[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TODAY'S SHOW.... THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE :)

Hey there! I can help to translate the highlights ja, if I'm wrong anyone feel free to correct me ja :)

Host : We're very happy to have you all here, I'm very happy when I'm watching the drama, but even if having a lot of fun, I still hate the pra ek a lot, really hate him. James is most 'na gleat' despicable. *he then make fun and joke of the title drama should be 'something something' instead of NNS lol implying the fact James' character is too mean in this drama* This lakorn is very popular, Yaya how do u feel about the response to the drama?

Yaya : Very good, now there are people who calls me 'Khun Poom', and ask 'Khun Poom why did you give in to p'Neung so much' like that.

Host : Yes, you give in so much, then James, how about you?

James : Only get scolding from people. *everyone laughs* Yes, I saw it and on my own twitter there are people saying 'Don't want to watch this drama because of this Pra ek, so foul-mouthed' something like this. When I first got this lakorn, they say the pra ek is like the bad guy.

Host : After you finish reading the script, you feel that he's completely like a bad guy? *James said Yes* Even though Noey is the nang rai, also can't compete with him right?

Noey : Yes, they say these two (James Yaya) stole the scene, they're more sharp-tongue. (than her)

Host continues talk about the funny part with Nam, Michelle and Fair. Nam said he's happy to be in this lakorn as he hasn't been acting for 2-3 years now since 4HJHKK, and P'Mam invited him to come back to play in this lakorn and everyone also calls him Khun Chai now. Michelle also said she's been asked why P'Poo and Pen keeps helping/complimenting someone so sharp-tongued like this (sorry if I'm wrong about this part I'm only guessing). Fair said he want to thank the channel I think for taking care of him ever since he came to Thailand, and he's very happy to be in this lakorn, when he knew he is playing a lakorn with paa jaew, p'Mam, ch3, to Yaya, James, Noey, the team are very good to him, this lakorn set everyone feels like family and create a heartwarming lakorn. Later on I think the host says he thinks Fair and Michelle, and Yaya are very suitable for the role of brother and sister in this lakorn and feel very heartwarming when watching this drama. *James said they're still talking about scolding him - everyone laughs* Host continues to compliment the cast and said Yaya's character is the woman that every one in Bangkok wants her as a wife. *James jokes he can leave this industry now lol*

Host talks to Noey about her character and which scene is her fav *real sorry I don't understand some of it* Host jokes saying her character is foolish and makes people wonder why nang-rai at that era is foolish like that, Noey continues to say her character keeps making evil plans all the time but very foolish until the end of the drama (Host also jokes that in the lakorn if Songsaeng didn't go and spread the news about Poom Neung going overnight together, the engagement wouldn't have happened) 

Host asked James which scene is his favourite.
James : I like every scene with Nang ek *everyone screams* Host continues to ask Yaya.
Yaya : Very hard to choose...
James : You didn't like any?!! *joking*
***I think she says her favourite scene is the ending. With the beautiful scenery, the setting the script and everything. Yaya also says its the scene where Poom and Neung finally expressed their true feelings, the first time.

Host asks Nam, Nam said he likes the beach scene where the girls plays at the sea. Everyone laugh and Yaya said he wasn't even in that scene hahaha! Nam is like "oh I didn't? I'm sorry" So funny lol! Nam also said he likes acting with the little girl who plays his sister in the lakorn and compliments her acting is very good. Michelle talks about the swimming / Poom drowning scene because many things happen, Yaya's leg is injured while filming but she still carry on acting.

Yaya : Yes it hurts (I think her leg is bitten by the jellyfish or some kind of sea creatures??! (I'm only guessing) The thing was under mine and James' foot, but it chooses to bite me.
James : *jokes* Why didn't you tell it to choose me?" LOL
Noey : Tell them who scream the loudest!
Yaya : James screams so loud!! *pointing at James* When I was hurt, I was like 'Ouch! It hurts so much! But James goes AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
James : Yaya was very 'Man' *I think he's saying she's brave* she swam alone to the shore and when she reached only she says "Help help me!!" 
Yaya : It hurts like I was on fire. *She has to go back to Bangkok I think to get treatment I think 6 hours of surgery?!* 
Nam : Really, if I was there, I will not let anything like that happen to Nong Yaya. *everyone laughs screams*
Host : Yaya, don't believe him!! You know why? Because the most beautiful woman for Nam, who is it? Who do you think it is? 
Everyone answers P'Noey!!! Noey looks like she's blushing and said no it's just teasing. Nam used to come to her and say "you're very beautiful" and she's like "What?" lol, Nam says he really compliments her. 

Host continues talk about what everyone felt from watching this drama, is saying James' character is bad-mouthed lol. He reads lines from the drama *the scene where Neung insults Poom does she wants to bite his finger like she used to when she was a kid* Host said he's so bad and asks how does Yaya stand him?
Yaya : Oi.... when we're reading this I was like 'PAAJAEW!!!' But truthfully when we're playing this scene, it was so much fun! When James said it, it was like "hmphhhh" it was like Ping Pong (where u hit each other back and fourth)
Host passes the paper to James to read more lines from the drama.
James : *in Neung's voice* If you want to run away from me again, it's fine. Then everyone will know you're the Queen who's the most ill-mannered person in this world. *continues* If you want to say thank you, nevermind now, because I've already got your act of gratitude back. 
Yaya says she also like this scene and when they're filming it she felt that it was really good. She continues saying, don't look down on/tease a fat kid, because one day when she grows up she might turn out to be beautiful. I should have hit him(Neung) from the start when I met him *hahaha*
James : I like this one (lines on the paper), that says "Just a kiss like this, does it make you pregnant?" - sorry if I got this wrong I'm not sure
Yaya : This is so funny. Because after the kiss, we're eating together and I(Poom) said I can't eat because I wants to throw up.  

Host asks does Yaya gets pranked/teased in lakorn set.
Yaya : Not really
James : There's only her that pranks/teases other people. "Yaya smiles evilly at James"
Host : Don't make a smiling face like that! *jokes* You like to prank other people? Was it because you got pranked by Barry (Nadech) so much that you are now the prankster?
Yaya : Yes! It's the first time when I film a lakorn that no one pranks me. I know that James doesn't dare to prank/tease. Michelle's younger so I teased, and p'Fair, we're the same gang and we pranked other people together like that. *she continues says p'Noey is also same team with her and James is not lol*
Host : James, in this lakorn did you have fun?
James : Yes, it's a lot of fun. Because of something funny *sorry I don't get this*
Host : They say that P'Fair and James you are koo-jin??
James : Yes... Oi No no! We're very close with each other. 

P'Fair also close with Yaya. He says Yaya is very cute (narak) in real person, narak just like on tv. P'Fair grew up in overseas (he's half American or Morocco) and just came to Thailand not long ago and the host compliments him that Fair speaks Thai very well. Fair says Yaya will worry and care about others and she will go and ask them if they seem quiet or not talking to other people to check out if they're okay. It's also because they're both mixed-blooded, and sometimes only they can understand each other in some things only they will laugh together. Michelle says how she felt about Noey, and says she's seen p'Noey doing a lot of lakorns as Nang rai, very bad but in real life she's very cute and she takes care of her also. Host asks her if there's any guy who's courting her she said no. Yaya said everyone is like brother and sister behind the scene. 

Host : James, who do you think is the prettiest? In here (refers Yaya, Noey, Michelle)
James : Then I'm the most beautiful.
Host teases Nam again saying the hottest woman for him is Noey hahaha.

Host is wrapping it all up. James said he's satisfied with the lakorn, he says although everyone is on Poom's side, and very into this lakorn but in the end they will see what kind of person Neung really is. Yaya says she symphatize with Neung also. 

OKAY Before the singing part, Yaya mentions she spends like 1 hour or more in the recording studio but James spends like 5 hours LOL!!! And P'Mam and Paa jaew everyone was there to watch. The performance was also live singing and not lip-sync.

THAT'S ALL OMG THIS TAKES ME AGES TO TRANSLATE I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT, SORRY IF IT'S NOT CLEAR OR NOT ACCURATE AT SOME PARTS!!! If you want to use this please make sure to message me and give me credits, thank you ja  :dance1:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I actually like the name Jirassaya. I just want to say thanks to ImmaSingaholic for translating the interview on Today Show. Eventhough I understand Thai but I know how much time it takes to translate so I just want to say thank you for your time in translating and you did a great job on it.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks also immasingaholic for your time and effort. Don't forget to share with us if you are making any Jirassaya Mv and I am too have not had enough of jirassaya :)
I kinda like the fact that James is a little soft and yaya a little strong. They compliment each other well.

sarNie Adult
Kyaaaah! Thanks so much Nong. I didn't know that Nam and Noey potentially had a thing (or at least it's one sided) Kyaaaaaah! I like this development. I love Nam and his geekiness. And Noey is just insanely hot. I am going to start shipping them now. (unless one or both of them are married? )

I love love love Fair. If he had been Neung then this Neung wouldn't have been as mean. But it's okay that James Ji's Neung was mean. It made Yaya's poom all the more endearing and brought more emotion to the story. Plus James Ji looks so cute when he makes other people miserable. (so wrong yet so right)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@ImmaSingaholic, thanks so much for your awesome translation na ka.  Your time and efforts is greatly appreciated.  I especially like the part when James Ji said he like all the scenes with nang'ek.

Haha....it's so funny when the host asked James who is the prettiest (among the three ladies).  Yaya and Noey were giving him this "pick me or else" look, James sacrificed himself to be the pretty one lol.  Then, Yaya clapped hands and said good answer.  These pra-nang sure have a good friendship.

Awww.... Yaya's favorite scene is the ending scene which is so beautiful and they reveal their true feelings toward each other......
Can't wait to see this scene.

cr:withloveurassaya

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Awwww you're all welcome jaaa  :dance1:  :dance1: I'm glad you all enjoyed the interview, Jirassaya is just too adorable!! I'm actually done with my MV, will upload it tonight! so stay tuned hehehehe

chaitra

sarNie Adult
ImmaSingaholic... thanks  a million for your awesome awesome translation :dance1:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: ...... Thank you so much babe. Love funny JJ-Yaya and also cat and mouse Neung-Poom :thumbsup: 

sarNie Adult
Kyaaaaaaaah!!!!!! Nong ImmaSingaholic!! The MV is so cute! It captures their cuteness quite well. I love the two of them more in the BTS. They should definitely have a cutesy comedy romance lakorn again after NNS. I love to see the two of them having fun together.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Awesome MV ImmaSingaholic..... Loved every minute of it. Like 040156 said, definitely BTS  is wayyyyyy better... no need to search for NNS's Bts's for JJ-Yaya stuff coz everything is in your mv. Have a great day/night babe :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Ah.....thank you ImmaSingaholic for sharing your wonderful MV with us.  You're very talented.  You captured all the cute moments and the song is so beautiful.  Awesome job!

Teaser for the final episode.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48F-lvTIl6k

More cute pictures......

cr:as tagged

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS DRAMA IS ENDING TOMORROW. I REFUSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Neung is such a bitch. "Even if I want to dance now, I can't dance anymore." cue puppy eyes.
LOL I AM LOVING THE DANCE THOUGH SO SWEET URGH PEOPLE JUST GIVE THEM A SECOND LAKORN ALREADY DUDE I DONT MIND WHAT STORY JUST GIVE THEM A LAKORN OKAY

chaitra

sarNie Adult
NOT JUST A STATEMENT BUT I MEAN EVERY WORD OF IT. "IF" THERE WAS A GAME RAI GAME RAK LAKORN (GRGR) IN THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE .. THAT IS... THE HEROINE BEING THE ISLANDER, HERO BEING THE ONE WHO LOST HIS MEMORY AND LANDED UP ON THE ISLAND AND HIS BEHAVIOR REVERTED BACK TO A CHILD THEN..... THE ONLY HERO WHO CALL PULL OFF A "NANGFAH" IS JAMESJI.... THE CUTENESS YAYA POTRAYS PLAYING A GIRL WHO HAD NOT ONLY LOST HER MEMORIES BUT ALSO THOUGHT SHE WAS "8 YEARS" OLD CAN ONLY BE SEEN IN JAMES JI :dance1:  COZ YAYA AND JJ ARE ALIKE WHEN IT COMES TO PERSONALITIES..

HAHA WHAT A FUN IDEA.... :woot: 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
NOT JUST A STATEMENT BUT I MEAN EVERY WORD OF IT. "IF" THERE WAS A GAME RAI GAME RAK LAKORN (GRGR) IN THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE .. THAT IS... THE HEROINE BEING THE ISLANDER, HERO BEING THE ONE WHO LOST HIS MEMORY AND LANDED UP ON THE ISLAND AND HIS BEHAVIOR REVERTED BACK TO A CHILD THEN..... THE ONLY HERO WHO CALL PULL OFF A "NANGFAH" IS JAMESJI.... THE CUTENESS YAYA POTRAYS PLAYING A GIRL WHO HAD NOT ONLY LOST HER MEMORIES BUT ALSO THOUGHT SHE WAS "8 YEARS" OLD CAN ONLY BE SEEN IN JAMES JI :dance1:  COZ YAYA AND JJ ARE ALIKE WHEN IT COMES TO PERSONALITIES..

HAHA WHAT A FUN IDEA.... :woot: 

LOLLLLLLL IF Saichon/Charles is actually a woman, CAN U IMAGINE THOSE SLAP/KISS SCENES. Nang ek assaulting pra ek. Oh god I would die laughing hahahahaahahhahaa

chaitra

sarNie Adult
ImmaSingaholic said:

LOLLLLLLL IF Saichon/Charles is actually a woman, CAN U IMAGINE THOSE SLAP/KISS SCENES. Nang ek assaulting pra ek. Oh god I would die laughing hahahahaahahhahaa

Not sure about the slap kiss scenes then .. hehe..... but we could see what a woman would do if her lover forgets her...... NO IDEA.. Probably more of slaps rather than kisses..... I dont know..... what would be your guess.... WHAT WOULD A WOMAN DO IN GRGR SCENARIO?????? Boggles my mind..

I have to say that women are much more patient and brilliant ... they would think for ages before attempting a rawr scene on our poor pra-ek.., hahhaa lol...

probably a woman would beat up :numchuck: the guy rather than kissing him. :kiss3: ..... hmm in this case Yaya should play Saichon/ Charles and Jj should play Nangfah/ Falada :heart: .. atleast then she would get to beat Jj coz she couldnt do it with the character Poom :smack: . haha :loool:
Maybe a woman would beat up the evil sister Prea..In this gender switching case " brother"...... She would beat the hero's brother so he wont cause any problem ... and she will beat the hero and he would remember everything ... PROBLEM SOLVED :dance1: .. WOMEN are smarter. :pervie:  :heart:

P.S Then maybe instead of tying him tot he chair (they way Charles ties her to the chair using his tie) she would whip him left and right. :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
lol. You guys are so funny. But in that case, I see nothing wrong with a girl kissing the p'ek, but if p'ek slaps n'ek, there's a problem. Let's have her slap him and kiss him. Hahaha. Slap him for forgetting and kiss him to make him remember. :)