[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya is not just playing "cute" characters. In Dao Rueng, she was a real tomboy and played it damn well too. I am quite curious about her pairing with JJ. They had chemistry in the RS fittings bts but not so much in that last photoshoot. I am also wondering if they are going to be a bickering pair in here cus offscreen , people got excited by their offscreen playful fighting lol. I wish it isn't a remake, Yaya just did too many of them.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Same here, glad jj doesn't recycle his nang eks like krai bahn kon. Really excited for this pairing and hopefully yaya takes on a more serious dramatic role and not childish. I want them both in more mature roles.

cecilia

Staff member
Sometimes, we have to keep in mind that .. P'EK CAN'T CONTROL who they pair with therefore we shouldn't blame them on this matter.  It's the fans who like to RECYCLE their favorites .. and that's how and why we have KOOKWAN lmao --- so krai ban kon should not take the blame for this HIGH demand, right?  :p

cool :)

sarNie Adult
i agree Ceci 555 :bhehe: Oh my gawd i wonder what the storylines gunna be about. I'm hoping for a serious plot...but not so serious...LOL did i just make any sense there? But anyways. I'm not anticipating for the fanwars... </3 I know its gunna come hard afterwards.Like what Ceci said,try keeping our own fandom to ourselves then haha. I'm trying so hard  to keep everything neutral 555 I'M TRYING . I'm just glad Yaya is having a new lakorn tho! so spazzworthy :lol: 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ehhh..I'm watching this lakorn for Jirayu and the chemistry with his "nang'ek".  I don't really care about the others.  If there was ever an immature fanwar, I'll probably just BOYCUT this entire lakorn and thread. lmfao. 555+  But yes, that's always an option. Lol.  Sometimes, it is best to boycut dramatic/immature threads/people too.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
There shouldn't be any fanwars in here, because it was the executives of Ch. 3 who planned to pair these two up -- since it was the FANS who kept on requesting to them non top that they want Yaya and JJ to pair up badly.  

I'm even surprised that fans wanted to see JJ pair up with Yaya more than Bella,  and their wish was granted too.  LOL.

So who knows, this pair might be another new KOO KWAN.  :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
As long as there is not Nadech bashing on this thread then I think I can come around to supporting this lakorn, what ever it may be. *sigh*

I hope they give JJ and Yaya lots of sweet scene so krai ban khun can get jealous lol.

Is JJ only filming one lakorn at the moment? The one with Punch only right? Yaya only have RS to film. We'll probably hear more news real soon then since both their schedules match up.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol. Krai bahn kon in my opinion is to blame for, for having such good chemistry with their co-stars. But i guess krai bahn kon couldn't choose who to pair with huh?
@Daisy: I would boycott too if there are any fanwars or bashing on someone which there shouldn't be because we all should know and understand each others opinions.
Anyways, i can't wait to find out what the storyline is.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Well I am watching this for Yaya . I just love her ! I have watched all of her lakorns regardless of who she is paired with. I didn't follow JJ's work since i couldn't pass his baby face but I might watch JJ and Bella now to get an idea. As for fans wars, I think it should not be a problem if everyone show a minimum of respect to the leading actress and actor of this thread. Boycotting is actually a good option if things turn sour lol
Cannot wait to hear the storyline !

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
P'Mam i've already accepted my fate in having to watch yaya with JJ, please pity yaya and this fan and give her a better script then a remake of Neung Nai Suang (it comes second after wanida in being most boring period lakorn, i could barely finish it despite loving ken). I need all the motivations i could possibly get/have to pull myself to watch this. :cry: Lakorn Gods pls be with me too

personally chan kit wa my krai bahn kon no need to be jealous over someone not worth being jealous over

ps. im sure if KCP's krasae was as strong as DJA, GRGR or even Chai Ruj's story (if you want to compare a lakorn in the same series) and fan's request for bella dominates over yaya, im sure JJ will be filming a second lakorn with Bellla right now, obviously the chemistry wasnt as explosive in comparison to other 'recycled' couples as some fans make it out to be   :scratchhead2:

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@bubble Really ? Neung nai suang was boring ? OMG ! I don't think I cannot take another boring storyline. You would think they would have put really two popular people in an exciting Lakorn instead of a sleepy remake. I am tired of remakes. However, I like the idea of a period Lakorn since Yaya has never had one and i really hope that she will get a nice wardrobe too , no farm outfits pleaseeeee p' Mam !

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
You guys are already talking about fanwars but I don't see any post in here that could make you worried about it or threatening the peace tbh 
at least so far, so... 
I kinda knew it lol too many hints about those two getting paired up...I'm so happy to finally get to see Yaya paired up with a younger actor! JJ is a cutie, so I definitely don't mind! and I loved Neung Nai Suang, so if it is the case, I'm 100% satisfied! 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
yea zazoured, i cant even recall how many times a snoozed off watching it, maybe bcos im not a big fan of period lakorns in general. I absolutely dislike remakes, i dont understand why the Thai ET loves to do remakes so much, there are so many good novels or even fanfics out there, why do they like doing the same thing over and over again, esp for lakorns that are not even worth remaking.

why is p'mam being so unfair to her 2 lovechild, nadech gets a new script from an interesting novel, and the best she could offer to yaya is a remake. so frustrating. 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
@bubbles where did u get the info from? I mean that the lakorn is neung nai suang? 

So glad to know that Yaya will be in it, super excited for this one.  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
cookiies i saw hsdsfan and ausa mentioning it, so im assuming there must be a hint somewhere. If it's not neung nai suang, then that's great, been sad over it heheh there's still hope for a good script then!!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@queenyeon You make a very valid point. I am also not sure how the fans war topic started in here but I am more than happy to leave it behind, lol. That reassures me a little that you enjoyed Neung Nai Suang, I think I might give it a look to see what it is all about.

@bubble. I am exactly like you, I am really not into remakes. Yaya has had many already and there were not the most interesting ones either. I also agree that there must be plenty of stories in thailand which are waiting to be interpreted in a Lakorn so why coming back to redo the same thing ? Nadech's storyline is from a very popular book of the moment which I am really happy for him to have but Yaya ... I am frustrated about it too but what can we do ? Lol... I am trusting p' Mam to not disappoint us.

@cookies Do you like that Lakorn too ? Whatever Lakorn , I am happy that she will have another one for us to enjoy :)