lol.

hippo said:
I'll be waiting and ready for your essay MINT! :popcorn:
Jimmieyoushi I will msg you back soon...... :yes:

I love it Smilez! you got some talent there! :thumbsup: good work and thank you so much for putting it all together so nicely :flowers:

ummm....i didn't hear about Chalida taking a role second to Kim or whatever it is, but I don't believe it!
I've been on this ship to long to believe all rumours relating to either of them :whistle:  . and of course thanks to the wonderful MINT and JIMMIEYOUSHIE, whom both always give us more truth and insights!  :worthy:  :worthy:

I have em ready but I'm just afraid it will be texts overload. 555555

There is also something else. Because Jimieyoushie and I had discussed V'Day 2011 the other day, I went back to watch a fan video and made a new and small discovery. It's hilarious but cute. Anyone wants me to make a post about Mark's jealous moments? 555555

hippo said:
I
don't even believe the lakorn ( i can't remember the name) that Kim and
Nadech are rumored to be in is true. From memory Nadech only accepts
one lakorn at a time and max 2 per year??? correct me if i'm wrong...and
he is the Rising sun series, so i highly doubt that him and Kim will be
confirmed in a lakorn together any time soon. I don't think it's
impossible, seeing as the channel likes to pair kim with the same pra
eaks over and over again, i just don't think this one is true.
Okkkaayyyy totally OT! i don't know how i got to talking about kim. LOL. 

In addition to the reasons we've touched upon, there are other reasons that makes this rumor totally fallacious. For one, the rumor does not exist in Thai fandoms.

Anyone noticed that the rumor started just a few days after we discussed how the various producers adore Chalida and when I said if only Chalida was more willing to invest in lakorns then the channel would promote MTEAM? Coincidence or not?

Like I said, I can write an essay on this topic supplemented with historical artifacts from 2011-2013 (55555). But I haven't had time and most importantly, this issue is just a distraction. Nothing significant to MTEAM. Like how Pupa (+antifans) is not a threat but a nuisance. Or like how some dogs bark but don't bite.

Okay.... I'll stop before I say anything harsher or more specific.

Sometimes, I forget that I have to be extra patient and not react too fast or too aggressively because not everyone will have the same level of perception
or insight. Too many people don't see so that almost all the time, I have to write elaborate essays on the details and patterns in order for some things to become clear...... If M&M can't fool me, what makes other people think they have a chance? Yes, excessive self-confidence, I know. 55555

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
hippo said:
Mark and Boy's convo at 4:14....it gets you thinking :pervie:
credit:CityloveUchannel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2BJy_hMEPc
(just a summary, not a detailed translation)
Mark was complaining about how he hasn't seen P'Boy for a long time and that he doens't even talk to them in their LINE group
Boy said, Mark is never free, he has to go eat with this person and that person...(LOL Mark's face)....then he said that their 4Hua jai group they go out and eat together, but i don't really have free time to go
Mark....He is like this, no one know's where P'Boy goes, it's always a secret he doens't tell anyone
Boy....sometimes i have work, or have it early the next morning, so i can't go....i'm not like Mark, sometimes he goes to eat with the group sometimes he.....mark interupts.....LOL

Boy did not wish Mark HBD on Instagram this year. But remember last year? He posted the picture on the left to wish Mark HBD in 2012. Coincidence again? I think all old time mteamers remember this event well. 5555

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I'm the same as you Mint hahaha my mom even told me that I'm ต้อแล, however you spell it, but you know what I mean right? Haha man, I guess we are both in the same world as the two rascals hahaha TBH, I also have tricked you guys as well hahaha and I'm also sorry ipsmilez for not justicing my words lol Anyways, I have nothing much to say so I'll keep it short here.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
mmgjp314 said:
I'm the same as you Mint hahaha my mom even told me that I'm ต้อแล, however you spell it, but you know what I mean right? Haha man, I guess we are both in the same world as the two rascals hahaha TBH, I also have tricked you guys as well hahaha and I'm also sorry ipsmilez for not justicing my words lol Anyways, I have nothing much to say so I'll keep it short here.

A real trickster would not reveal their designs or talk about being one. But this is a gamble I'm willing to make.

YinGgyTASTIC said:

Wow i love reading your essays. It give me hope for them. lol.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Hope? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Please don't ever say such a thing again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
<3 looking at Mteam pix!! Wow look how much Mint grown!  I read that book before...haha...I read that book before...well my b-day anyways...i'm the weirdo who goes to B&N and sit at the "new age" section and read the horoscopes ect....

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Minttwix, love those caps of Mteam together. WOW, they have grown so much over the past few years when 4 Hua Jai started. I want to continue watching, hearing, and seeing them grow in the industry. They are two truly beautiful and lovely people. :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
So we are weirdos haha.

Long wall of texts coming. At this rate, I can write a book on MTEAM... I am finally discussing Pupa in greater depth than before. If you're interested in only spazzing or only in MTEAM's lakorns and promotional works, I recommend you skip this whole post. It's very boring stuff.

hippo said:
Oh and the whole Pupa...Aff cheering is kinda   :facepalm:

Yes. Facepalm worthy.

I don't want to be harsh but my honest opinion....the whole situation is disgusting. I realize I may be too critical when compared to other Chalida fans but I agree with Jimieyoushie on this: Chalida makes herself out to be a fool and sometimes I really have no words for her. I've never seen anything so ridiculous. Her affiliation (or more accurately - her public presentation of her affiliation) with Pupa is very "unique." It does not surprise me at all that there are people who confronted her on IG and even criticized her on Pantip. Anyone understand what I mean? Or am I the only one around here who knows of these criticisms and confrontations?

On January 25th, Aff commented on one of Chalida's pics and commented: "Whose girlfriend is this? So beautiful."

I didn't screen-cap it and I can't screen-cap it now because IG won't show older comments beyond the most recent 150 for some weird reason. However, perhaps antifans or Pupa's FC had already screen-captured it. (By the way, I was the first person who *discovered* Pupa long before he had a devoted fanclub. I am being totally serious 55555555 even if I am laughing =3 )

This was Pupa's response to Aff's comment:

Huuuuu~~~~~ I don't know about anyone else, but my initial reaction....I cracked up the first time I saw this. It's just.......hahahaha.  It's like Pupa's so desperate just like antifans (or antifans desperate just like Pupa???? Mark doesn't even consider Pupa a threat. Mark is rather more worried about James Ma or any one of Chalida's potential male costars.55555)

As usual to mteam's simple disney drama (sarcasm- sarcasm ppl), there are always many layers to the story and so I know there are a number of different ways to interpret this. But for me, it is clear Chalida still has not given in to Pupa's courting even though they seem to hang out with each other almost all the time and even though Pupa seems to be trying to announce to the world he has a girlfriend and his teddy bear// doll seems to represent her existence o_O....And of course, people will assume it is Mint Chalida Wijitwongthong. I don't blame anyone for believing in this aggressive promotion, just don't start personal shits with me simply because I don't share the same opinion or lash out vindictively just because you've been proven wrong... because those who have done this .... hahahahahaha.

Anyway, Aff's comment may be a tease but I also see it like a sort of pressure. Pupa and his family want to win Chalida over. Her affiliation with Pupa is superficial but it just happens to be overexposed with the help of both mass and social media. This is why I say she does not care about her image when she sends such blatant contradictory messages. She has been called "strawberry" or liar before. It's raeng // harsh but I think she totally deserves it. Serves her right.

Prior to Aff's short comment on IG, Diamond had already denied that Chalida and Pupa are in a relationship. Then after Aff's comment, Mailoo also denied for Chalida.

Ridiculous - yes or no? You have people on Pupa's side trying to insinuate that the two might be in a relationship and then you have people on Chalida's side who denies it for her (yet at the same time they also promote their friendship with Pupa). As for Chalida and her mum, they are soooo nonchalant and careless about the whole situation. Chalida still give her "I could care less about Pupa" attitude whenever reporters ask her about him (yet she goes places with him seemingly all the time). Sometimes, I really wonder what is Pupa's IQ? Because whether they are dating or not, I find it childish how he dedicates at least close to half of his IG account to Chalida-related pictures.  Even couples who are openly dating or who have reached the official bf-gf status don't show off this much.  (Hippo, I remember we discussed Chalida's words and my translation for "childlike" and "childish" last year. With time, I am more and more confident the latter term suits Pupa more than the former lol).

But you know, regardless of what the real answers are about Chalida's affiliation with Pupa, all these people (Chalida and her family, Pupa and his family. etc.) are obviously trolling around and playing with everyone's BELIEFS. Regardless of what the truth is and regardless of what you believe, everyone's messing around -- one of the few reasons why I can't take this Pupa case seriously. Everyone treat this whole matter like a joke or a game (that is why they can laugh about it as you will see). They do this by CONTINUOUSLY sending different forms of contradictory messages using words, actions, and imagery - and they do it hardcore - especially Pupa. Pupa does not miss any opportunity to show off his connections with Chalida. One would think people who are in an intimate relationship would discuss how to protect their privacy and share answers and attitudes that are more in sync with one another. But I don't think they share intimate conversations or value their "relationship" since they are sending contradictory messages and since even the family members are in disagreement.

Diamond deleted all of his pictures a few weeks ago, so I don't remember the exact date. However, Diamond's response was prior to Aff's "tease" (But like I said, I see it more like a pressuring comment lol).

Fan: So in conclusion, Mint and Pupa are more than friends right, Nong Mon?

Toby: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Mailoo: *LMAO*LMAO*LMAO*LMAO*LMAO*LMAO*LMAO*

Diamond: @saizuy_kd Siblings krub. *shy smile*

Pupa: Can you handle it (Wai a pao) ? @Diamond @Toby

Patty: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA @Pupa @Diamond @Toby @Mailoo

Diamond: *PEACE SIGNS* @Pupa @ Patty

These are just texts but we can still try to gauge into their live reactions. It seems like Mailoo, Toby, and Patty must have really laughed hard. Granted, they must have been laughing at Diamond's predicament but their laughing still betrays their nonchalant and careless attitude towards the issue about Chalida and Pupa. It is not a real issue they consider serious. So we can try to understand. If someone had asked you a ridiculous question that had no truth to it, you might laugh. This is a normal and natural reaction. But if someone asked you a question that exposed some truth that you do not want revealed,  would your raw, genuine, and instinctive reaction be to laugh?

Just saying. Imagine yourself in their shoes. I can't imagine myself or anyone close to me laughing in response to such a question if I wanted to keep my relationship a secret.

So Diamond denied for Chalida and then his friends and brother seemingly laughed like hyenas without hesitation. They treat the matter like a joke or a game (playing with people's BELIEFS). Or maybe just the idea of Chalida and Pupa dating sound very absurd to them? The only one not laughing is Pupa.

Anyway, another interesting comment from a guy name kenta_bundit. If you check his IG, he is supposedly from ABAC University. This is the university that Chalida's cousin, Pekcharn, graduated from. I remember Chalida said this is one of the reasons why Pupa knows her family. Pupa is friends with her relatives because they attend the same universities.

kenta_bundit: There is a certain someone who intends to ride on Mint's fame in order to become a celebrity. Everyone in the department hates this person. We all know this person's hypocritical personality. Guess who I am referring to. @Mint @Patty @Pupa

Note: I translated the phrase as "hypocritical" but the literal words in Thai is more like: "In front, he respectfully greets you but behind your back he tricks you." This same guy had also slandered Patty before. Drama much? Diamond deleted all of his pictures just a few hours after I print scanned the comment.

Speaking of Chalida's cousin, Pekcharn, I remember he had defended Chalida last year in the summer when an antifan had spammed Chalida's IG. It was hilarioussssss and goldddddd. I remember I scanned the various comments this antifan made but ever since I organized my photobucket, I forgot I must have deleted many photos.

Coincidental or not, this anti lashed out after I had made the "Mark Wants To Play KCR Part 4" post back in August last year. That is, this poor soul lashed out after insiders revealed pictures of mteam flirting with each other in the set of Khun Chai Ronnapi......LOLLLLzzz.

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/08/28/igmark-wants-to-play-in-khun-chai-ronnapi-part-4/

Jealous - check. Butthurt - check. They couldn't contain their nang rai impulses and behaviors anymore. The most hilarious part is when they questioned Chalida's "closeness" to Mark.  Poor sports hate to lose / be wrong and antifans' interpretations about M&M are usually always dead wrong. Prin and Chalida were close since the beginning, people. Hypocrites out there just chose to shut their ears and eyes and minds to things they did not want to know whilst accusing others for supposedly doing this  - turning a deaf ear and blind eye. It's HYPOCRISY. People think they can justify their beliefs just because the media is on their side and just because the loud gossips support their ideas.

So much hate. Some people can't stand seeing so much real love between and for M&M. SMH. This is also considering Chalida is not promoted hardcore by the channel. Imagine if she was, her haters would DIE. So this is why we have said although MTEAM may not be so fortunate when it comes to lakorns and other promotional works, they still have something very much to be envied - why so much hate when M&M are already at such a huge disadvantage in terms of lakorns and other promotional works, hrmmm? Obvious to me. The reality is, even the rich can envy the poor and REAL > IMAGINARY.

But I'm digressing. I touched upon Diamond, Pekcharn, and now it is Mailoo's turn.

On February 25th, Chalida made spaghetti for her university professor with the help of her younger brother, Moss. However, Pupa was also there and benefited from this event by posting a photo onto his Instagram as per usual. Some fans confronted Chalida and this time, Mailoo denied Chalida's relationship with Pupa.

Fan: You made it for P'Pupa right?

Chalida: Plao na kao tum hai ah jarn. (No, I did it for my professor).

Fan: You guys are bf-gf, why do you have to lie? I want you to speak the truth.

Fan: That's right. Exactly what is it, so I that I don't have to wait and cheer for you with Mark.

Fan: Truth about what?

Fan: Truth that she is Pupa's girlfriend so that other people cannot criticize her and she won't be slandered.

Mailoo:
P kao yung bpen puern gun dee tee sood laew (pom huang) = They are
still friends that is the best already (I am protective)

Fan: @Mailoo *thumbs up* Nong Mint had already said they are friends first.

Fan: @Mailoo He answered clearly. Other people should also be clear like this.

Fan: Nong @Mailoo is so adorable. There is protectiveness towards big sis.
I'm not sure how to translate Chalida's words so that the nuances can be perfectly captured but her words in Thai tells me she is carrying a nonchalant and playful attitude. In turn, such an attitude (in additional to other insights) gives me the impression that she wants people to think she is dating Pupa. Or she really just doesn't give a damn. There are many other moments like this. She denies and denies but her attitude is very nonchalant. She doesn't take anything related to Pupa seriously and seems to view this all like a game and joke. Like when she uploaded that bear Pupa bought her, her chats with her homegirls were very teasingly and childish to me. I expect a different kind of attitude if people confronted her about her real boyfriend. (I.E. When P'Num asked if M&M love each other for real, Chalida did not play along because ... I can only assume she doesn't take it as a joke. She  was probably blushing secretly because she takes concerns related to Mark Prin seriously.  But with Pupa, it's the opposite.... The girl is just ridiculous and annoying. Sometimes, I feel sorry for Pupa.  We must feel sorry for all of MTEAM's victims)

But isn't Mailoo just adorable? Sometimes, I have a very good feeling he really likes Mark. He is a Sagittarius and Mark's moon sign is also in Sagittarius. Okay, I will stop even though I could go on with my astrology but I'm typing up too much already.

Anyone also remember when Mailoo followed Mark but then unfollowed? I also saw he liked a few of Mark's pictures after Chalida had uploaded the tamagotchi on her Instagram.

mintwix said:
Perhaps the brothers would want Prin as their brother-in-law too. LOL.

Some
tidbits from IG of Chalida's brothers I found that are related to
mteam. A few of these was shared at mteam forum months ago....

Diamond agrees MTEAM is REAL. HAHAHA. I saw Diamond liked this picture of mteam before he left for India.

I also saw Mark liked Chalida's picture with her brother, Diamond, before she sent him off for India. But I did not scan it.

Nothing important, but Diamond also refer to himself and his girlfriend as M&M. Chalida had also commented but then deleted her comment for some reason.

This summer, I saw the admin of princhalida IG tagged Diamond. They wrote: "Waiting for M&M." My guess is that Diamond probably made a comment but deleted it later.

However,
last month or so, Chalida's mom had also tagged Diamond on her
instagram of mteam's picture. I don't think Diamond was active on IG
during this time but she tagged him.

Chalida's
youngest brother, Mailoo, is a big fan of MTEAM. 55555 He follows
whatever mteam IG he finds. I think right now he is following at least 5
different ones.

Weeks
ago, Mailoo commented on Mark's IG. He also followed Mark but when I
checked again he unfollowed already. ????? Mystery as usual.

Mailoo: Handsome and beautiful krub. B) :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol!! I love Mailo and Mon. And ugh. Haters never go away. I don't hate other celebs, no, I just simply don't care nor have feelings for them.
@p'sao I admit, every time I see a post from you, I get all excited. You never let us down! :D
P.S. my younger cousin has a crush on Mailo. 55555++ He is a cute little boy though.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^din & p, it's the only time when I love to read 555555 Hahaahahahaha jing si ka ! I would zone in reading, lol and zone in again hahaah <3

Oh I'm sure you know which line too Haahahah ! *winks

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:
Recap post on Pink Tamagotchi:

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/03/16/mm-and-pink-tamagotchi/

@kimsaj

The person who designed the banners for both of M&M's individual FC on FB is Som or MKPSOM. She is a Chalida Club Administrator but the staffs for Chalidaclub and Prinfanclub are basically like one sometimes. This is totally different from Banmark. 555

Banmark.. oh..  <_< .. I know what u mean . LOL
I even unliked that page coz the admins there OBVIOUSLY don't like MC.  :yawn:  
oh well..  :weee:

thanks for the info btw.  :wink: now i know.  :D